Pheromones excreation

RockMam

Awards
I am pretty positive that if u have a lot of testosterone in your system that u excrete more pheromones out of ur glands. Soo any bro taking aas probably excrete a crap load of it. Also I dont really belive in pheromones, not that I dont belive they work I have used them in the past. I just belive if u dont take a shower or use deoderant for a day that it will actually attract better, bc deoderant and soap strip the scent away from males. But more testosterone should mean more pheromone excreation, thats all im saying, chemo if u know anything plz enlighten me.

Belgareth

Visiting Moderator (LS Forum)
Awards
I am pretty positive that if u have a lot of testosterone in your system that u excrete more pheromones out of ur glands. Soo any bro taking aas probably excrete a crap load of it. Also I dont really belive in pheromones, not that I dont belive they work I have used them in the past. I just belive if u dont take a shower or use deoderant for a day that it will actually attract better, bc deoderant and soap strip the scent away from males. But more testosterone should mean more pheromone excreation, thats all im saying, chemo if u know anything plz enlighten me.
You're right that if you produce more teste you'll excrete more pheromones. But will you excrete the ones that will make you more attractive to women in the right mix and quantity? The store bought ones allow you to mix to achieve the best mix to compliment your own natural production. The added mones can also be hundreds of times stronger than your body could ever produce.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You have it down...but a few things should be noted. First, when on cycle there will be an imbalance of pheromones. It is thought that not only the amount of pheromones matter but also the balance! Just as with the HTPA axis balance and ratios are important.

So, it would be better to shower daily while on cycle and augment with a natural balance of pheromones. Besides, if you don't shower while on cycle at least daily you'll be a greasy mofo...at least I know I'd be! :D

Chemo

RockMam

Awards
thanks chemo, I can see why the imbalance could happen. I understand also about the potential of a lot of pheromones added on to your own scent. But I dont even belive pheromones really react to humans as it should do. It seems to react to animals who are reptialian and use there senses while humans will most likely use their intelligence to find an ideal partner. But I still think these pheromones are great arent they! I think I'll buy a couple of vials. :-D