HIT story!

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I was downtown last night had bout a half pack of SOE on my neck and wrists, ran into these girls I know who are definately freinds, one of them gives me a hug and lightly kissed me on the neck, seriously buried her face in my neck and breathed deep, she said "oh my god, you smell so good!" at this point all i could do was smile thinking about my lil secret and how I was now believing in this stuff. then she leaned forward to smell me AGAIN and she said "DAMN you smell good i'm bout to take you home with me and do you right now." I couldn't even believe it!!! I know this girl fairly well and this type of behavior is quite out of the ordinary for her. Heres the real kicker, I ran into the same chick about an hr later at a diff bar and she told me how good i smelled again...it was wild. I've heard that drunk girls respond better to the mones and this girl was def. drunk, but like i said before this was out of the ordinary.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"DAMN you smell good i'm bout to take you home with me and do you right now."
Your fucken story should have ended there. Or proceeded by saying "and then we went to her place" not "i saw her again an hour later at a different bar."

::shakes head::

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Damn right, Jonblaze. Real man doesn't ask for phone numbers, he closes the deal

the same night:smite:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rough crowd.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
haha, well shes not really hot imo...i guess i didnt mention the fact that i straight pimped this other -hot- chick that i met a few days before....that just wasnt out of the ordinary like the story i posted...

haha ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha, well shes not really hot imo...i guess i didnt mention the fact that i straight pimped this other -hot- chick that i met a few days before....that just wasnt out of the ordinary like the story i posted...

haha ;)
well in that cause you have completely redeemed yourself. Lol

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
round 2 with the hottie begins in about an hr....

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
just got home from the hotties house....let just say the night went well. was it the edge, or not. lol, i couldnt tell u...i know this girl was on the nuts since day one when i didnt have <i>the edge</i> but i think it did help a lil bit...later bros

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I love stories like these. I think I've read enough of them by now to state fairly confidently that when a woman buries her nose on your neck and tells you that you smell damn good, she's yours to keep.... well for the evening at least :D.j/k