Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just thought I'd let you all know that I e-mailed Bruce and he quickly e-mailed me back saying that the order was shipped out. So apparently the issue was with shipping or something. Bruce handled it very proffessionally and said he would send out another sample.

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    so, BDC is going to be coming out with pheromones? let us know when. i'll give it a try. make sure you have an unscented version as i like my fancy colognes.
    Check the link in my sig

I'm coming out with a pheromone product called "Perception" that contains 3 major pheromones: -nol, -none, and -rone.

It is a water based formula and also unscented. We also include another atomizer that has 5 mL of fragrance (so, there are two atomizers per unit: one with pheromones and the other with fragrance). The reason we did this is so people that have their own cologne could continue using their preference.

At any rate, we should be releasing Perception within a few more days! We are calling this the "Gold" release and will be the traditional feedback batch. After we get feedback we're going to tweak the formula and release the "Platinum" version which will be the final release.

Chemo
  3. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Indeed, the gold release will allow us to keep track of the initial production line and guage results should someone still be on a previous release and for some reason the formula is altered. Check out www.bdcconcepts.com for a more in depth explanation on our water based formula and pheromone blend.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.35%

My Observations ---

Alter-Ego & SOE ---- Strange effects on people that I cannot explain. It seems to loosen up people in general not just women and I have to admit that the damn alter-ego stuff smells good to me... I feel extra cocky when I smell it on my own hand.... I've also had some friends try out the Alter-Ego and they report the same thing about it modifying their own behavior .. making you more happy, cocky, confident, but not pure aggression.

Come Talk to Me, A314, and a few others that i've tried I've noticed no effect on.

I just got the Primal Insinct and Edge and look forward to evaluating them.

In the meantime, SOE and Alter-Ego have caused some females (even geriatric aged women) to act in strange ways with respect to me. Last night with SOE and Alter-Ego this chick is flirting with me notwithstanding her boyfriend right next to her, grabs my hand and puts it on the top of her breast; asking for a commentary on a fat deposit above her left breast. The boyfriend doesn't take umbrage and have a fit of jealous rage, but acts as though he wants to be my buddy. Very strange.

At a store, a women age 65-70, wearing SOE only, starts to behave like a school girl and tells me she baked these brownies for her grandson but she wanted me to try them. I am 27 and looks 23. This was just plain bizarre. This was a UPS Store.

--
    Another experience.. I am in a club and trying to watch a game on the TV. Not dressed up or paying any heed to the women-folk a flocking around. A few minutes later, I hear all these people talking (was trying to watch the game you see).. and there is a clan of about 10 girls clinging together -- an entire club floor open.. plenty of bar space... my head not even looking at them.... a clan gaining a 2-3 ft proximity to me .... I've noticed a lot of SUBTLE behaviors on this stuff..

----- I would recommend that you get larger amounts of data by having some friends all try different combinations of these and experiment and discuss results --- too many permutations to do yourself......

I also noticed nothing with PheroMax.... and with this other name that had an actually study published x10 or something like that. Ironically, it was the only one I found any press coverage on .... and did nothing....

So far SOE & Alter-Ego --- at the very least--- you feel better-- and maybe some people losen up----- good for business, networking, sales, etc at the very least...

---
    I'd like to hear some other people's experiences..... figure out which of these are a waste and which aren't..
  5. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Great Post! Feedback at LS has shown that depending on the product and dosages (seems to be linked to SOE often) that men become my friendly/open to the point where they don't see you as a threat, even when imposing on a significant other. On the flipside, people have reported aggression or hostility from others when wearing heavy androstenone products. A lot of speculation and studies come into play when discussing these results, but none the less, feedback has reported them!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.35%

Aggression Confirmation

On the heavy androstenone mixes, I have had women make I HATE YOU faces at me... no conversion.. no flirt... but looking at me
    like I'm the devil himself. SOE loosens up everyone as you said. One drop too much on anything though and it seems as though your
    better of with nothing on.... I guess all about the subtlely and predisposition of the target pool..

I have had negative results or no results with:

Athena Institutes product (the one will all the hype)
    Come Talk to Me!
    A314 --- 3 girlfriends thought it smelled like cat-urine

Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdaddy02
    Great Post! Feedback at LS has shown that depending on the product and dosages (seems to be linked to SOE often) that men become my friendly/open to the point where they don't see you as a threat, even when imposing on a significant other. On the flipside, people have reported aggression or hostility from others when wearing heavy androstenone products. A lot of speculation and studies come into play when discussing these results, but none the less, feedback has reported them!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick fat loss and little muscle loss?
    By rrm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 09:07 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 08:23 AM
  3. hsn primer and driver ??
    By jonesboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 11:49 AM
  4. quick question T3 and camph
    By Blownkbgt in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0