Better flirting through chemistry

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well... I'm hooked on these things. I don't "need" them to socialize well (Proved that to myself today and at one point last week), but they sure do make flirting more effective. I'll use at MOST 1/2 of a packet of Scent of Eros (SOE) gel solo when it comes to the gel packs. I avoided The Edge (TE) because by adding some New Pheromone Additive (NPA) I can have those phermones, and a cover scent I actually enjoy. For me, the most effective around here seems to be SOE. I haven't played with the NPA enogh to really know yet. I've also used Chikara with great results at parties. Here's my observations.
SOE (scented or not): Works great at gettin people to feel comfortable around you. Opens them up and makes them more chatty, and it seems that you can "get away with" saying/doing things that you normally wouldn't as long as you don't go way overboard.
NPA: Tried it once for me, and once for a buddy. Didn't see much on it (or TE for that matter), but I really haven't experimented much yet.
Chikara: Very limited use, but has definitely impressed me both as a social relaxer, and a subtle sexual trigger.
Alter Ego (AE): I don't have it (yet), but I really want to give this a try, a dash of this, with some SOE and NPA might just be a beautiful mix.
Perception: Well... I think with the way BDC destroyed the transdermals... I MUST give this a try! :D

ManBeast

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
SOE seemed to work well for me in bar-like social settings. Women were far more chatty with me than normal within just minutes of being around them. Encountered some flirting which is altogether unusual for me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep... I'm VERY flirtatious once I get to know someone, but having a girl come up and just start flirting with me is often enough to catch me off guard for 1/2 a second! :D

ManBeast

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm quite shy so any "hits" I get are totally of the girl's own doing not mine,lol. I'm married so I don't put out a flirtatious vibe at all but one thing I have learned is that once you're married women all of a sudden want to talk to you more.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Well hell, of course when your with someone women are all over you! Some call it bad karma lol, I just look at it rationally. Women are more likely, in my opinion, to be interested/entertain when you are not appearing desparate or on the prawl. Of course when I starting seeing someone, I have 3 women tonight give me the look. One of them on the street, killer blonde, turns her head and smiles as she walking by...damn :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I get results like these as well.... Without the use of pheromones!! :D :rofl:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see guys discussing this....funny to I admit....LOL :) Haven't you ever heard of the old, you only want to play with the toy in the sandbox, ONCE another kid is playing with it....for the most part............Although I am not your average girl, so......but its my observation........

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see guys discussing this....funny to I admit....LOL :) Haven't you ever heard of the old, you only want to play with the toy in the sandbox, ONCE another kid is playing with it....for the most part............Although I am not your average girl, so......but its my observation........
Here's a prime example of my previous post.. ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I get results like these as well.... Without the use of pheromones!! :D :rofl:

Hookers don't count Pete. How many times have I got to tell you, they're only after your money? :icon_lol:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Hookers? now I know your not referring to me....:nono:

phatbody

Awards
I'm no slouch when it comes to women but I decided to give this Chakra a try. I mean why the hell not? Ok so like 3 sprays on my neck and I can't keep the ladies off me. It's pretty cool actually. I've gotten looks before, but now it is like every single women. Young or old like the Rock says, IT DOESN'T MATTER! I've only tried Chakra, nothing else and I don't think I want to try anything else.

It's funny at work to see the ladies fumble over themselves. They go out of their way to talk or wave or just look. Of course this does nothing for me except inflat my already astronomically large ego. It's not that I'm an asshole, but when I jokingly as for some chica to get me a sodipop and she does and then I drink it...I'm going to hell aren't I?

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Yes you are going to Hell, but enjoy, Just remember what goes around comes around...........:) ( wise words from a girl )

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was NOT referring to you even in the slightest. Just jabbing at Pete's imaginary girlfriends lol.
She didn't feel "imaginary" to me, brother.. ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That took awhile to lure you back out lol. :poke:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You guys have succesfully hi-jacked this thread... does that make you bulliten board terrorists? :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!
:rofl:
:icon_lol: