What is the best one for getting a girls attention to talk to you ?

The Paper Route

The Paper Route

Awards
I need one so that whn i go near a girl and talk to them they just stay near me and talk and get interested in me.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just be yourself man....females can smell bullshit! Just say something funny or relevant but not corn ball cheezy! If she laughs thats a good sign....just find something to talk about and look for something in common and roll with it...be a little flirtatious but not a macho dick head and leave things feeling on a good note...get the digits and it's pretty much easy after that....it's keeping her interested is what you gotta worry about!

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established

^^^^ rub behind ears and across forehead

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Making fun of some square that walks by always gets them laughing, and a good convo starter. My friends and I always do that ****, works all the time.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Spitboy :rofl: It works down here in Palm Beach. :cheers:

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i told my current girlfriend... when i first met her.... i want to kiss you where the pee pee goes..... she was like melted butter in my hands...

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i told my current girlfriend... when i first met her.... i want to kiss you where the pee pee goes..... she was like melted butter in my hands...
Girls.

Won't work on women.

When I used to go to bars and was single. I had a habit of drinking directly from the picter of beer that I carried around with me.

If I saw a chick I was interested in... I walk over to her and smile. Hi. Can I pour you a refill?

The fact that I carried around this pitcher and didn't look like I followed to the beat of every other drummer was enough to get me in the door with them and start a conversation.

Don't use lines. Lines blow and they don't work. Just go up to them and start talking. Say hi, or whatever. Just try to engage them in a conversation. If they blow you off.. no big deal. Another is literally two steps away :)

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i actually had put alot of thought into that on line... i use the term "girl" as a gender informality only.. she is 30, very mature.. almost TOO mature for her own good.. and that was why i used such a line some times you have to dumb things down... been together for a little over a year now

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i actually had put alot of thought into that on line... i use the term "girl" as a gender informality only.. she is 30, very mature.. almost TOO mature for her own good.. and that was why i used such a line some times you have to dumb things down... been together for a little over a year now
Interesting.

Well, cudo's to you man.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Even if you're not confident, ACT confident. That's important.. Once she starts buying your confidence act, you'll FEEL confident and you'll become confident.. There's nothing people like to talk more about them THEMSELVES. Get her to talk about herself. That'll keep her attention... When she's done talking about herself (if ever), she'll ask about you.. Don't be dull and boring, if you can avoid it. The more fun you seem, the more interested she'll be in you.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i am not saying it would work on everyone lol.. there are just those people that you know have to have this other side to them. I always knew she had to have this "funny, i just want to be a kid and laugh and play and cuddle" side to her.. and well.. i was happy to be right... if i were wrong.. i would prob. be in jail for breaking the verbal morality code in my town

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Pheremones work. I wore TE gel and some Clary Sage essential oil out one night. We went to a restaurant filled with people and a bachlorette party/wedding party. I forgot what I had put on. I had 2 girls waiting in line for the bathroom in the room where they were having the party, staring at me like I was Colin Farrel. I'm a decent looking guy but these girls wanted to tag team me. 2 fine looking brunettes. Like 2 guys staring at a filet mignon. Weird. Next, The girl who was getting married came up to me and asked me If she had kissed me yet. I of course said no, because I would have remembered that. She then before I could react, leaned in and liplocked me! She had been staring at me in the bathroom line, sizing me up with her 2 guy friends (gay maybe?) I quickly stopped her telling her I was there with my WIFE and she said, " Oh your married, I'm sorry" and walked back over to the 2 guys. I went and told the tale to my WIFE and our friends. I think that girl would have taken me out to the parking lot if I let her. Again, I'm not some saavy pick up artist who cheats on their wife. Be careful with this stuff boys, I've used a couple different types with similiar reactions from women. Tip: Don't forget you are wearing it! Women will stare you down from 15 feet away. I'm not bluffing. Sure, I'll take reps for this story, thanks.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Lines do work, believe me when I was single I used them all the time. And I'm not talking about the type of line where you say "did it hurt? what? When you fell from heaven."

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ooze confidence and don’t seem too desperate.
If a guy walks into a room with a ton of confidence then it makes me want to know what I am missing, he is obviously something hot and knows it.
If you walk in with your head down then I will probably not give you a second glance.
One liners, may work if they are not cheesy and if they are made as a joke, a nice compliment would go a really long way too.
“I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful your eyes are and I have to come over and tell you”.
Something like that makes a girl feel really special.
Offer to buy her a drink, or even better, find out what she is drinking and get one for her before she asks, that shows that you have made an effort.
Most importantly be yourself, because we can sniff out a bull****ter a mile off.

manfreakca

Awards
Tell her your hung to your knees and carry a 10 grand bank roll getsum every time:wtf:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
If a guy walks into a room with a ton of confidence then it makes me want to know what I am missing, he is obviously something hot and knows it.
If you walk in with your head down then I will probably not give you a second glance.
One liners, may work if they are not cheesy and if they are made as a joke, a nice compliment would go a really long way too.
“I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful your eyes are and I have to come over and tell you”.
Something like that makes a girl feel really special.
Offer to buy her a drink, or even better, find out what she is drinking and get one for her before she asks, that shows that you have made an effort.
Most importantly be yourself, because we can sniff out a bull****ter a mile off.

Never,ever, accept a drink from some seemingly confident guy that you didn't witness being poured or opened with your own eyes. Think I'm bullsh1ting? Someone slipped something into my wifes drink "before we met" one night and her guy "friend" took her home. She asked him the next day what happened and he said, "We started messing around but you said stop so I stopped.":think: I'm sorry KG but I have seen plenty of guys(decent looking scumbags) that would "make the effort". Run new guys through your guy friends, they can smell a bullsh1tter a mile off and beat the crap out of him to boot. Always have backup, I'm in South Florida, what do you expect?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, maybe it would help to tell you what NOT to do.

Although instantly gratifying, and endlessly amusing to your pals, avoid comments like "Hey Babe, when you walked by - I couldn't help but notice that your massive glutes look like a couple of angry cats fighting in a napsack".

Armed w/ that valuable advice, as well as a large bankroll and assuming a tremendously oversized blue-veined hootis, you are in!

Alternatively, folklore has it that the following line is unflawed and virtually foolproof: "Excuse me, but I couldn't let you walk by without telling you beautifil you are. And while I have your attention, would you like to see something funny? Wait a minute, this will make you smile, I can twist this thing (editorial note: gesture down to your Levi Lobster by knodding your head) to look just like a crazy-straw'."

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If a guy walks into a room with a ton of confidence then it makes me want to know what I am missing, he is obviously something hot and knows it..
True story. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to this kind of thing. If you act like they aren't there, they are going to do exactly what KG said think you are hot something fierce if you don't want to pay attention to them. OR greatest thing ever, if you see that one, jaw-dropping, drop-dead gorgeous girl talk to her friend(s). Chances are they are still hot as all hell but are starved for attention. If you pay them some honest attention they are in the bag, plus better relationship material. Either way, the hot one will want you because you talked to her friends, or the friend will want you because you talked to her..Win/win.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And to show you I am not blowin' smoke this is my wonderful GF who was the "friend"..

View attachment 13497

Last edited:
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Even if you're not confident, ACT confident. That's important.. Once she starts buying your confidence act, you'll FEEL confident and you'll become confident..
This is great advice for life in general. When confronted with an intimidating situation, I simply act as if I know what I'm doing. When one does this, people assume that you do know what you're doing. They project positive feelings/interpretations onto you.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Lines do work, believe me when I was single I used them all the time. And I'm not talking about the type of line where you say "did it hurt? what? When you fell from heaven."
Are you serious????lolol,...... i dont think they work.... all they ever did for me was make me laugh, shake my head and walk away....

my favorite:

do u drink milk?

yes....

its doing your body too good!!!

that poor dude just got a smile, laugh and a wave good bye....

lines look desparate to me.... funny though

mullet ur girlfriend is pretty

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
This is great advice for life in general. When confronted with an intimidating situation, I simply act as if I know what I'm doing. When one does this, people assume that you do know what you're doing. They project positive feelings/interpretations onto you.
i agree 100%

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mullet ur girlfriend is pretty
Thank ya Mrs.Gimpy, she is the shiznizzle. Does my laundry, always makes sure there is a shake waitin for me at home, and the next re-feed...I gots it good...

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Lines absolutley do work, but it's generally best to just make an observation or ask a question, and then frame them with a qualifying statement like " I ask, because....." to make them valid and less likely to activate defensive shields in women.

As far as fake it till you make it confidence goes, it's far more about body language (kinesics) and voice tonality then the content of what's being said.

As a longtime player of ill repute and as a detective, I've practiced a fair bit of streetwise realdeal psychology, but I only knew and practiced a portion of this guy's science of seduction

http://www.mysterymethod.com/MM-Products.aspx?action=add&sku=2006

I recently picked up this 5 volume DVD set free on P2P, this guy has crafted a step by step open to close sales method blending NLP, Kinesics and cunning homebrew technique that I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to become a pro at this sort of thing and it's highy applicable to any interpersonal dealings. One would'nt necessarily have to learn this guy's methods fully, just practicing some key points would greatly improve most guy's game.

This guy and his wingmen are really good, don't know if I would spend $295 for it, but I did'nt have to.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Hi, I'm, _______. What's your name?" or "How are you?"

Typically, girls are more talkative than guys. Bottom line is to get her to talk, and see if you're interested in continuing in conversation. If she's not giving you the time of day, f*ck her, go find someone else to talk to.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I like the "smart" girls/women so usually the line "Oh thats a good book/subject" when I have read the book /know the subject, works :). This only works when they are holding a book hehe. Otherwise Its odd but usually I'm the one who Is approached so I don't have too much experience in the initial "pickup" department.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
I dunno, my current gf (who is super-fine) we just have too much in common and I crack her up all the time. She's 8 years and a few months older than me (21 and she's 29). She's also paid alot of money for her job but it's very demanding and dangerous.

Get someone that "gets" your jokes and sense of humor, and you are good to go.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go to Dillards and buy some 212, girls can't resist its like a female dog in heat. Oh buy the shower gel also bath in it girls will notice. And as for lines forget them, figure out where your at whats going on around you . If your in a club ( no the place to pick someone up ) and their with friends meet the friends first. Go up to one and just be Honest tell them your looking to unwind not tryin to pick her up but do they want to do some shoots and have some fun without being hit on. It works wonders. But remember if you pick up a girl in the club DONT get attached. Bc your probably not the first guy she went home with. You dont have to be the best looking guy in the world you just need to get girls to become friendly with you and find out your a good catch. Never use the whats your sign, she'll throw up the STOP sign

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
. It works wonders. But remember if you pick up a girl in the club DONT get attached. Bc your probably not the first guy she went home with. You dont have to be the best looking guy in the world you just need to get girls to become friendly with you and find out your a good catch. Never use the whats your sign, she'll throw up the STOP sign

Girls don't go to the clubs/bars just to drink drinks that would cost half as much if prepared at home and dance to crappy music.

jasondar

Awards
Yeah, girls that fish at bars are always fishing for a bigger fish. Not the sort of girl that makes for a steady relationship.

jasondar

Awards
Do some bars feel like meat markets sometimes?

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
Well a little known secret is that the bouncers generaly try to keep that from happening. That's why my cousin (a former bouncer) said the best way to get in is to bring a chick with you.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to Dillards and buy some 212, girls can't resist its like a female dog in heat. Oh buy the shower gel also bath in it girls will notice. And as for lines forget them, figure out where your at whats going on around you . If your in a club ( no the place to pick someone up ) and their with friends meet the friends first. Go up to one and just be Honest tell them your looking to unwind not tryin to pick her up but do they want to do some shoots and have some fun without being hit on. It works wonders. But remember if you pick up a girl in the club DONT get attached. Bc your probably not the first guy she went home with. You dont have to be the best looking guy in the world you just need to get girls to become friendly with you and find out your a good catch. Never use the whats your sign, she'll throw up the STOP sign
Dirty... have you not figured it out yet? We are the two people on this board who should not be authorized to post in these types of threads. Leave your comments to yourself!!! :icon_lol:

Adams

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I just a BA$T^RD !!!! I should have been a politician !!!! As much as Im hated on.:bruce1:

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
It's called eye contact and confidence... You might look great and smell even better, but without eye contact and confidence don't expect to get anything special.. Girls want you for the way you make them feel, looks only get your foot in the door and smelling good is a bonus (just don't smell bad and your fine). Don't believe that some product is gonna make girls jump on your junk.. Guys are stupid like this, thats why every advertisement u see for men's skin care products is about men getting women because of their soft skin, which couldn't be any further from the truth, but men buy this **** because they think that a good smell or new skin is gonna get them laid, bahahaha suckers... I know fat guys that get tons of ass because they are funny, confident and successful, not because they bought the extract of an alpha male gorilla that claims to make you the new alpha male that all the women want to mate with..

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
*nodds* Just be funny. You'll find a hottie that thinks you're funny as hell and then it's off to tha races. Mones only do a little work, you gots ta do most of it.

(have a humor problem?) find some military pilots, they're known for their hilarious antics (they have to be cuz they have to kill the sadness for when a a body that used to be a friend is blown open), I know a few people that are relatives of pilots, and I can tell you it eventually rubs off and you become pretty funny.

Humor is a mother freakin aphrodisiac like no other. Chocolate my ass. ^_^

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here.
try addressing the root of the question.
I have, and females can "smell" the scent miles away.

Actually, it's one of the more interesting, entertaining things I invested the time to read.
It has helped me in MANY more area's of life ,other then bringing about too many women to call/text/meet durring the week.

Attachments

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I have that book in your Word Doc. Feel the fear and do it anyway by Susan Jeffers. I liked it when I read it. I'll probably reread it.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have that book in your Word Doc. Feel the fear and do it anyway by Susan Jeffers. I liked it when I read it. I'll probably reread it.
lol- It must have been one of the books mentioned in the book I attached.
I bought it in pdf format, and it was password protected.
So I just copied all of it, pasted into the word doc.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I tried pheromones once, $2 from some vending machine in a public toilet at a bar.
I had 2 girls in bed so I decided it was the perfect time to see if it works, I rubbed some on my neck and all they did was sniff my neck like crazy until the smell wore off then they got the wipe and went nuts sniffing it, then when the smell wore off they asked for more. I think you gotta put on a lot for it to work from more then 1 foot away. Not that nothing ending up happening but I wouldnt consider it an aphrodesiac.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
Yeah I dunno. All I know is that you are your greatest aphrodisiac.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
make one that smells like money!!!!! MMMMMM :thumbsup:

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
lol :D

Yeah but that doesn't neccessarily attract the full blown gourgeous babes that already have money like the one I'm dating lol :D

:thumbsup:

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
F@#$!!! I just typed like a 2-page tutorial on how to pick up women and I accidentally X'ed out...ugh. Here's the quick version.

Be clean shaven and wear nice clothes.
Get OVERconfident but don't be a jerk.
Goto the mall and talk to girls that are paid to be friendly.
Watch James Bond movies and the movie Hitch.
Be creative and sweep her off her feet.
Movies and dinner are boring and predictable.
Invite her over for dinner and surprise her with ordervs & wine. Don't ask, just give.
Making fun of other guys is a good icebreaker and sets you apart.
Don't expect to meet the love of your life at a bar.
Learning is 5% but practicing is 95%.
Just like schoolwork, the more you practice, the better you get.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
Lol

Most important do all of those things and maintain being you at the same time. Chicks want an original not a poser. :)

I have done all of those and I buried my head many times at the stupid stuff guys did on the movie Hitch and said loudly "YOU MORON!" lol

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Making fun of other guys is a good icebreaker and sets you apart.
Only point I dont agree with, you should be focusing your attention on her while your breaking the ice, not other people, I hate it when I am with a girl and she has to say something negative about another girl across the street or room, it usually has insecure or ***** written all over it