OK I'm convinced the stuff works

1. OK I'm convinced the stuff works

Got my free sample pack a while back. I put some on the other day when I went out to the club. I was going to hook up with my girl and a few of her friends later.

I was pretty sure this was all a bunch of bs when all of the sudden out of nowhere my girl said your cologne makes me wet!!

I had not told her I had these samples so she had no idea. She has never said that before so I doubt it was chance.

I did not get any "hits" or whatever that night but I'm not looking either since I am happy with my girl.

2. That is a hit

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

3. Lol thats some reaction!!
    •   

4. Nice! Im hoping to get hits like that when my Perception and free samples come in.

5. Im pretty lucky. I dont need pheremones for that. I whisper anything into my girls ear at a movie theatre...and she gets wet. Doesnt even matter what it is. God I love that.

6. how do you get the free samples again?
    PharmD

7. I think every wendsday they have free samples.

8. yep - I got the reminder email from them yesterday and cashed in on the samples.

9. Now I want one too

10. pleadin ignorance yet interest here...samples of which product specifically?interesting stuff here...

11. Pretty sure your not gonna get any free samples, considering this thread is almost 2 years old.

12. There are samples. I think they cost like $5 or something.

It's of pheramones Juggs. On love-scent.com.

13. I'll check this out, though this thread is dead.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hope this stuff works
    By Klown in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:48 AM
  2. Cellulose Gel (The stuff that makes RTDs thick)
    By supaman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 02:23 AM
  3. This stuff works
    By doggzj in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 03:00 PM
  4. what cycle to do with the stuff i have laying around?
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 07:43 PM