Just ordered the begginers special!
- 10-28-2004, 03:23 PM
- 10-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Howabout you tell us exactly what you got and we can go from there
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
10-29-2004, 01:53 PM
24 ml The Edge from LaCroy Chemical; undisputed king of concentrate sprays; with a guaranteed 2.4 mg real pheromones, and separately tailored formulae for men and women. Normal price: $30.
7.5 ml Super Primal fragrance Contains the pheromone androstenol. Normal price: $8.
10 ml pocket atomizer. Normal price: $15.
1.5 ml Scent of Eros gel sample packet. Normal price: $2.
Simple instruction sheet
Thats what i got... i want to be almost guaranteed it will work, so i got that ....
10-29-2004, 02:16 PM
What's up man, I'm from love-scent and now a fellow Anabolic Mind...Originally Posted by Technics
1) The Edge spray you ordered is POWERFUL...be very careful with that stuff. It's predominantly androstenone, which is the alpha-male/dominant/sexual pheromone. You may think it's all good and spray yourself five or six times, but that would be complete OD and have the complete opposite effects that you wanted. Personally, I own this product as well, and because of my own personal chemistry, I use a couple miniscule dabs instead of sprays. Androstenone in large quantities STINKS bad, and can be detrimental; however, if implemented properly, THE WORLD IS YOURS. Go very light and work your way up...
2) The Super Primal fragrance is basically a scented essential oil and it happens to contain androstenol, which is regarded as a pheromone which promotes chattiness/friendliness. It's more of a 'safer' pheromone, but can be VERY nice if used the right way, especially if it's accompanied by other -mones such as androstenone.
3) The atomizer is for mixing mones and fragrances together...
4) The sample packet of Scent of Eros contains enough so you can use it maybe 2-3 times. SOE is a quality product, containing androsterone and androstenol. It is a fantastic product for social activities and just socializing in general; I own the full product and it's a staple of any -mone enthusiast's arsenal.
There's a quick breakdown, enjoy your pheromone adventures...
10-29-2004, 02:19 PM
haha great reply, thank you so much bro.... what's your name on love-scent.com? do you have aim/msn?
10-29-2004, 02:27 PM
No problem man. I got the exact same name on love-scent, I still post there at times.Originally Posted by Technics
If you or anybody else has any more questions, just drop them in this forum or get at me on AIM if you want. Oh yeah, and make sure you research pheromones and visit the love-scent forums and look around. The science and industry of pheromones is still relatively new, so even the biggest experts are learning new things.
"With great power...comes great responsibility..."
10-31-2004, 10:49 PM
11-01-2004, 12:06 AM
From what I know, it's been discussed, but I believe the general consensus is that pheromones will be excluded...Originally Posted by oldfart
There have been reports that repeated usage of pheromones DOES affect hormonal levels to a small extent though...
Similar Forum Threads
- By custom in forum NutraplanetReplies: 26Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:41 PM