OK Chemo my Pheromone experience

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

OK Chemo my Pheromone experience

I've been meaning to post this but been busy and wanted to give these pheromones the benefit of the doubt. Remember my feedback is honest and straight forward, no bs.

Ok first day I put an entire packet on, no dice, I did notice that my girl and I were at each others throats but we were also very hungry at the time (we get like that from being hungry) so I don't know if it was too much pheromone or the hunger.

Second time using it put 1/4 packet when I was with my girl and didn't notice anything. Nothing unusual or out of the norm. I was even trying to stand unusually close to her at times so she could pick up the scent LOL but nada.

Third time I used a 1/2 packet when I went out to a club/bar with a big group of people. Again I noticed nothing that doens't always happen when I go out. I talked to about 15 or so girls that night and none of them acted any differently then they usually would. My one friend was all over me but that always happens (I'm a stud)

Overall I wouldn't buy these products because they didn't seem to work for me. I have a few packets left and i'll try them and if anything new happens I'll make sure to post but I doubt it. Thanks to our new sponsor though for letting me try them out, appreciate it.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.04%

Bummer. I hope I'll have better results when mine come in. Thanks for the feedback.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Jminis doens't count because he is from Philly. To get a girl there you have to club them on the head. There is no pheromone that exists to make someone from Philly lighten up. Its impossible.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.06%

See now, the chicks here in Pittsburgh are easy like Sunday morning....but kinda hard on the eyes...
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Jminis doens't count because he is from Philly. To get a girl there you have to club them on the head. There is no pheromone that exists to make someone from Philly lighten up. Its impossible.
    LOL you know it bobo. They all think there royalty and want to be waited on hand and foot, (actually I do treat them that way, for one night alteast ). I think from now on I'll continue to try and pack on the muscle it seems the more I get the more of something else I get
  6. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.31%

Now that you mention it, I do better with the ladies in any other part of the country. Philly area chicks are impossible. I'll be back there in 9 days for 2 weeks, and I'll see if I have some better luck now that I'm (more of) a hulking ****ing stud. Too bad I'm missing the DMB concerts at the Tweeter Center, there's so many friendly gorgeous girls there that are always down to hook up with a hot guy with no shirt
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Maybe they should make the pheromones much more expensive and each purchase comes with a dodge viper, that might help ya with the ladies.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.49%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    Maybe they should make the pheromones much more expensive and each purchase comes with a dodge viper, that might help ya with the ladies.
    Now, that you said that, the best pheremone is money, that sweet smell of green, which attracts all those gold digger ladies, so it does not matter how you look, if you have that cash in your wallet by the bundle, willing to spend without no problem and women know this, they will stick like flies to you. Go to the mall and watch all the pairs and you will see the light!
  9. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.48%

Maybe I missed it, but which product were you using?
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

The one was the scent of eros and the other I forget but it was scented. I'm going to give them another run this weekend so we'll see.
  11. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.48%

SOE and The Edge perhaps? Remember that sociological factors play a role in response to pheromones. As humans we have the ability to converse, think, do logic, etc. All of these make us less reliant on pheromones as opposed to rats for example. Someone who is familiar with your scent, reactions, and is very aware of the person you are may not respond as clearly as a stranger would. Applications, products, and dosages as well as a keen eye to changes in response (maybe more petting, standing closer, touching, communication, etc) come to play a role. It took me quite a while and some good experimentation/ putting myself in different environments to start to become aware of results. Often this required attempting to minimize variables and using a system of Applying on some days and not others to attempt to seek out differences. As pointed out, you only have a brief supply with samples, but without committing to an entire purchase yet, this is the best way for us to guage your response. Just remember, like in bodybuilding, everything takes time and different things work for different people. There are tons of studies and thousands of feedback reports showing effectiveness, it just sometimes takes a little bit to find whats right for you.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

I hear ya bro and agree but if I continue to see no results with the samples I have then I won't purchase. My money is very tight especially at this point in time and I'm not going to spend it on something I tried and had no success with. Not saying whether they work or not but they might not be for me.

Not tooting my own horn but I've never had a problem getting girls so this isn't an area where I need to start changing things up. Would it be nice to have them all over me more then usual, yes, but my focus is on bodybuilding and that's where my money will be spent.
  13. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jminis

Not tooting my own horn but I've never had a problem getting girls so this isn't an area where I need to start changing things up. .
    Force feeding Yuengling doesn't count. This requires you to talk to them and considering where you are, I'm not sure if you want that!!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%

Force feeding Yuengling doesn't count. This requires you to talk to them and considering where you are, I'm not sure if you want that!!

Bobo it's funny that you say that because Yuengling is my beverage of choice. As for the ladies I won't buy them drinks, I buy them shots because well, you know how they are. Fortunately I won't be dealing with them too much longer as I am moving a little bit more south to Maryland.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You mean I have to talk to them as well? Sheeeez!

Well if women don't dive headlong into my crotch at the first whiff of this stuff it isn't worthwhile damnit!

Lol, just kidding.
  16. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.31%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Bobo it's funny that you say that because Yuengling is my beverage of choice. As for the ladies I won't buy them drinks, I buy them shots because well, you know how they are. Fortunately I won't be dealing with them too much longer as I am moving a little bit more south to Maryland.
    I've only been to a few bars in Maryland (I was only 20 when I lived in DC ) but I did much better with the girls there than in Philly. For the most part the girls are just as hot, but just not bitches. Man I miss living on the East Coast. The girls are so much hotter out there. But San Diego, that place is in a league of it's own.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My PCT experience...nads
    By Gumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 08:12 AM
  2. My Keto experiment
    By DoctorX2k2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 06:10 PM
  3. My Fina experience...
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13