Pheromone shopping for Alpha Male stuff...Help - AnabolicMinds.com

Pheromone shopping for Alpha Male stuff...Help

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Pheromone shopping for Alpha Male stuff...Help

Hey guys, I won't go into detail about what I look like or anything, but is there a pheromone out there that only works for the "alpha male" effects? I would not want one that attracts women. Got some advice, or is there no solution for this and I should just stay away? Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated. The reason why I want these alpha male effects, is mainly because i'm 26 and i'm a business owner that hangs around and deals with alot of top dogs, and these guys have been making money for 20 years some of them, and since I'm so young, it may be to my advantage. What do you guys think? I would say i'm pretty intimidating, but successful businessmen aren't intimidated by muscled up guys as much as they are experience and success, what kind of car, house, boat you've got, whatever.
    Jay

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

this one here, but you also have to act like your alpha too, like if you go into a room wearing it but act beta people will have mixed feelings, in saying that this one is highly recomended
    http://www.androticsdirect.com/product.php?productid=1
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    this one here, but you also have to act like your alpha too, like if you go into a room wearing it but act beta people will have mixed feelings, in saying that this one is highly recomended
    http://www.androticsdirect.com/product.php?productid=1
    Thanks! I totally agree with your advice. You can't just put it on and think it'll make you super man, I think that's what you're trying to say. I really am not at my best around alot of ppl though, it's something that needs a little work.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Abercrombie and Fitch has a best selling fragrance that will make most woman want to molest you. I don't know if this is what you want with your male clients though. Testosterone is the ultimate pheromone and if you are on this forum you probably already have it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALPHA MALE Anyone!
    By Aaelael in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:28 AM
  2. Becoming an Alpha male: Mr. Incog's pure Alpha One log
    By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 02:01 AM
  3. Alpha Male XL after superdrol
    By Jsouth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3