Quick Pheromone Primer and Introduction

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
OK...so here's the latest project by BDC! I am happy to introduce the AM brotherhood to the world of pheromones!

Now, I'm going to take an informal tone with this as it is a new topic and not too many bros on here have an extensive knowledge base on the subject. As we get down the road in discussion there are about 100 articles that we'll be posting about most evry facet of pheromones (dose, effects, combinations, etc).

WHO IS LOVE-SCENT.COM?
This is the largest online store for pheromones and has gained EXCLUSIVE rights to the BDC line of [p-mone] products. They have been in business for years and is the distributor for most other online stores (in other words, the other stores will buy from love-scent.com...so you can buy DIRECTLY from the distributor!). Another point is their EXCELLENT customer service. Now, most of the regular members know that when in a pinch with *WHOEVER* they need only ask for my help and we'll do our best to help the situation whether it be to speed shipment or recovery of money. Now, we have forged a great relationship with Bruce @ love-scent so any issues with them can be resolved within minutes!!​

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE FOR BDC PHEROMONES?
Yes we do: http://bdcconcepts.com but be warned that the product pictures are 3-D renderings as we are finalizing the batch! After we get the first units done we will update the site with fresh graphics. Also, we are constantly updating information so we intend on having many resources for your viewing pleasure.​

WHY SHOULD WE CLICK THE LINKS ON THE BOARD TO GO TO LOVE-SCENT INSTEAD OF TYPING IT IN THE BROWSER ADDRESS BAR?
Simple: love-scent.com has agreed to donate a portion of each sale to the board!! You win by getting the lowest prices on the highest quality pheromone products and the board wins by getting a donated portion. Help keep AM alive and use the damn links!! ;)

In case you want to post the link in your signature or elsewhere use this URL: http://love-scent.com/index.php?ref=1&affiliate_banner_id=5

OK, let's get down with the basic info:

What are pheromones?
P-mones are chemical signals that stimulate blood flow, heart rate and bodily juices, increase attraction, and even raise testosterone levels slightly! They differ from scents in how they are detected. Scents and odors are picked up by the olfactory glands in the nasal cavity whereas pheromones are processed by the Vomeronasal Organ (VNO).​

What effects do pheromones have?
P-mones have been demonstrated to increase sexual attraction among other things. Let's face it, we all lift for different reasons. We all love to claim the most pure reasons but the ulterior motive for most everybody is to "attract the opposite sex". We choose to pursue the lifestyle to increase aesthetic attraction but why stop there? If you could subconsciously increase someone's attraction to you beyond the perfect physique why not try it out?? ;)

Is more better?
NO!!! Pheromones have a definite upper limit that is easily crossed. There is a fine line between just enough and OD (pheromone overdose). There is a wealth of information on the subject and we'll present the bulk of it directly. In a nutshell, use a little and not too much! Sound vague? Damn right...because everybody will interpret these chemical signals differently (just as everybody will react differently to say M-1-T). The only way to know is get a bottle and experiment!​

Any questions that you have don't hesitate to ask...I'll be handling most of the questions on the subject in conjunction with WYD02. Once we get up to speed it should present interesting discussions!

Chemo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Any samples available to see if this stuff works, to say I'm skeptical is an understatement. Why not just use a cologne that the girl likes?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure we can get a few samples from Bruce...he's a good guy all the way around.

jminis, I never make a product that I don't believe in. Let me share a personal story about pheromones: when I was making the batch my wife came to pick me up for lunch. While mixing the concentrate the overwhelming p-mone odor was affecting my mood in that I was becoming angry for no apparent reason. This is typical of how pheromones work...it's like a potent chemical messenger saying there is another alpha male around (studies prove that type A personalities release more pheromones than passive bros). So, my brain was saying "get ready to stomp this fool" but it was fooled by the pheromones as there was nobody there but me!

Now, onto the arrival of my wife! She walks in and says, "What is that smell? That is the best fragrance I have ever smelled!". One thing led to another and we didn't make it to Applebee's for lunch ;) Now, that may not seem like much but after 12 years of marriage that kind of **** just doesn't happen anymore. At that moment, I realized the true power of the pheromones...it's not science fiction...it's SCIENCE that is backed by a shitload of articles (which I'll be posting directly).

If you click on the banner and go to the site there are sample packs that are REALLY cheap (like $10 for 10 or something). You can buy some to try and post on the board or if you hold off I'll see if we can get samples to a few bros...your choice. Maybe I can get Bruce to give a 20% discount coupon to AM members.

At any rate, p-mones work. I believe in them...and I never make **** that doesn't work. For additional security, Bruce has a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked. What would it hurt to click the link, try a product, and if not satisfied return the order for a full refund?

jminis, you know me...I wouldn't push something that didn't work. I just thought you bros might want to get laid ;)

Chemo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Chemo I have no doubt in my mind that you believe this stuff works but I'm sure you were a little skeptical before that little afternoon delight ;) I would like to try one of the samples and see for myself if it works. Believe me I would love for this product to do exactly what you say it does :D I simply don't have much experience or knowledge on the subject and that makes me weiry. Hopefully I'll get to try it out. :D Later J

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'm working with Bruce to get free samples on his store...basically they will be a variety of 3 single dose gel packs. The only catch is that you'll have to pay shipping. However, even this isn't too much as he offers US Postal Shipping that is very reasonable (~$2).

Now, he doesn't have my product (called Perception) in the free sample size but he'll have them in a few more weeks. Regardless, it should give you a pretty good indication of what pheromones will do for you...just know that Peception will do it better ;)

Give me a few minutes...Bruce is putting the free samples up now. As soon as he's done I'll post back and let you know.

Chemo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chemo there on the way. I make sure to post my experience good or bad. What can I expect from rubbing these on? Her just saying I smell good or the smell triggering off chemical impulses in her brain to just want a piece of me? :D

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
What can you expect? The answer to that is varied based on several factors...it's kind of like saying, "I have a bottle of T-4 and M-1-T. What can I expect?" Obviously, you know that it depends on current stats, diet, training regime, past experience, individul reponse to AAS, etc.

So, let's see if I can give a general idea of how pheromones work in a few paragraphs (which BTW could fill volumes). Basically, pheromones are released by everybody in some amount. Some release more than others kind of like some bros have a higher natural test level. The chemical signals that are received by the female will be perceived differently at certain times of the month. In a nutshell, the pheromone is detected by the VNO (vomeronasal organs) which directly translates to a signal to the brain and is not under conscience control. It says, "This is an alpha male and I need to mate with him!" Of course, that is extremely general and it's not that easy...for instance, if she is on her menstrual period it will have the EXACT OPPOSITE effect in that she'll be completely repulsed by the pheromone.

Now, if you have a shitty attitude toward females then nothing will work short of a personality overhaul. However, if you present a nice smile with good conversation than pheromones will give you that "edge" that will make the difference. See what I mean? It's not a solve-all, get laid guaranteed product...it merely gives you that edge that will make conversation easier and interest piqued. Have you ever tried to approach a female that absolutely did not want to converse? This will help break the ice since if that female is receptive to the pheromone signal than she'll actually initiate the conversation! It will be clearly evident who is receiving the signal and who isn't...

Keep asking questions...I'll answer each to the best of my ability.

Chemo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting indeed, I just emailed Bruce to send the ones for females as well. Has your wife tried this yet and did you notice anything. I mean as men we don't need much I'm just wondering?

Also did you notice any other females coming at you when you were wearing it? How long does this stuff last on you? How much do you apply?

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
So when i put this stuff on the ladeis will be running after me!!!**** sounds good as long as there hot!!!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting indeed, I just emailed Bruce to send the ones for females as well. Has your wife tried this yet and did you notice anything. I mean as men we don't need much I'm just wondering?

Also did you notice any other females coming at you when you were wearing it? How long does this stuff last on you? How much do you apply?
My wife has not tried them [nor do I want her to around the people she works with ;)] but there are plenty of females on Bruce's board that provide positive feedback. As a matter of fact, a majority of Bruce's repeat customers are female! So, it appears that females will pick up male pheromones during certain times of the month whereas males pick up the female coppulins 24x7...like we didn't already know that! :D

Click on the "Live Forum" link at the top of Bruce's store and take a look at his board...guests can view threads but you'll have to register to post replies. If you get over there drop a PM to Chemo (BDC Concepts) or just post a thread in the main forum...I'll be sure to welcome you to the pheromone crowd.

As for personal experiences: they are somewhat limited as my wife does not appreciate me wearing them out since they have ONE PURPOSE. However, WYD02 came down to visit me and we partied for the weekend. As WYD02, me, and my wife went club hopping he had more "hits" than I can relay accurately. BTW, a more than friendly introduction from an otherwise unapproachable female is considered a "hit"...something that YOU attribute to the sauce [p-mones].

How long do they last? Typically, until your next shower! They last as long as you want them to! As for application dose -> there is a fine line between just enough and too much (called OD). You'll have to experiment and find your own middle ground. Typically, one bottle of *whatever* will last 30-60 days with ED application.

I'll get WYD02 to come back and post his experiences...

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
So when i put this stuff on the ladeis will be running after me!!!**** sounds good as long as there hot!!!
Nobody said all the ladies would be hot ;) Your mileage may vary...if they are pit bull females just make sure your mileage is far from me :D

Chemo

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
so this is what you've been doing with your free time Chemo, very interesting, can't wait to try it out

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
so this is what you've been doing with your free time Chemo, very interesting, can't wait to try it out
hehehe...among other projects...

We are also opening a Chicago style nightclub. Talk about diversity in holdings ;)

BTW, if you want to invest in the nightclub we are taking on partners :D

Chemo

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
First it was BDC Nutrition with your t-gel, T-1, T-4, UA, and 1,4add...now it is pheromones (which I believe truly do work and exist with humans, just not to the extent of other animals) and a Chicago style nightclub. I would say diversity is an understatement- heh. This better not mean that your posts are going to be less frequent, as I truly value your contributions to the board. I still read your posts from ~1.5 years ago, such as your thread on saponifying an ester and making tren enth...Any other interesting projects going on?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Mine are coming, just ask JonBlaze.... I'm a perfect candidate to see if these work. :D

ManBeast

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I hope this stuff works, cuz I need to get laid! ;)

fantasy

Awards
Hi, I am a long time user of pheromones! If you have any questions about mones, I will be glad to answer them!

:)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chemo, do you have to mix pheromones with cologne or are they scentless ? I ask this because I don't really use cologne (no flames please) and would consider using if they don't have to be mixed w/cologne

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
There are some scented versions that are standalone...however, we opted to manufacture an unscented version so that people can use their favorite cologne (or, lack of).

If you are au naturale remember not to OD on the pheromone...a little bit goes a LONG WAY!

Chemo

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fantasy or Chemo, I've visited the love-scent board, and read up on the FAQs and products, but I still have a couple of general newbie questions. I guess these products use blends of the -none, -nol and -rone pheromones? Chemo, your product clearly stated the ratios and amounts, but I noticed that many others aren't listed outside of the total amount of pheromones, is this common?

Now, I'm happily married, and wouldn't mind more advances from my wife, but I'm also interested in pheromone's effects in other social situations, particularly business. From what I gather, many of the guys on AM could benefit more from a -nol or -rone based product - seems that the combo of Primal Instinct and muscle mass could be overbearing for many women, as well as confrontational for men. WAGG sounds good to me - I've been told by men and women that they thought I was an "asshole" (I'm really quiet) before they got to know me! Once they know me, they find out that I'm generally friendly. What's in WAGG, -nol and -rone? Chemo, where does Perception fit compared to SOE, PI, WAGG, TE, etc. Is it more aggressive, friendly, or a compromise? Thanks!

fantasy

Awards
With alot of phero products, no list of ingredients are given at all. The more serious phero manufacturers though, like the one that makes Perception usually give some/more detailed information about which pheromones they use and in what ratio's..

It might be a good idea to use more -friendly phero's, but you might want to consider something else. With products that are more balanced and have different pheromones in them instead of one, you are getting closer to a more natural phero signature. In the end you just have to use them and see what works best for YOU though.

Belgareth

Visiting Moderator (LS Forum)
Awards
Fantasy or Chemo, I've visited the love-scent board, and read up on the FAQs and products, but I still have a couple of general newbie questions. I guess these products use blends of the -none, -nol and -rone pheromones? Chemo, your product clearly stated the ratios and amounts, but I noticed that many others aren't listed outside of the total amount of pheromones, is this common?

Now, I'm happily married, and wouldn't mind more advances from my wife, but I'm also interested in pheromone's effects in other social situations, particularly business. From what I gather, many of the guys on AM could benefit more from a -nol or -rone based product - seems that the combo of Primal Instinct and muscle mass could be overbearing for many women, as well as confrontational for men. WAGG sounds good to me - I've been told by men and women that they thought I was an "asshole" (I'm really quiet) before they got to know me! Once they know me, they find out that I'm generally friendly. What's in WAGG, -nol and -rone? Chemo, where does Perception fit compared to SOE, PI, WAGG, TE, etc. Is it more aggressive, friendly, or a compromise? Thanks!
INTV,

I am in a relationship myself and mostly use mones in business. They work well for that.

It sounds like you may have a naturally high none level in you're own signature. Things I'd suggest for you would be WAGG, SoE or Chikara (when it becomes available again). We don't know what is in WAGG or Chikara, the manufacturers have declined to tell us. For me, personally I think Chikara is great. It seems to have an overall positive and relaxing effect on people while using very little.

You can get free samples of the SoE gel packs. Try about 1/3 of a pack and see how people respond.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. It seems so strange not to reveal what is in a product, but I guess it's different if you aren't ingesting something. I've got free samples on the way, and look forward to checking them out.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm a bit late chiming in here. As mentioned by Fantasy, InTV may benefit from products more indicative of creating comfortable social settings. Your experience of being called an Asshole while also mentioning that you are a bit quiet, yet at the same time believe yourself to be friendly when someone gives you the chance makes you a prime candidate for some pheromone supplementation. Generally, the crew over at Love-Scent would say that you are giving off more of a Lone Wolf vibe. That is, you appear possibly a bit dominant and unapproachable simply at a glance, which generally may not be true should someone spend the time to talk to you, but of course, we are dealing with their impression or peception of you. Hence, as mentioned, products like WAGG, SOE, etc may help to give you more of an approachable vibe and allow for you get more conversations going and thus, spice thigns up a bit. :).

A little bit more about pheromone supplementation. As explained above, different products exist, give different GENERAL results, and make people respond differently. Everyone will benefit more or less from various products. It really all depends on your natural pheromone secretion, environment, personality, attitude, etc. Many variables will influence what product(s) may be beneficial. In addition, as pointed out above, people who are happily married may use pheromones for business, sales, meetings, and other various professional interactions to help get an edge. Rumor has it that some collections agencies have actually spiked their notices in the mail with an androstenone pheromone to attempt to make the client more likely to pay their money. Essentially they are trying to send the signal that they came to play, don't mess with us, we are the dominant ones and will DOMINATE you...whatever :D.

On to some personal experiences. I have had the ability to experiment with quite a few products, formulations, etc, and have found some very interesting reactions. In an experiment of mixing stand alone products, I played with Chikara and Alter ego. I wanted to test an idea based on feedback of chikara and what I've personally seen through Alter ego use. And the story goes:

There was this woman who I have known now for about 5 years. I showed interest initially and she was not reciprocating. A couple years later, I showed interest again and nothing happened. Following that, she was in a long term relationship for a couple years and finally broke up. I didn't approach her initially as I wanted to avoid her rebound (i.e. - I didn't want to pray on the weak). After a few months we began chatting more online and started to peak her interest a bit. I finally got her to say that she would be interested in getting together over the weekend so on saturday afternoon, I gave her a call and asked if she wanted to come by tonight, go out to eat, etc. She said sure and I began preparations. Step 1. Clean the house. 2. Clean the sheets!! 3. Hit the store and get two bottles of wine, one red, one white. 4. Pick up some candles. 5. (my favorite) I went to the store and got some strawberries and cool whip, just in case. At this point, I was running late. She called as soon as I got out of the shower and said that she was outside. I got dressed really quick, sprayed on 2 sprays of chikara to the neck area, two on the wrists, and dabbed a little alter ego on the neck pulse points. The idea? I wanted to avoid falling into the friendship zone with her. We had known eachother for 5 years already and had ONLY been friends during that time. Thus, I wanted a little bit of an androstenone edge to help induce more sexual hits. We kicked off the evening with a couple glasses of wine and some music to chat a bit and catch up. About 40 minutes later, we were ready to go to dinner. I told her I'd be right back (hit the bathroom) and when coming out she was walking down the hallway towards me. I figured she was going to go as well, but I wanted to test out how she was feeling and as she was talking towards me, I stuck my arms out. She came into my arms (which was good lol) and we started to hug. She then BURIED her nose in my neck and snifffffffffed it alll in. She said, oh my Godddd, you smell sooooooo yummy. After dinner we were going to hit a bar for a while but when we got there and I asked if she wanted to get a drink, she said Nope! I just want to go back to your place. Sparing all the fun details, we had a blast back at my place and have been together now for about 6 or 7 weeks. Now here is the question. What would've happened if I wasn't wearing my combo? Well, she informed me later that she wasn't expecting any of this to happen. She was planning at most to have a little fun MAYBE and call it quits. The pheromones did exactly what they are supposed to do. They allowed me to put my foot in the door and show her what I was all about! Luck has it, she really enjoys who I am and what I have to offer. I do believe that the pheromones allowed this relationship to kick off well.....or at the very least, save me a lot of effort trying to change her mindset. Now, to further this and to end the story. I have been able to keep her around without the use of any further pheromones yet I do find I get a more sexual response from her when I do apply (which is also in accordance with what they are supposed to do). All in all, a highly successful and great learning experience!

Have fun!
WYD

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great post, WYD! One thing I've noticed several times is that if I put The Edge on, I tend to get slightly irritable, so I'm definitely sticking to the SOE samples for now on. Is that common? Is the irritability what others around you may feel when you OD? The SOE if anything, tends to calm or relax me slightly. I don't think these reactions are placebo - usually when I'm getting ready I'm in a HURRY - late for work - late for dinner - so I'm not even thinking about how I "feel" until later.

That's really interesting about the collection agencies! As far as social or business use goes - how do other males generally react to male pheremones? I wonder how they could affect our presentations and pitches here at work? Would none come off as "in charge" or "cocky", would nol come off as "friendly" or could it come off as "weak"?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Great post, WYD! One thing I've noticed several times is that if I put The Edge on, I tend to get slightly irritable, so I'm definitely sticking to the SOE samples for now on. Is that common? Is the irritability what others around you may feel when you OD? The SOE if anything, tends to calm or relax me slightly. I don't think these reactions are placebo - usually when I'm getting ready I'm in a HURRY - late for work - late for dinner - so I'm not even thinking about how I "feel" until later.

That's really interesting about the collection agencies! As far as social or business use goes - how do other males generally react to male pheremones? I wonder how they could affect our presentations and pitches here at work? Would none come off as "in charge" or "cocky", would nol come off as "friendly" or could it come off as "weak"?
Indeed you are correct. Evidence shows that androstenone can have an effect on your mood and others as well. Heavy androstenone products have been reported to make other males dominate or aggressive towards you and in some cases, even change your own mood like the way you describe. Similarly, people report the opposite with products like SOE which are strictly Nol and Rone based. Generally reports state that people because more conversational, relaxed and open. The latest developements have been obviously trying to create a combination of both to induce sexual results and achieve a perceived approachable state as well. Perception, when released shortly here was designed with many factors in mind, but part of them being to reduce the inherent cautiousness people have with being approached while also providing an extra sexual boost :). Good questions!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I've noticed these things working in much milder ways than WYD so far, but they are working as intended nonetheless! And just like PH or `roids, the smaller an amount you can use to get a good result, the better!

ManBeast

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
WHAT?? Less is better??? Surely you are kidding!! :D

Very keen observations though Manbeast...the difference pheromones make in interaction are tremendous! However, whether this leads to a one-night stand is something completely different!!

Chemo

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, like the people over at L-S say... Phermones are not a magic bullet... They don't help with that first impression, because you are usually too far away for them to have any effect. Once you have a "foot in the door" so-to-speak, is when they really start to work their magic.

I would sum this up as how to classify LS's products
http://www.pherolibrary.com/pmc05/pmc05_03.html#products

Just because I don't want to type stuff wrong! :D
I would add Chikara to that list as a great overall product that has all three "primary" phermones and 4 other's. It's been reported to work amazingly well by just about everyone.

I personally have some SOE, Chikara, and NPA coming in to play with, and I'm stoked! :D

ManBeast

Belgareth

Awards
Honestly, like the people over at L-S say... Phermones are not a magic bullet... They don't help with that first impression, because you are usually too far away for them to have any effect. Once you have a "foot in the door" so-to-speak, is when they really start to work their magic.

I would sum this up as how to classify LS's products
http://www.pherolibrary.com/pmc05/pmc05_03.html#products

Just because I don't want to type stuff wrong! :D
I would add Chikara to that list as a great overall product that has all three "primary" phermones and 4 other's. It's been reported to work amazingly well by just about everyone.

I personally have some SOE, Chikara, and NPA coming in to play with, and I'm stoked! :D

ManBeast
The mistake I see most often is people jumping in with both feet and trying multiple products all at the same time. You have no way of understanding what each product does and what the appropriate dosage is for each. The best approach is to start with any one in a very small quantity and work your way uip until you get reactions. The move on to the next one. Once you have done that with all the products you have, you can judge how much of each to use for best results and don't end up wasting your money or frustrating yourself.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I just wanted to take advantage of a nice `lil coupon ;) Figure I'll get the SOE down since I'm already experimenting with it. Then give the Chikara a "shot" and then start really playing around with SOE and NPA :D

ManBeast

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so, BDC is going to be coming out with pheromones? let us know when. i'll give it a try. make sure you have an unscented version as i like my fancy colognes. :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the mad scientist is coming up with something :D

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Anybody get their free samples yet? Just wondering cuz I've been playing the waiting game for almost 3 weeks now..

I REALLY wanna try these things out!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many people have. I suggest you contact Bruce over at LS.

Belgareth

Awards
Anybody get their free samples yet? Just wondering cuz I've been playing the waiting game for almost 3 weeks now..

I REALLY wanna try these things out!
Shadow

That's way too long! Contact Bruce, He'll take care of you quickly. You can e-mail him at [email protected].

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick responses, I'm e-mailing him now! :)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd let you all know that I e-mailed Bruce and he quickly e-mailed me back saying that the order was shipped out. So apparently the issue was with shipping or something. Bruce handled it very proffessionally and said he would send out another sample.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
so, BDC is going to be coming out with pheromones? let us know when. i'll give it a try. make sure you have an unscented version as i like my fancy colognes. :thumbsup:
Check the link in my sig :)

I'm coming out with a pheromone product called "Perception" that contains 3 major pheromones: -nol, -none, and -rone.

It is a water based formula and also unscented. We also include another atomizer that has 5 mL of fragrance (so, there are two atomizers per unit: one with pheromones and the other with fragrance). The reason we did this is so people that have their own cologne could continue using their preference.

At any rate, we should be releasing Perception within a few more days! We are calling this the "Gold" release and will be the traditional feedback batch. After we get feedback we're going to tweak the formula and release the "Platinum" version which will be the final release.

Chemo

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, the gold release will allow us to keep track of the initial production line and guage results should someone still be on a previous release and for some reason the formula is altered. Check out www.bdcconcepts.com for a more in depth explanation on our water based formula and pheromone blend.

crazydoc1

Awards
My Observations ---

Alter-Ego & SOE ---- Strange effects on people that I cannot explain. It seems to loosen up people in general not just women and I have to admit that the damn alter-ego stuff smells good to me... I feel extra cocky when I smell it on my own hand.... I've also had some friends try out the Alter-Ego and they report the same thing about it modifying their own behavior .. making you more happy, cocky, confident, but not pure aggression.

Come Talk to Me, A314, and a few others that i've tried I've noticed no effect on.

I just got the Primal Insinct and Edge and look forward to evaluating them.

In the meantime, SOE and Alter-Ego have caused some females (even geriatric aged women) to act in strange ways with respect to me. Last night with SOE and Alter-Ego this chick is flirting with me notwithstanding her boyfriend right next to her, grabs my hand and puts it on the top of her breast; asking for a commentary on a fat deposit above her left breast. The boyfriend doesn't take umbrage and have a fit of jealous rage, but acts as though he wants to be my buddy. Very strange.

At a store, a women age 65-70, wearing SOE only, starts to behave like a school girl and tells me she baked these brownies for her grandson but she wanted me to try them. I am 27 and looks 23. This was just plain bizarre. This was a UPS Store.

--
Another experience.. I am in a club and trying to watch a game on the TV. Not dressed up or paying any heed to the women-folk a flocking around. A few minutes later, I hear all these people talking (was trying to watch the game you see).. and there is a clan of about 10 girls clinging together -- an entire club floor open.. plenty of bar space... my head not even looking at them.... a clan gaining a 2-3 ft proximity to me .... I've noticed a lot of SUBTLE behaviors on this stuff..

----- I would recommend that you get larger amounts of data by having some friends all try different combinations of these and experiment and discuss results --- too many permutations to do yourself......

I also noticed nothing with PheroMax.... and with this other name that had an actually study published x10 or something like that. Ironically, it was the only one I found any press coverage on .... and did nothing....

So far SOE & Alter-Ego --- at the very least--- you feel better-- and maybe some people losen up----- good for business, networking, sales, etc at the very least...

---
I'd like to hear some other people's experiences..... figure out which of these are a waste and which aren't..

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Great Post! Feedback at LS has shown that depending on the product and dosages (seems to be linked to SOE often) that men become my friendly/open to the point where they don't see you as a threat, even when imposing on a significant other. On the flipside, people have reported aggression or hostility from others when wearing heavy androstenone products. A lot of speculation and studies come into play when discussing these results, but none the less, feedback has reported them!

crazydoc1

Awards
Aggression Confirmation

On the heavy androstenone mixes, I have had women make I HATE YOU faces at me... no conversion.. no flirt... but looking at me
like I'm the devil himself. SOE loosens up everyone as you said. One drop too much on anything though and it seems as though your
better of with nothing on.... I guess all about the subtlely and predisposition of the target pool..

I have had negative results or no results with:

Athena Institutes product (the one will all the hype)
Come Talk to Me!
A314 --- 3 girlfriends thought it smelled like cat-urine

Great Post! Feedback at LS has shown that depending on the product and dosages (seems to be linked to SOE often) that men become my friendly/open to the point where they don't see you as a threat, even when imposing on a significant other. On the flipside, people have reported aggression or hostility from others when wearing heavy androstenone products. A lot of speculation and studies come into play when discussing these results, but none the less, feedback has reported them!