Some Observations

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I figured it was time to let ya'll know what I've been using. I've used SOE, Chikara, and Perception the most out of my arsenal so far (I'm going to give some AE a shot, and some more trials with my bvlgari/NPA mix). And this is what I've noticed.

SOE - Standalone, gets everyone chatty and friendly, seems to "erase" the space bubble for a lot of people as well (i.e. they like getting in real close when talking). Reccomended standalone application 1/4 of a pack for general use or 1/2 in a heavy scent environment (busy club).

Perception - Standalone, very SOE-esq, with a bit less of the closeness, but more "open" sexual signs, has caused flip out reactions in a few women (to be expected). Reccomended standalone application is 1 full spray for general, MAYBE 2 for a really heavy environment, but I would rather augment it with SOE or a bit of chikara. Scent to taste. 1 spray does really good though if spread out.

Chikara - Standalone, the hits are very mild in nature, but they definitely occur, and do seem to take "longer" to really surface (i.e. constant exposure needed for at least 30 minutes before any hits. I've used 2 sprays total standalone, I'm going to try a bit higher at some point

I like combining SOE with either of the others (a tiny bit of each gel pack behind the ears and back of neck usually), just to lower the ratio of `none present.

My most blatant hit recently came when I used the following: 1 (full) spray of perception to the chest, rubbed in with forearms, and 2 sprays of cover scent. My SOE/m gel behind my ears, and a drop of NPA at the bottom of the zipper of my jeans. We had a couple drinks at her place and went to the club. We had lots of great eye and body contact (she is often just a bit standoffish with everyone when it comes to her "space bubble") the whole night, nothing too crazy on the dance floor, but from knowing her for a while, heading out to a club like this was a special occasion, it's not really her thing but she wanted to go to "80's night." Too bad the girl tried my tokyo ice tea and had to have her own... this place makes them very strong and the girl was a tiny little thang (so she ended up passing out on the way back to her house). But she does want to go out and party again sometime soon. :D

ManBeast

C

CptKipling

Awards
Chikara - Standalone, the hits are very mild in nature, but they definitely occur, and do seem to take "longer" to really surface (i.e. constant exposure needed for at least 30 minutes before any hits. I've used 2 sprays total standalone, I'm going to try a bit higher at some point
I think Chikara is quite intimidating, as I have found that in more intimate situations (i.e girl leaning on chest and smelling application point), I get a lot of compliments on scent, sexual comments etc. Usually things that a girl expresses in an a comfortable situation she is thinking in a less comfortable one.