Free samples?

  1. Free samples?


    Any more free samples on your site? I can't seem to find them, or do I have to just buy the 10$ thing of packets to try it now? Thought this stuff seemed interesting, and wanted to see how it would effect the girlfriend if I put some on and was with her.


  2. Wait until Wednesday. That's when they've got free samples.

  3. You mean like every wednsday they have the samples?
    •   
       


  4. Guess I'll be checking back on wednesday.

  5. Every Wed. he gives away free samples...the only catch is that you have to pay shipping. Don't freak out though since his rates are some of the cheapest on the internet. He offers US Postal and the lowest rate is around $2 (domestic US).

    Also, in a few weeks he'll be getting the Perception sample packs and add it to his Wed. giveaways.

    Chemo

  6. I've read all about where to put it on and stuff, but since this is sample packs, do i put half the pack on, the whole thing, or how much?

  7. The samples packs are pretty concetrated as far as pheromones go so I'd start with 1/3rd the pack and move up as needed. It is better to underdose than overdose any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

    Chemo

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    The samples packs are pretty concetrated as far as pheromones go so I'd start with 1/3rd the pack and move up as needed. It is better to underdose than overdose any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

    Chemo
    So apply to my chest and use my wrists to rub it in, or is it better to apply it to my wrists and rub it on m neck? Not sure which one people yield better results from. And if I use my own cover up cologne, should i spray a good distance from the pheromone spot?

  9. Use half a pack and spread it in a convenient location...wrist, neck, etc.

    Chemo

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    Also, in a few weeks he'll be getting the Perception sample packs and add it to his Wed. giveaways.

    Chemo
    Awesome

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    Also, in a few weeks he'll be getting the Perception sample packs and add it to his Wed. giveaways.

    Chemo
    Sweet...

  12. Well I got my samples today, only one problem. When I take the package out of my mail box i knew something was wrong right away. The envolope had a very strong cologne smell. Sure enough when I open it up the gel packs had been popped open. and it was all slimy. On the plus side the stuff smelled very nice. Now the question is will it arouse the girlfriend? I have put the gel packs in a plastic bad so I can still rub some of what is left on me. So this week I will test it on my girlfriend since we are getting together and doing something special saturday night. Wish me luck.

  13. I never got mine

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Well I got my samples today, only one problem. When I take the package out of my mail box i knew something was wrong right away. The envolope had a very strong cologne smell. Sure enough when I open it up the gel packs had been popped open. and it was all slimy. On the plus side the stuff smelled very nice. Now the question is will it arouse the girlfriend? I have put the gel packs in a plastic bad so I can still rub some of what is left on me. So this week I will test it on my girlfriend since we are getting together and doing something special saturday night. Wish me luck.

    HOLY **** dude!


    I THINK I might live across the street from you cause early this AM I saw this chick dry humping the **** out of a mailbox.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER

    HOLY **** dude!


    I THINK I might live across the street from you cause early this AM I saw this chick dry humping the **** out of a mailbox.
    hahahahahahaha! Must live across the street.


  16. LOL about the mailbox!
    ou12en12g, PM Bruce over at the l-s forum with your order infor for the free samples. Their customer service is great.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  17. Would you people TRY reading most if not all of a thread before posting the same question that 1) started the thread. 2) Has been addressed MANY times in the thread. And finally 3) That is really starting to get on my nerves.
    Forum: http://www.love-scent.com (storefront)
    Tab: Free samples (ONLY avaliable on wednesdays).

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  18. cool I'm in
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No-explode free sample test
    By Beebs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 12:41 PM
  2. Pump Tech Free Sample
    By musclefreak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Log in
Log in