Free samples?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any more free samples on your site? I can't seem to find them, or do I have to just buy the 10$ thing of packets to try it now? Thought this stuff seemed interesting, and wanted to see how it would effect the girlfriend if I put some on and was with her.

Physicist

Awards
Wait until Wednesday. That's when they've got free samples.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You mean like every wednsday they have the samples?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Every Wed. he gives away free samples...the only catch is that you have to pay shipping. Don't freak out though since his rates are some of the cheapest on the internet. He offers US Postal and the lowest rate is around $2 (domestic US).

Also, in a few weeks he'll be getting the Perception sample packs and add it to his Wed. giveaways.

Chemo

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've read all about where to put it on and stuff, but since this is sample packs, do i put half the pack on, the whole thing, or how much?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The samples packs are pretty concetrated as far as pheromones go so I'd start with 1/3rd the pack and move up as needed. It is better to underdose than overdose any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Chemo

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The samples packs are pretty concetrated as far as pheromones go so I'd start with 1/3rd the pack and move up as needed. It is better to underdose than overdose any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Chemo
So apply to my chest and use my wrists to rub it in, or is it better to apply it to my wrists and rub it on m neck? Not sure which one people yield better results from. And if I use my own cover up cologne, should i spray a good distance from the pheromone spot?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Use half a pack and spread it in a convenient location...wrist, neck, etc.

Chemo

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I got my samples today, only one problem. When I take the package out of my mail box i knew something was wrong right away. The envolope had a very strong cologne smell. Sure enough when I open it up the gel packs had been popped open. and it was all slimy. On the plus side the stuff smelled very nice. :) Now the question is will it arouse the girlfriend? I have put the gel packs in a plastic bad so I can still rub some of what is left on me. So this week I will test it on my girlfriend since we are getting together and doing something special saturday night. Wish me luck. :cheers:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I never got mine :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I got my samples today, only one problem. When I take the package out of my mail box i knew something was wrong right away. The envolope had a very strong cologne smell. Sure enough when I open it up the gel packs had been popped open. and it was all slimy. On the plus side the stuff smelled very nice. :) Now the question is will it arouse the girlfriend? I have put the gel packs in a plastic bad so I can still rub some of what is left on me. So this week I will test it on my girlfriend since we are getting together and doing something special saturday night. Wish me luck. :cheers:

HOLY **** dude!

I THINK I might live across the street from you cause early this AM I saw this chick dry humping the **** out of a mailbox.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

HOLY **** dude!

I THINK I might live across the street from you cause early this AM I saw this chick dry humping the **** out of a mailbox.
hahahahahahaha! Must live across the street. :wave:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL about the mailbox!
ou12en12g, PM Bruce over at the l-s forum with your order infor for the free samples. Their customer service is great.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Would you people TRY reading most if not all of a thread before posting the same question that 1) started the thread. 2) Has been addressed MANY times in the thread. And finally 3) That is really starting to get on my nerves.
Forum: http://www.love-scent.com (storefront)
Tab: Free samples (ONLY avaliable on wednesdays).

ManBeast