stupid question

acecombact1

Awards
Phermons are conisdered androgens like all other PHs and andro product. will the Ban cover phermones also!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Most likely not...they're not being marketed as supplements nor are they intended for human consumption.

Chemo

Belgareth

Visiting Moderator (LS Forum)
Awards
Phermons are conisdered androgens like all other PHs and andro product. will the Ban cover phermones also!
There's been a lot of discussion about that at LS. Some of the more legal minded have look the laws over pretty carefully and don't believe pheromones will be affected. I can find the info if your really interested.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obvisouly Im no expert in this field (Give me a network and I can do wonders), but doesnt this ban make these substances Schedule 3, meaning it is illegal to possess in any form??? I don't think Federal Government would allow you to dab a little Tren behind your ear to attract some attetion... I may be wrong, cause my extent of law knowledge is "Law and You" in highschool :cool:.

A1C Adams

Belgareth

Visiting Moderator (LS Forum)
Awards
I'm in the same situation as far as the law goes. I understand enough to keep my business out of trouble and rely on others for real understanding. According to the ones that seem to understand it, pheromones will not be illegal under current legislation.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Federal Government would allow you to dab a little Tren behind your ear to attract some attetion... I may be wrong, cause my extent of law knowledge is "Law and You" in highschool :cool:.

A1C Adams
Would be nice if there is an obscure law that can save our hormones.