Lack of Libido- Thanks Novedex xt

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
Just a friendly reminder to all of the guys that are married or have a girl..... Novedex Xt might have some great reviews with the single guys, but if you plan a romantic afternoon with the old lady and expect to have results- Forget about it. This product is junk when it comes to libido.:thumbsdown:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive heard this soo many times. But i actually had GREAT libido on this. Not that Id ever buy the product again. I used it when I just starting getting into supps. Spent 200 bux on the mass monster stack. The only Big thing I got out of it was a lighter wallet.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
how many pills a day your doing / how long?

that probably has something to do w/ it lol

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
I did do the research and made a mental note of the "lack of libido" in some cases... I just didn't think it would happen to me. I was taking 3 caps a day(2 at night and one in morning) with tribulus testeris give a little extra boost.
I was not expecting the results, or lack of, in the libido department. Needless to say, I am discontinuing this product, even though it did slightly increase strength. (I was only on this product for 13 days and started noticing results in about 3)

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol... Dont run an AI solo, I dont get why anyone would.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if youre using it as a natural run 2caps / 50mgs max of 4-6 weeks

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
lol... Dont run an AI solo, I dont get why anyone would.
Just a little experiment man. You never really know what works untill you try. Some people can run this product solo and with great results, others like me, find this product is not quite suited for them. :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Just a little experiment man. You never really know what works untill you try. Some people can run this product solo and with great results, others like me, find this product is not quite suited for them. :)
if youre using it as a natural run 2caps / 50mgs max of 4-6 weeks
SNS makes inhibit E what is the same thing.

my the advice I gave came straight from the owner himself. I think thats how you sould run it if your plan to use it again

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen driven too low perhaps. Adding a test base may have helped..simply DHEA at 50-100mgs/day...but I like yourself am estrogen sensitive and libido goes south on anything too strong in the AI department. Consider researching other natural test formulas on these forums..there's a handful that will not let you down.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I always recommed people take a test booster with novadex, 10-20% of the people who use it seem to suffer from libido issues....test boosters seem to help

Smooth001

Smooth001

Awards
Lol... it just sucks- I thought I knew what I was doing... I'm decent in the gym and can put up some serious weight- but man.. I f"d up in the bedroom department.
F___ck my life.
Also, the reason I messed up the "title" of this post.... thank you corona...King of beers.
Maybe I'm venting, but I can lift some weight with Perfect form and get some damn good looking women... but the women I get- are all about looks and have no personality.
Lesson to be learned.... Stay away from Novedex Xt and alcohol

enlightened

enlightened

Awards
Even just one pill a day gave me erection problems!

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Alcohol use over long periods of time will kill testosterone in males. I stopped drinking and honestly could not believe the libido increase in just a week. Alcohol is bad all the way around-extra bad when used with workout supps!!!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I find that novedex smashes libido because it smashes estrogen. I took DS Activate xtreme along side novedex and still had libido loss. It comes back almost immediately upon stopping the product.

bayliss

Awards
if your girlfriend have much less libodo than you,novedex may give you less frustration.lol

appleyard777

Awards
ATD is a libido killer plain and simple.... 1 cap was enough to give me problems!