Who want's some free Axcite

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I have a bunch here (brand new) I will send out on my own dollar. Best story on picking up women wins. Does not have to be about pheromones. AND you have to commit to leaving your Axcite feedback right here in the mones forum about Axcite.

Pheromone Cologne, Pheromone Spray, Pheromones <-- clicky

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it still count if i already have a girl. If this does what its supposed to do , maybe this will help "Heat" things up in the ol' bedroom.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bunch here (brand new) I will send out on my own dollar. Best story on picking up women wins. Does not have to be about pheromones. AND you have to commit to leaving your Axcite feedback right here in the mones forum about Axcite.

Pheromone Cologne, Pheromone Spray, Pheromones <-- clicky
I once hooked up with a girl in a club (college). I saw her and approached her, we danced for like 20 minutes. We ended up back in VIP, which was empty and we ended up hooking up there.

Sex Panther--"60% of the time....it works every time".

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it still count if i already have a girl. If this does what its supposed to do , maybe this will help "Heat" things up in the ol' bedroom.
Yeah, it counts. I'm married, so any advantage I can get, I'll take! If nothing else, it might help to overcome that "eh, I dunno if I wanna" attitude. :D

I once hooked up with a girl in a club (college). I saw her and approached her, we danced for like 20 minutes. We ended up back in VIP, which was empty and we ended up hooking up there.

Sex Panther--"60% of the time....it works every time".
This one time, in band camp... Wait, no, it was a few weeks before band camp. After the first Mission Impossible flick came out. Empty church parking lot, make-out session, all the sudden I felt the need to recline the driver's seat and watch..............
:box::box::box::32: <----think about it...think about it... :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it counts. I'm married, so any advantage I can get, I'll take! If nothing else, it might help to overcome that "eh, I dunno if I wanna" attitude. :D

This one time, in band camp... Wait, no, it was a few weeks before band camp. After the first Mission Impossible flick came out. Empty church parking lot, make-out session, all the sudden I felt the need to recline the driver's seat and watch..............
:box::box::box::32: <----think about it...think about it... :D
I was never in band camp, but I was in choir, which is kind of like the high school equivalent of a demotion.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
The night that sticks out the most in my mind was during the month of Sept 2008....

I was at home on vacation and ended up visiting my college bars that night. I ended up at this place called cruzens. Appearance wise I had just finished a cut and was sitting at 190, so I was looking pretty good

Anyways I was out with the guys...and there was a guy that came out with us that I didn't know so we were out in the beer garden shooting the $hit. I noticed a group of fairly attractive girls and he pointed them out and we talked about them for all of 30 sec when I said "hey, watch this." I walked over to the girls and spent all of 5 minutes chatting them up and pulled a phone number. Easy. But wait it gets better.

For the next hour or two....we had 4 different groups of girls approach us to chat us up (and we stood in the same spot the entire time). Maybe it was my good looks....or maybe it was the social proof that was displayed when I was chatting up the original group of women (and when each subsequent group approached as well). Even some of the guys at the bar looked a little pissed that I was doing work lol. Regardless, I was on fire that night.

So the night continues to progress, and I end up really hitting it off with this chick. We danced some and did a little making out at the bar. Needless to say I ended up back at her place that night.

So the night ends with a number from one chick and going home with another (I got her number too, we hooked up again the next night). Pretty solid in my book.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Just sayin. HA! Keep 'em coming, guys. :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Just sayin. HA! Keep 'em coming, guys. :)
It's true. Anyone can pretty much :bsflag: their way to a free product. I assure you my story is 100% legit.

The only pic I could provide would be a pic of the girl I'm currently messing around with :veryhappy:, but that unfortunately doesn't pertain to my story!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's true. Anyone can pretty much :bsflag: their way to a free product. I assure you my story is 100% legit.

The only pic I could provide would be a pic of the girl I'm currently messing around with :veryhappy:, but that unfortunately doesn't pertain to my story!
Whoa whoa...are you accusing me of making up a story about banging Jessica Alba in the back seat of a taxi, one drunken night in Albania? Because that really happened.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa whoa...are you accusing me of making up a story about banging Jessica Alba in the back of taxicab, one drunken night in Albania? Because that really happened.
That was you??? I wondered what was going on back there. In the future, go easier...it makes driving less difficult for me.

:nutkick:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was you??? I wondered what was going on back there. In the future, go easier...it makes driving less difficult for me.

:nutkick:
Well you were swerving all over the place, but Jessica just thought it was a new style of sex that I had invented, which coincidentally gave birth to the phrase..."getting my swerve on".

Anyway you guys have fun. I'm off to bang Megan Fox.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Boy gots plenty of stories, maybe if I got time later I will post one.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one takes place about a year and a half ago - Spring of '09. I was in my 2nd year of grad school and my part-time job aside from teaching was working at a liquor store (quite possibly my favorite job ever). We had a pretty attractive staff all around, and with that, of course, comes very attractive girls.

Well, we're in there working one Saturday afternoon and it's pretty slow. One of my coworker's friends who was in town for the weekend stopped in - very hot chick. We were talking for a bit and it turns out she was training for an upcoming marathon; this actually peaked my interest because at the time, I had been considering doing the same thing. So we talked for maybe 10 minutes and that was that - our shift ended and we went our separate ways. I didn't hit on her at all; no suggestive comments or anything. Later, my coworker told me that her friend was instantly rambling on about how hot I was.

One of the perks of working at a liquor store is, well, liquor! Haha! Someone brought a keg in from the night before that had barely even been touched (ordered several but didn't go through as much as they'd thought). I ended up taking it home and throwing a little party at my place that night. So a couple buddies came over, we had some beers and then met up with everyone else (including my coworker and her hotter friend) at one of the bars.

The 2 of them were outside smoking when I got there and before I even had a chance to say hello, this chick comes up to me, throws her arms around me, kisses me on the cheek and then whispers into my ear "You're so hot, but I have a boyfriend." I was completely baffled by all this and kind of looked at her dumbstruck and was just like "Okay..." Like I said, she's hot, but I hadn't been hitting on her, so that was kind of odd.

It gets better.

When we go inside, who is in there? Her boyfriend, who had driven 4 hours down to get there that night. The entire time we're in there, she is repeatedly getting in my ear and saying that same thing over and over, all the while touching me each time.

These people party pretty hard. So, when the bars shut down at 2, all of my coworkers and friends out with us decide it's after-hours at my house since I had the keg and lived downtown anyway. So all these people, including the love triangle of my coworker's hot friend and her boyfriend, come back to my house. This chick runs interference on her boyfriend to get me alone and says all sorts of things to me, including getting my number and giving me hers. I was so drunk at this point that I was hitting on her (my gentleman status can only last so long when being provoked by a hot girl who isn't single). They all stay there until about 5 a.m. and then leave.

I wake up the next morning, still drunk, at like 9 and have to quickly get ready to drive an hour to my hometown for Easter service with my family. In the midst of all this, I realized the text message I got an hour earlier...from her..."Still want me to come over?"

I was kicking myself!

So, we didn't actually hook up, but I was still able to attract a very hot girl who wasn't single :)

Oh, and added points of interest that will hopefully get me bonus points toward winning:

- This chick hooked up with my co-worker the night before (yes, that is correct - 2 hot girls doing EVERYTHING...I heard all of the details)

- These 2 girls did coke in my bathroom during after-hours

(I'm actually pretty pissed about that second one - they were in the bathroom forever and I assumed it was just girls being girls, but I was informed of this later and also found the empty bag in there in a corner the next day when I was cleaning)

Pretty good stuff for one of my stories where I didn't even actually hook up with anyone ;) And if it comes down to the wire and I'm in the running, I have an even better one that that, but you'll have to PM me for that one...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a GREAT story, but the first time me and mygirl were getting ready to do he McNasty. Things were getting hot and heavy, we then moved onto my bedroom. Getting ready to get down to binness when she ws like " you got a condom?" I was like really, a condom? LOL. I was like a super whore back i the day and never really used condoms...LOL. I remember the next day I went to go buy some. A 12 pack of them were like 15 dollars, I wslike WTF!!! I sat there for a minute and had to do the math in my head, if it was worth it to buy them. If she was worth it....LOL. Glla I did. We've been together a little over 4 years and engaged to be married.

Not the greatest story, but a very memorible one for me!!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a GREAT story, but the first time me and mygirl were getting ready to do he McNasty. Things were getting hot and heavy, we then moved onto my bedroom. Getting ready to get down to binness when she ws like " you got a condom?" I was like really, a condom? LOL. I was like a super whore back i the day and never really used condoms...LOL. I remember the next day I went to go buy some. A 12 pack of them were like 15 dollars, I wslike WTF!!! I sat there for a minute and had to do the math in my head, if it was worth it to buy them. If she was worth it....LOL. Glla I did. We've been together a little over 4 years and engaged to be married.

Not the greatest story, but a very memorible one for me!!!!
That's actually pretty sweet! You cared enough back in the day, and are hopefully rewarded it for it still. Warning: After the nuptials, things will probably change. HA!! :nutkick:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
When I was 14 years old, I picked up a 12 year old girl on my Honda XL100. Fast forward 31 years, we're celebrating our 22nd anniversary.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
You need no Axcite :) :deal:
HA, you're right about that. I do like the smell of it though, I wear it all the time. In fact, I ordered a bottle from NP today.

sk01020

Awards
After the Florida-Georgia football game last year, I was with two female friends who came down from Athens. We went back to my house after the game, girl one in the front seat, and girl two in the back seat. We have been drinking a little bit so we were all in the mood for some play. When I parked my truck in my driveway, girl one leaned over to me, and started going to town downstairs. I looked in the rearview mirror and girl two's eyes were opened wide. I pretty much said f*ck it, reclined my chair, and let girl one go to town. It turned out girl two began to like it and started playing with herself. Next thing I know, girl one stops what shes doing and starts making out with girl two, then girl two goes down on me. After everything was said and done, let's just say I forgot about the embarrasing lose from Florida.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I'll be back in a few days and visit this thread, pick some people, and get the bottles (new) out that I have. I think I have about 6.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be back in a few days and visit this thread, pick some people, and get the bottles (new) out that I have. I think I have about 6.
Sounds like a plan BigSmith:veryhappy:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well this one is pretty entertaining. Two years ago around Summer Time, I went to South Beach with my friends. We were walking around and having a grand ol time and we saw that this lady was promoting a hotel party. So we went in just or sheets and giggles. We were sitting down and sort of miggling with ladies, me of course was my typical introvert self observing the people instead of interacting with them. I see this chick dancing to the music, so I could not help but to get a kick out of it. I keep staring at her while she looks at me and invites me to dance but I say no of course since I just wanted to chill. She decides to get on top of me and starts giving me a lap dance but this was no ordinary lap dance LOL. She starts taking off all her clothes and the DJ starts to say woah its crazy up in this joint or something to that matter LOL. So I am saying to myself this will not end well LMAO. She literally grabs her breasts and puts them on my face and somehow gets me to motorboat them or something to that degree. I could smell the alcohol on the pores of her skin from her tits so I am like not turned on at all. She then stands upright above me with her vag staring directly at me, from there she drops down to have her clitoris rub against my nose, she starts to move her clitoris in different directions on my nose. The messed up part of it was that even her vag smelled like alcohol. So then well me being a dude with high testosterone levels I still was able to get a hard on with all those turn offs. So what does she do, she decides to bite on my weiner, yup she actually not only dry humped me but bit me weiner. I was like wow what am I to do LOL, after she bit me down in my manhood area, she begins to dry hump me so hard that she starts to get wetter than moist wipes. Now I do not know what to do because this chick is having an orgasm on me literally. So she keeps riding my weiner through my pants till all of sudden she yells and makes a wet spot on me, I look and it aint pee, it aint blood, so I am like umm yea she came on me LOL. She starts to try to kiss me but I aint having none of it, I tell her look your breath smells like alchohol plus I got to be up early tommorow. She then goes to me, I live in Coral Gables honey, so I got a hotel that I will be staying for the rest of the weekend. I tell her no offense but I don't even know where your cuch has been, she then goes to me why you playing me. Now I am confused because I never hit on her nor did I ask for a lapdance. Then some dude walks by and gives me a couple of Magnum Condoms in Gold packaging and tells me use it my young friend. So I tell her okay lets go, so she actually believes that I will follow her to her hotel. I call for a taxi, when it arrives there, I tell her to get in and I will meet with her, she is so wasted she believes me, I tell the taxi driver to take her and to not wait for me. Now this chick sees that I just pretty much turned down easy pun, so she then I assume felt I was a challenge; so she decides to approach me, she was very pretty so I did not mind at all. She starts telling me how she will do me right, blah blah, she tells me to go with her to the lounge room, so I follow her. She calls her friend over, they both start making out with me, then the chick pulls out my johnson and starts yanking on it like it was a cow utter while talking to me dirty. Welll long story short, it is not hard to get action at south beach...

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 2 Weeks ago my friends and I decided to do something different as far as the whole bar/club thing. Normally we start the night drinking at a friends house (pregame) then hit up a bar and/or club to finish the night off. This time one of my friends mentions a more upscale bar, where you had to be dressed up a little nicer and drinks were literally double the price, but I didn't mind too much cuz it was nice to do something different. Their were three of us guys and we brought two female friends. We walked into the bar and immediatley realized we were the youngest group in the place. After walking through the crowd where everyone giving us a weird look for being their we decided to sit and start drinking. The atmosphere was very chill and lax. Surprisingly we were all having a pretty good time. When it was my turn to get the round of drinks I walked up to the bar and squeezed myself in between two chairs, while the bartender was making the drinks the women sitting next to me asks me if I've ever been to the bar before and I jokingly told her that i was a regular. She laughed and we started to bullsh*t a little. Once I got my drinks I invited her and her friend over to my table, which of course upset the girls I was with, especially cuz I used to hook up with one of them before. The women was pretty hot for an older women, she def had work done, but I would say she was approx late 30's to early 40's. I was a little tipsy and don't remember much of the conversation after but all my friends say we were all over eachother. At one point I remember goin to the bathroom with her for a little makeout session but that was pretty much it. I did get her and her friends number and still went home to hook up with one of the girls (ex-hookup) we brought to the bar in the first place. All in all a pretty successful night lol

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Everyone that (has of 8-29 ) left a story more than three sentences PM me with your address. ;)

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
I have an interesting one... Haha so my friend and I are hanging out at his house and I'm staying there the night. I go through his living room and see his sister in there watching tv. Her and I talk and hang out until my friend comes down stairs and scolds me haha. Same situation happens a week or so later after her and I had been texting... One thing led to another kinkiest hotest hookup in the house bathroom ever :). Also ended up dating her for 2 years (after my friend finally gave up the fight).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I wanna see someone on here review this stuff, I personally just can't see something like this working, no offence, but I got a wife and work near lots of women so it would be fun to try lol

Do you send samples of this stuff?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
lol I wanna see someone on here review this stuff, I personally just can't see something like this working, no offence, but I got a wife and work near lots of women so it would be fun to try lol

Do you send samples of this stuff?
Well hopefully those of us who wrote in before the 29th will get our Axcite sooner rather than later :)

I'll post a mini-review here and in a few other places once I use the product and can guage it's full range of effectiveness. I've kinda been dating this chick so i'm interested to see how it works on her :bigok:

I also have a vacation coming up here in a a few weeks to head back home. Will be interesting to see how it works on all the ladies I haven't seen in a while :bigok:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well hopefully those of us who wrote in before the 29th will get our Axcite sooner rather than later :)

I'll post a mini-review here and in a few other places once I use the product and can guage it's full range of effectiveness. I've kinda been dating this chick so i'm interested to see how it works on her :bigok:

I also have a vacation coming up here in a a few weeks to head back home. Will be interesting to see how it works on all the ladies I haven't seen in a while :bigok:

aha sweet, it should be interesting:D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, no samples of it. Hard to send out a sample of a cologne and not have it evaporate by the time it reaches you! :)

Does it work? Yes. I'm married, work in an office full of sausage, but every now and again put it on in different social situations with familiar people just to see if they react differently. The results....let's just say you'll have to find out for yourself. :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, no samples of it. Hard to send out a sample of a cologne and not have it evaporate by the time it reaches you! :)

Does it work? Yes. I'm married, work in an office full of sausage, but every now and again put it on in different social situations with familiar people just to see if they react differently. The results....let's just say you'll have to find out for yourself. :D
Nice man! Making me really looking forward to getting it! Anyway you guys can get this out to me by the 10th? I know it'd be tight with the holiday weekend coming up...I just really want it by the time I head on vacation (flight leave the morning of the 10th). If not it's all good...just never hurts to ask :)

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I was 14 years old, I picked up a 12 year old girl on my Honda XL100. Fast forward 31 years, we're celebrating our 22nd anniversary.
You need no Axcite :) :deal:
Who needs more help than a guy trying to get the attention of a woman he's been with for 31 years? nobody that's who! For crying out loud once a woman has washed a man's underwear for 31 years she doesn't want anything to with him anymore! Give a free bottle to bluehealer.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell us if these have been sent out yet?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I had been traveling . I will have them out tomorrow.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of curiousity. Whats the best way to wear/apply this to get maximum results?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
are you still doing the giveaway? if not what is the cost?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
no but nutra has it pretty cheap, like 30 something

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
looks as if I was a lot late for this one

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
You guys should have them any day. Sorry for the late shipping, I had a ton of traveling.