Feedback!

Rhinoman

Awards
I used all mine and even put two once to see what happen, nothing not even a fly. I have more success with my Fabric Softener Downy, at least they come and tell me that my clothes smell good!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
How does this sound: I tried that M-1-T for a whole 2 or 3 days and nothing. I even went to 3 tablets on thethird day and still nothing!

The feedback has to be measured over time and not from the first time or two...

Chemo

Rhinoman

Awards
How does this sound: I tried that M-1-T for a whole 2 or 3 days and nothing. I even went to 3 tablets on thethird day and still nothing!

Chemo
Hence, an appropriate feedback can not be give with a 3 day supply of a product.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established

Chemo
Then why did you ask us to post our feedback from the free samples? ;)

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
As Chemo pointed out, time will help you become more aware of results and guage appropriately. In addition, much is to be said about the type of product you are using and the dosage. What came in your sample pack? I know a number of people who stretched out there SOE/TE packets for quite a few applications using lower amounts. 1/4 of a packet will last for 4 applications if you don't vary and I recommend using the same dosage for quite a few applications as environmental issues/what you are doing for the day are clearly going to play a role. If you have another sample, you can do the same with that. I have had a few friends get some very interesting results the first night! Here is an email from my uncle in Tucson after getting samples of SOE and TE. I had him combine the two in small amounts.

"Hey Matt,
So I went out last night, and I wore a little product... mixed the two like you had said....Well....I do believe it worked... it was an unreal night.... I had this twenty seven year old pretty hot (blond & blue eyed) totally hitting on my **** even in front of her boyfriend...it was bad ass...and to top it off she lives in Austin TX. She definitely wants to hook-up when I get there.... It was sick ...I didn't even have to try... then I had this other hard ass body cutie leaving out with her girl friend smiling and waving at me... she had to come over and say goodnight to me before she left... that was cool.... I think she is kind of a regular there ...or at least I hope so ...I didn't get her phone number, but I have this feeling that I will run into her again....lol And last but not least Howard and myself ended up with two ladies ....his was from London and is leaving in a couple of days...very HOT...and mine was from Austria and lives in Tucson...and I do believe she is a sugar mama to boot....drives a Mercedes... Not sure how the last two will work out ....I think we are going hiking in the canyon this morning... that is where they said they would be...I told Howard later on that night that I was wearing the **** ..... He couldn't believe how that one girl was totally up on me...and it didn't matter that her boyfriend was right there... I think you have two more believers.... results may vary, but I'll take what we are getting...hehehehe "

I think Chemo was simply making the point, without elaborating and a little confusing, that you can't throw out blanket statements that Pheromones in general do not work after using something for 3 days. Many people notice something within a few applications and some don't. For those who don't, I recommened trying again with something else if you'd like to stick with it. We however, appreciate the honest feedback that you did not see any changes after using the samples.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It's not a 3 day supply of the product.... I've used 1/5th of a packet with some effect...

ManBeast

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Used about 1/5 of SOE with a few "hits". Pleasantly suprised so far.

Hey, it was free!

Belgareth

Visiting Moderator (LS Forum)
Awards
It's not a 3 day supply of the product.... I've used 1/5th of a packet with some effect...

ManBeast
That's the most common problem. People use too much and don't get results. The TE gel packs should be good for 5-6 applications, if not more. OD's are a guarantee of failure most of the time. The only exception I've seen in my own experience is with drunk women, then they seem to fall all over me. I didn't start getting hits until I learned to use what I still want to think is just not enough to do anything.

Most of you guys are pretty big, I don't think none is for you, try small doses of SoE instead.

boozer

Awards
Heres my story.. could be just coincedence... I've had a Hot/Cold relationship with my best female friend.. we've had sex before but not in the past year. We've been hooking up but not having sex for quite a while now, and we never talked about having sex again so I just figured it wasn't happening. Anyway... about three weeks before this night I asked her if she wanted to have sex and she said no. Then, after not seeing her at all for 3 weeks she came to visit me. I just got the sample pack so I decided i'd try it out... I put on a 1/2 packet of SOE and guess what?... we had sex that night. Maybe just coincedence.. but maybe not... definitely made me think twice about whether or not this stuff is for real.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe it was because you planted the seed (no pun intended!) about having sex with her 3 weeks earlier and then she knew you were intereted.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! Now, the question is.... did you initiate it the 2nd time? Did anyone mention it in conversation outside of the first time you did? My instinct is that things sort of lead to that, and away you went. Either way, sounds like success to me!

Thanks

boozer

Awards
Excellent! Now, the question is.... did you initiate it the 2nd time? Did anyone mention it in conversation outside of the first time you did? My instinct is that things sort of lead to that, and away you went. Either way, sounds like success to me!

Thanks
She gave me all the signals I needed to know she wanted it the 2nd time. We never talked about it from the time I last saw her til the day we had sex... heck we live 3 hours apart so I didnt even see her maybe just had 2-3 phone calls a week to catch up.

To bionic... i've asked her a bunch of times before this and shes always said no (except the initial time about a year ago), so she obviously knew I was interested.

You know maybe it would have happened anyway... but maybe not... maybe she always wanted to but didnt think it was the right thing to do and the pheromones gave me that extra edge I needed to get her to do it?