Chikara and My Girlfriend

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, I posted this one over at L-S as well, but thought I'd share another "hit" story of sorts.

---begin---
Hey all, update here (I know… I don’t do this often, so this will probably be a long-winded post, heh), and boy what an update. I’m now in a relationship with a truly wonderful girl who I got to spend 4 amazing days with over my spring break.
I decided in advance to be “clean� of any pheromone enhancement, so I took about 5 days off with frequent showering and scrubbing, and washed all my clothing that I was taking out there. I arrived on Friday, around 5:00 PM.
Firstly, I must say we have amazing chemistry to begin with, because even without the pheromones there were amazing “hits� from both of us (sans dilated pupils). Sometime Sunday after talking with her about them, she expressed an interest in me trying them “at some point� (she didn’t want to know when I used them), so I surprised her and used them the very next day.
I used a pea-sized gob of Chikara spread between my goatee, behind my ears, my neck, and my shirt in the upper and side torso areas (a little of this stuff goes a long way). I used *nothing* else besides my antiperspirant/deodorant that day. The dilated pupils ensued starting mid-lunch or so, when we had been in close proximity constantly for about 20-30 minutes. Other noticeable things: She was a bit more physically affectionate in public, taking my hand or other such gestures, and being “more flirty�. I can also attribute this to natural growing comfort as we were spending time together. I guess the biggest part of the hit was when the next morning (having found out I used them) she told me that she was surprised at “what it brought out in her.�
I also used Chikara the last day we were together, and as we were getting into the car after lunch, she leaned over and sniffed me, commented on me wearing it (with pupils dilated), and then proceeded to do her best to cuddle up and be close to me in this small little rental car while we just sat there in the parking lot before driving around a bit and heading to the airport for my departure.
So in conclusion, mild use of Chikara in a relationship setting can lead to amazing results, especially if she likes the scent. We look forward to using all sorts of other products as well.

MB
---end---

ManBeast

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to get around to using this stuff. Good to see you MB, and glad to hear about the girlfriend.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
ditto (on all three counts)

Last edited:

knox

Awards
  • Established
i tried out my sample pack of chikara the other night. I thought i had a good shot at hooking up with this one chick from work (I work at a bar). But no, I got shot down like a Surface to Air Missle locked on to a little wounded duck desperately flapping through the thick dark night hopelessly looking for a little duck on duck action.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How much of the package did you use?

ManBeast

knox

Awards
  • Established
half or a little less then half of the packet. I imagine a bar isn't the best place to be trying out a product like this. When i applied it at home i could smell it and like it. But when i was at work for an hour or so all i could smell was cigeratte smoke.

scarfacebling

Awards
Can you ware something like Chikara and your favorite scent over it? or its it better to go with something like edge unscented?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
knox: unless that bar you were in has a LOT (and I mean a LOT) of people and smoke and scents, I think you OD'd on the Chikara. The gel packs are VERY potent and concentrated it seems. Try 1/4 to 1/3 of a pack next time, and spread it out over your person as much as possible. Rmember, witn `mones LESS is (almost) always MORE.

scarfacebling: Chikara is only offered in a scented version right now. I'm very partial to the scent myself, but it also mixes well with certain scents. It has been deemed similar to axe kilo, pi by givinchy(sp?), and rochas man. Love-Scent plans on having an unscented version of Chikara out soon, as well as a version for women.

ManBeast

knox

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for the advice MB. I plan on giving it another whril. I get rejected so many times I know its not entirely the chikara's
fault:blink: For now on i'll use just 1/3 of the packet or so and see what happens.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Manbeast - what's up with the dilated pupils? Does the pheramone cause this reaction?

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah? Huh, I never noticed that! Thanks for the info.

BV

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
smells like kilo AXE huh? could be cool to try as that's my main deoderant/antiperspirant

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes i would.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
does this mean that you cant wear deoderant while using chikara? Would the deoderant mess with the scent?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I use and reccomend unscented stuff for use with pheromones.

ManBeast

jasondar

Awards
It's good to be aware of your personal chemistry with pheromones, sometimes your own pesonal body chemistry can react with the scent...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pheromones 4
KeyHAWK Pheromones 20
ndawson89 Pheromones 4
JudoJosh Pheromones 5
Supplement Logs 0