They just throw themselves at me

Bottle

Awards
:drunk:

went out on Friday, to a pub I dont normally hang out at...Dress nice in new jacket and what not...looking ver dapper indeed.

had splashings of Edge unscented on.

noticed a very hot girl when walking in..eyed her up, she noticed...I got my drink, but noticed she had a fella....big muscle guy...WOW dont want to get on his bad side...so I dont even acknowledge the girl from now on...just blank her completely.

anyway...later at shutting i'm outside talking with mates near the door and who should come out...lil hot miss.... again I'm not looking but I notice her coming my way and i just knew what was gonna happen next...and for some strange reason...she makes to move through my crowd, and facing me falls agaisnt me in pure DIHL, and trying to make conversation with me, low cut top, breast heaving, tight pants...ooooooohh boy. Of course I just act cool like its nothing.

was it the mones or was it that i'm just a dope player :think:

makin girls playfully flirt with their fellas just a breath away.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhhhh was that English? lol

Whitehall

Awards
That happens with pheromones sometimes. The play that you gave her some attention (and a whiff) then ignored her for a while stimulated her even more. I've gotten such reactions (and more) from TE and NPA.

DIHLs are rare - enjoy.

Whitehall

Awards
"Deer In the Head Lights" - they sorta gawk at you, little streams of droll coming out the corner of their little pink mouths, eyes glazed over (aka MEGO).

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's the mones bro. IT'S THE MONES!!!!!!!
MAKES EM WANNA BONE!!
GIVE YA THE NUMBER TO THEIR PHONE!!
CALL YOU ALL THE TIME WHEN THEIR MAN AIN'T HOME!!
IT'S THE MONES!!!!

BTW, does this stuff attract men to. Gay men obviously, if I slather myself up will it attract men who "prefer the company of other men".

Just curious! BTW, I'm not gay.

How bout a free sample or three?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I feel wierd reading this thread

:run:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Then why are you here? Hhhhmmm?
It's the the MONE'S!!!!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude read the original post. Mones is short for pheromones. BTW, I hope I dont' get neg repped for asking this but do these guys sponsor the board?

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
BTW, does this stuff attract men to. Gay men obviously, if I slather myself up will it attract men who "prefer the company of other men".

Just curious! BTW, I'm not gay.

How bout a free sample or three?
You ask if this attracts men... but claim you're not gay. Riiiiight :thumbsup:

... not that there's anything wrong with it if you were.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm not gay... but lips are lips :) BTW is that your chick?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Everyone wants what they cant have-
Show just the slightest interest in a female, then ignore her,.. if she found you the slightest bit attractive, then she'll be wondering why it was that you didn't approach her like EVERY OTHER GUY..
The fact that she interpreted things that way means that she thought you "had options". Attractive wemen are USED TO HAVING GUYS GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT- its their reality, and has been that way since middle school.
Take a toy away from a baby that they wern't playing with and see what happens... You'll know what I mean.

I really wish I had convincing proof that pheramones worked. -Let me restate: That these "supplemental" pheromones worked.
(Of course, Im the kind of guy, who had this have happened to me, would have just straight asked her WHY she felt compelled to come over,... but most extreamly hot females that these tactics "work" on wouldnt be able to put it in words.

-

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
That is awesome and more proof that pheromones really do work. I'm sure you are a dope player, but the 'mones don't hurt, that's for sure.

Ever wondered what the strongest pheromone in the world is and how can you get it? The answer is **Perfect Ten** and you can get it at PheromoneZone.com, where you can get proof by looking at a comparison chart of popular pheromones from Stone Lab.

Pheromones really do work. If you want access to the most powerful and effective pheromones available today, you gotta check out PheromoneZone. I was not disappointed and you won't be either. They also give discounts and free samples for new customers as well. Just ask.
Do I sense a troll??? You wouldnt be advertising your own product would you??:blink:

ClintCanada

Well, I am definitely not a troll. That's real. It's a good website with good products. I use them and believe in them. But I wonder, is it not ok to advertise your own product in a forum in which people are interested in that product? I don't think so. If you're real and genuine and you are selling a good product, I would think that people would want to know about it. I would.

What do you think?
I think you've got you're laptop wired up under the bridge, Troll. Lets see your handle is phero . . . and you're promoting pheromones . . .

jasondar

Awards
I was watching a girls soccer game once, indoor. I wa weaing mones and during one play a girl came chasing the ball somewhat near me and ended up in my lap. That was one of the first days I ever used mones. It was probably not the mones, but replaying the scene sometimes I wonder cuz it was a little weird...