My First Pheramones

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I decided to order some Perception sample packs. I'll see how it goes once I get them in a few days. Note : I have never had a problem with getting women or charming them romancing them anything. As I've noticed alot of the guys that use these are lonely fellows sometimes. Not saying everyone on here is. But what I am saying is that I am going to see how the difference is. If the attraction is any stronger. If they bite harder and faster and stay on the hook longer. Basically, I'm gonna see if it has an effect. And I will know.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Have you received them? I am wondering if this really works. I don't really have a hard time with girls, but a step easier can never hurt ;)

Subscribed, and good luck ;)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I got them and tried them. I noticed that the ladies responded to me a little more strongly than usual. They always respond to me but this time around it was a bit strange. That's about all I noticed. But then again I wasn't around a whole lot of females. I'll try another packet later in a girly environment.

Perhaps a 2nd job interview at a bath and body works or something.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.... Nothing definitive really, I guess I would have to try them for myself...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I got them and tried them. I noticed that the ladies responded to me a little more strongly than usual. They always respond to me but this time around it was a bit strange. That's about all I noticed. But then again I wasn't around a whole lot of females. I'll try another packet later in a girly environment.

LMAO nice bro, thatll get ya the job! :icon_lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
LMAO nice bro, thatll get ya the job! :icon_lol:
Yeah.. Maybe get an interview where you know the interviewer will be a nice sexy girl, and if you get the job + her, I am buying a crate ;)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

Try and notice if you see any eye dialation when you make eye contact with them. Usually when I notice a women is interested in me I look for eye dialation when I talk to them and make eye contact. Ive been lucky and I usually do experience this....

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm. That's kinda hard to notice. You gotta be right up to them if you got bad eyes. Luckily, I'm 20/25. So I'm dandy. I'll check and see.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Try and notice if you see any eye dialation when you make eye contact with them. Usually when I notice a women is interested in me I look for eye dialation when I talk to them and make eye contact. Ive been lucky and I usually do experience this....
Hmmm, I didn't knew that. I'll try that. Maybe a better indicator than when their faces turn red?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Kinda confused on that one?

But, is here pupils suppose to get larger? I guess i'd only know if i seen them before hand? I've never even seen dialated eyes....lol guess im screwed.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHHAHAA. Although older women's faces don't normally turn red. They handle themselves pretty well in the age 28-35 arena.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

But, is here pupils suppose to get larger? I guess i'd only know if i seen them before hand? I've never even seen dialated eyes....lol guess im screwed.

You should watch requiem for a dream. They'll become wider.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHHAHAA. Although older women's faces don't normally turn red. They handle themselves pretty well in the age 28-35 arena.
LOL, I guess so.. it does happen to me though. 20 yrs. old girls turn red as tomatoes sometimes.. Thats when they know they have "something" for you ;)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. That's kinda hard to notice. You gotta be right up to them if you got bad eyes. Luckily, I'm 20/25. So I'm dandy. I'll check and see.

Aww I got freakish senses so in a bar setting I tell from a table away. Its come in handy. Ive demonstrated its use to some friends a while back. :twisted:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

Yep! Thats a "lust" indicator. ;) And no, you look at them and you SEE the pupil get larger. It only goes larger for like a second.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aww I got freakish senses so in a bar setting I tell from a table away. Its come in handy. Ive demonstrated its use to some friends a while back. :twisted:
Yeah those are pretty freakish senses. I can usually just tell. A quick glance. The obvious signs are smiles, turning red, laughing, eye contact, overly interested. But certain ques I can just tell sometimes. That's what I work off of but with the pheramones it's a whole new experience I'm gonna try. I was thinking of trying it on an old female friend when I see her in a couplea weeks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah.. Maybe get an interview where you know the interviewer will be a nice sexy girl, and if you get the job + her, I am buying a crate ;)

Me n you both bro! I also didnt know that pupil dialation means they are interested! I shall look for this next time, my eye sight is like perfect, and seems to get better when im in the club scene! ::twisted:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Me n you both bro! I also didnt know that pupil dialation means they are interested! I shall look for this next time, my eye sight is like perfect, and seems to get better when im in the club scene! ::twisted:
Lucky boy. I gotta make a laser surgery to have a perfect vision.. But ALCAR helps a lot ;)

jasondar

Awards
Eye dilation means they're relaxed towards you and their defenses are down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pheromones 0
Pheromones 28