- 06-28-2004, 07:33 PM
- 06-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Most likely not...they're not being marketed as supplements nor are they intended for human consumption.
06-28-2004, 09:40 PM
There's been a lot of discussion about that at LS. Some of the more legal minded have look the laws over pretty carefully and don't believe pheromones will be affected. I can find the info if your really interested.Originally Posted by acecombact1
06-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Obvisouly Im no expert in this field (Give me a network and I can do wonders), but doesnt this ban make these substances Schedule 3, meaning it is illegal to possess in any form??? I don't think Federal Government would allow you to dab a little Tren behind your ear to attract some attetion... I may be wrong, cause my extent of law knowledge is "Law and You" in highschool 8-).
06-29-2004, 12:23 AM
I'm in the same situation as far as the law goes. I understand enough to keep my business out of trouble and rely on others for real understanding. According to the ones that seem to understand it, pheromones will not be illegal under current legislation.
06-29-2004, 11:32 PM
Would be nice if there is an obscure law that can save our hormones.Originally Posted by DAdams91982
Similar Forum Threads
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-03-2004, 03:23 PM
- By DoctorX2k2 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2004, 04:54 AM
- By gobig1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-23-2004, 07:26 PM
- By PecSicle in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:05 AM
- By flexall454 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2002, 08:42 AM