Cologne Question:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Has it been discussed if cologne wearing is a good or bad thing? I don't want to cover up the scent, but is it bad if I still wear my stuff on Friday night?
Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you want to use your own cologne, you should first check if it mixes with the scented products you are going to use, or better, use them with unscented products (some of which are harder to cover up than others).

ManBeast

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have a shitload of Ralph Lauren Romance here at the house. I know that some colognes have pheromones in them and that being one of them.

I used to hang out with this one buddy of mine and he has well had, a female pitbull at the time. She was in heat and whenever I came in the house wearing that cologne, she'd try her damnest to hump me....LOL...she never did this to anyone else besides me and that was ONLY when I wore the cologne. It got to a point where I just couldn't wear it anymore if I was going over that dude's house...pretty freaky... :blink: :run:

No disrespect, but IMHO to benefit from these you gotta have your game up to par already and then the pheromones would just supplement it.....just like BB'ing...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, I honestly wouldn't be trying these things myself right now if my game hadn't come up exponentially the last few months (Took a while for my self-confidence/image to start catching up with my physique change...). I'm just looking for a bit of an edge now and think that I've found a good one. I just can't wait until the BDC product comes out... Build Your Own Phermone anyone? :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah yah, I know... but the BDC brew is better in other ways ;) (so what else is new :D )

ManBeast

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a shitload of Ralph Lauren Romance here at the house. I know that some colognes have pheromones in them and that being one of them.

I used to hang out with this one buddy of mine and he has well had, a female pitbull at the time. She was in heat and whenever I came in the house wearing that cologne, she'd try her damnest to hump me....LOL...she never did this to anyone else besides me and that was ONLY when I wore the cologne. It got to a point where I just couldn't wear it anymore if I was going over that dude's house...pretty freaky... :blink: :run:

No disrespect, but IMHO to benefit from these you gotta have your game up to par already and then the pheromones would just supplement it.....just like BB'ing...
Ralph Lauren Romance has pheremones in it?!?! **** I have been usign that for years and never knew that... I wonder which ones. How did you find that out, I don't think they advertise that fact much do they?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ralph Lauren Romance has pheremones in it?!?! **** I have been usign that for years and never knew that... I wonder which ones. How did you find that out, I don't think they advertise that fact much do they?

Honestly, I can't remember where I read it at. And I don't know which ones. This was like a few years back at least when I remembered reading about it. Maybe their website has some info on it...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I can't remember where I read it at. And I don't know which ones. This was like a few years back at least when I remembered reading about it. Maybe their website has some info on it...

I looked all over the net and even at Polo- Ralph Lauren's home page and couldn't find a damn thing about it containing pheromones. Actually the Polo site didn't even have it listed in their fragrance section. :think:

I remember reading in the same article that Cool Water and some other cologne had them in it as well. Damnit, I wish I could find it to post it...it would be an interesting read.

I must say that all of these user reports are making me curious at the least. I think I'm gonna have to splurge and get some... :blink:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I looked all over the net and even at Polo- Ralph Lauren's home page and couldn't find a damn thing about it containing pheromones. Actually the Polo site didn't even have it listed in their fragrance section. :think:

I remember reading in the same article that Cool Water and some other cologne had them in it as well. Damnit, I wish I could find it to post it...it would be an interesting read.

I must say that all of these user reports are making me curious at the least. I think I'm gonna have to splurge and get some... :blink:
If you email the guy, bruce, and say you are a regular at AM and are curious, he will likely send you bunch of free samples. He did that for me, very cool of him.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BTW, Rogue Drone mentioned in his post a product called "Chikara". BUY THIS PRODUCT! Although I make Perception, and it is gound breaking in formulation, Chikara is the best smelling and most potent on the market. Personally, I have a bottle that Bruce sent me and absolutely love this stuff.

As a base of reference, when I have on Perception my wife becomes aggressive (sexual posture) but Chikara puts her into a more sensual mood. I guess it's a matter of preference [for me ;)] but Chikara is a must have in anybody's arsenal!

Chemo

CptKipling

Awards
Hi guys, I'm over from LS aswell and thought voice a few thoughts on this topic...

I doubt RL contains any of the pheros typically found in phero products. What's more likely is that they contain pheromone analogues, compounds that are similar in structure and effect to pheromones. For example, Sandalwood EO contains a compound similar to androsterone (iirc...).

Ditto on the C7 (Chikara) recommendation, great stuff.