Announcing the release of Perception!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BDC Concepts is proud to announce the Gold release of Perception! We have combined three pheromones (androstenol, androstenone, and androsterone) into 10 mL of a unique and water based formula. In addition, each purchase includes a FREE 5 mL atomizer of concentrated fragrance!

What makes Perception different from other products?
Perception is a revolution in the pheromone industry!

First, Perception's formula is designed from the ground up to be extended release. Other products typically use either isopropyl myristate, isopropyl alcohol, PG, or a combination of each as a solvent which presents a quick release of pheromones directly after application but then fades quickly (within a few hours). Perception uses a proprietary formula of polymers to yield a true EXTENDED RELEASED dose that will last consistently for 12 hours! When you receive a bottle of Perception spray a little on your wrist and notice the distinct smell of pheromones while it is still wet. However, after it dries the smell is somewhat lessened. This is a result of the polymers "locking" the pheromones to the outer layer of skin (the stratum corneum). Once dry the applied pheromone will be released slowly and evenly over the next 10-12 hours. Notice that the smell does not increase nor decrease throughout the day. Know exactly the amount of pheromones that were applied and accurately estimate the total duration that they will be released!

Second, we have eliminated transdermal uptake with Perception's unique water based formula. This is important since the applied dosages for pheromones are in the microgram range. It is impossible to remain consistent with results if each application is really only giving 75-80% of rated dose. Perception will deliver and release the pheromone dose at consistent levels!

Third, our formula eliminates pheromone build-up. Perception is water based and will remain "locked" on the outer layer of skin until removed with a daily shower or otherwise washed with water. This is a major breakthrough as other products will allow for build-up via transdermal flux (and eventual re-release). Each shower will completely remove the applied pheromone. Your 100th dose of Perception will be as consistent as your first dose!​

Why is this called the "Gold" release?
The Gold release of Perception is intended to gather feedback from users and incorporate that into the final "Platinum" release. Here is your chance to help fine tune a highly effective pheromone product! We value customer feedback and pledge continuous improvement. This is our commitment to a quality and dynamic nature. With BDC Concepts, your voice is heard!

The Gold release can easily be identified by the gold trim on the atomizers. When giving feedback please note whether it is from the Gold release batch.​

For the customers:
Perception does not attempt to present another run-of-the-mill pheromone product. We have identified several of the shortcomings of traditional products and engineered solutions! Our unique formula provides an extended release, eliminates transdermal uptake, and stops build-up. Clearly, we have not created a spin on pheromone ratios but have instead revolutionized the method of delivery for pheromones! At BDC Concepts, we strive to manufacture the highest quality products and are proud to announce the release of Perception!​

For the manufacturers:
The unique hybrid polymer base is highly effective at solubizing pheromones in a water matrix. We have demonstrated that .33% (1/3rd % V/V) can dissolve and stabilize 4 mg per unit. Imagine having a completely water based formula (99.67% water) that can dissolve pheromones, release them over a known timeframe, eliminate transdermal uptake, and stop build-up with your own pheromone ratio! Allow your products to present more consistent results in a cost effective manner. If interested in using our hybrid polymer base for your products or want to explore our custom engineered solutions please contact us.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Put my order in today. Very stoked on those ratios of pheromones.

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good product you have going there Chemo

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uh oh.... :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh is damn right ;)

ManBeast

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Love-scent links are dead.

phatbody

Awards
It sounds very cool, a lot like Chakra which I like. How would you compare this product to Chakra? I like to use 3 sprays of Chakra, with great results, and it sounds like I could use my Chakra with Perception. Example, 2 sprays of Chakra first and 1-2 sprays of Perception second. I like the long term idea you've incorporated into your Perception. I might have to plunk down some change and try it out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it now...

Ok, I bit. I'll post a comparison to my (now repeated several times) results with Edge.