New to this section..

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I am very interested in buying one of these products..I have a g/f of a long time but we goto different univ's so we see each other only when we are home on break.. I am not worried about picking girls up when I go out at school and more or less I am looking for something that the ole girl will love! Is perception what I am lookin for?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Need more info.... Your age/build, are you "alpha" or not, desired reaction (sensual, sexual, chatty, etc), are a good place to start.

ManBeast

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Need more info.... Your age/build, are you "alpha" or not, desired reaction (sensual, sexual, chatty, etc), are a good place to start.

ManBeast

Build: Pretty Solid Build..5'8 192
Reaction: I want her to throw me on the bed and take full advantage of me..

farmer

Awards
According to my experience, these are very weired substances. It can take some experimenting to find out what works for you. My wife is completely turned off from me when I use them, but other people seem to react favorably. And to make things worse, I am one of the people who can't detect the smell. I couldn't smell anything when using the unscented versions, but my wife immediately said that there was a horrible smell in the house.

Bottom line: experiment and don't use too much of anything.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Skumster: You probably won't get that reaction, they are NOT truly intended for that...
`nol gets a friendly/chatty thing going with people (in general)
`rone makes you more "masculine" "leader" "father" type (not truly "alpha")
`none makes you an "alpha" and tends to have the most sexual reactions, but also carries the highest possiblity of an OD.
I would suggest some perception, possibly augmented with a bit of chikara or "the edge" gelpacks.

Farmer: your wife probably knows your inherent pheromone signature quite well, and you changing it on her (suddently?) might be throwing her for a loop.

ManBeast

farmer

Awards
I think you're exactly right. She didn't react well at all. I had read (possibly one of your posts) about people who you are with all the time becoming familiar with your pheremone signiature. I am going to try easing into it next time, starting with the smallest dab possible and working up gradually.

This may also explain why she acts differently when I am on a cycle. Do you think the gear could alter my chemistry and cause her to respond differently?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
farmer: what `mone products do you have avaliable?
Yes... cycling DEFINITELY alters your chemistry. The higher testosterone leads to a stronger `mone signature with more `none in it (I'm guessing based on mine and others' observations of peoples' behavior I've observed), maybe a bit of `rone too, but I don't think there is a significan't increase in `nol.

ManBeast

farmer

Awards
I have the SOE, Chik, and TE sample packs. The amount I used was unbelieveably small. I was in the middle of a cycle when I tried them and each one got the same response. Her exact words were: "There's a terrible smell in here. Do you smell that?" She never really pinned it on me, but she definitely did not care for it. Bad part is, I couldn't even smell it. Especially the unscented pack.

By the way, I didn't use them all at the same time. I tried them one at a time on different days. I am still interested to see how other females would react who are not used to being around me.