Technics

Technics

Awards
Think i'll like it? I also got some samples all for 28.01

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Howabout you tell us exactly what you got and we can go from there ;)

ManBeast

Technics

Technics

Awards
http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/71

24 ml The Edge from LaCroy Chemical; undisputed king of concentrate sprays; with a guaranteed 2.4 mg real pheromones, and separately tailored formulae for men and women. Normal price: $30.
7.5 ml Super Primal fragrance Contains the pheromone androstenol. Normal price: $8.
10 ml pocket atomizer. Normal price: $15.
1.5 ml Scent of Eros gel sample packet. Normal price: $2.
Simple instruction sheet

Thats what i got... i want to be almost guaranteed it will work, so i got that ....

handtohandking

Awards

http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/71

24 ml The Edge from LaCroy Chemical; undisputed king of concentrate sprays; with a guaranteed 2.4 mg real pheromones, and separately tailored formulae for men and women. Normal price: $30.
7.5 ml Super Primal fragrance Contains the pheromone androstenol. Normal price: $8.
10 ml pocket atomizer. Normal price: $15.
1.5 ml Scent of Eros gel sample packet. Normal price: $2.
Simple instruction sheet

Thats what i got... i want to be almost guaranteed it will work, so i got that ....
What's up man, I'm from love-scent and now a fellow Anabolic Mind...:cheers:

1) The Edge spray you ordered is POWERFUL...be very careful with that stuff. It's predominantly androstenone, which is the alpha-male/dominant/sexual pheromone. You may think it's all good and spray yourself five or six times, but that would be complete OD and have the complete opposite effects that you wanted. Personally, I own this product as well, and because of my own personal chemistry, I use a couple miniscule dabs instead of sprays. Androstenone in large quantities STINKS bad, and can be detrimental; however, if implemented properly, THE WORLD IS YOURS. Go very light and work your way up...

2) The Super Primal fragrance is basically a scented essential oil and it happens to contain androstenol, which is regarded as a pheromone which promotes chattiness/friendliness. It's more of a 'safer' pheromone, but can be VERY nice if used the right way, especially if it's accompanied by other -mones such as androstenone.

3) The atomizer is for mixing mones and fragrances together...

4) The sample packet of Scent of Eros contains enough so you can use it maybe 2-3 times. SOE is a quality product, containing androsterone and androstenol. It is a fantastic product for social activities and just socializing in general; I own the full product and it's a staple of any -mone enthusiast's arsenal.

There's a quick breakdown, enjoy your pheromone adventures...

Technics

Technics

Awards
haha great reply, thank you so much bro.... what's your name on love-scent.com? do you have aim/msn?
Thanks

handtohandking

Awards

haha great reply, thank you so much bro.... what's your name on love-scent.com? do you have aim/msn?
Thanks
No problem man. I got the exact same name on love-scent, I still post there at times.

AIM: humanlomein

If you or anybody else has any more questions, just drop them in this forum or get at me on AIM if you want. Oh yeah, and make sure you research pheromones and visit the love-scent forums and look around. The science and industry of pheromones is still relatively new, so even the biggest experts are learning new things.

"With great power...comes great responsibility..." :blink:

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What's up man, I'm from love-scent and now a fellow Anabolic Mind...:cheers:

1) The Edge spray you ordered is POWERFUL...be very careful with that stuff. It's predominantly androstenone, which is the alpha-male/dominant/sexual pheromone. You may think it's all good and spray yourself five or six times, but that would be complete OD and have the complete opposite effects that you wanted. Personally, I own this product as well, and because of my own personal chemistry, I use a couple miniscule dabs instead of sprays. Androstenone in large quantities STINKS bad, and can be detrimental; however, if implemented properly, THE WORLD IS YOURS. Go very light and work your way up...

2) The Super Primal fragrance is basically a scented essential oil and it happens to contain androstenol, which is regarded as a pheromone which promotes chattiness/friendliness. It's more of a 'safer' pheromone, but can be VERY nice if used the right way, especially if it's accompanied by other -mones such as androstenone.

3) The atomizer is for mixing mones and fragrances together...

4) The sample packet of Scent of Eros contains enough so you can use it maybe 2-3 times. SOE is a quality product, containing androsterone and androstenol. It is a fantastic product for social activities and just socializing in general; I own the full product and it's a staple of any -mone enthusiast's arsenal.

There's a quick breakdown, enjoy your pheromone adventures...
Will these things be subject to the impending andro ban?

handtohandking

Awards

Will these things be subject to the impending andro ban?
From what I know, it's been discussed, but I believe the general consensus is that pheromones will be excluded...

There have been reports that repeated usage of pheromones DOES affect hormonal levels to a small extent though...