H-drol (cel) VS Turinabol (P.P.)

greaser

Awards
Wich is better?

=]
I've only used the CEL version, but I think that PP has a big advantage in that since it's liquid you can control the dosing to whatever you want, as opposed to being limited to 25mg intervals with CEL's capsules.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used CEL products in the past with good results and I've used PP's products with good results. However, there are a ton of threads out there questioning batches of CEL's products. Not sure if any of them were the H-drols or not. With Primordial Performance I have not ever heard anyone questioning whether or not any of their products were bunk or not. Me personally I like to go with assured quality over quantity and PP has a winning track in my mind.

Besides their liquid-vade is the sh*t

MHA

Awards
  • Established
But CEL has been out for years! And PP not so much, I have not even seen to many logs around for there PH/DS

In no way is this a PP diss.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i also wondered the same thing, being i heard nothing but great things about both companies versions, but i assume you couldn't go wrong either way, except pp gives you 30mgs. per serving oppose to cel's 25mgs. and you get 125 servings from pp vs. cel's 60 servings, you do the math. but i love both companies products and don't put neither one on top of the other, as my cupboard is filled with products from both companies. keep up the good work pp and cel

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
P.P is better absorbed and better priced. cel h-drol will work as well but why pay more?

doctacarta

Awards
Turinabol hands down! better bang for tha buck.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to go ahead and say Turinabol, which I am planning a future stack with. Considering doing this towards the end of summer for some recomp before a winter bulk with SD.

Turinabol is priced right, is liquid so dosing is much more customizable, and liquavade. Now granted the bio availability of a methyl is already pretty good, but the way I see it, you can't have to much of a good thing. Check out jherman's log on Turinabol, he got huge with a decent cycle.

All of the feedback I have seen has led me to that direction. I am not saying anything against CEL, I happen to like them, but to me it seems that Primordial is the way to go for a hdrol clone.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well......the best way to know wich is better.....is using uhaHUAhuAHU

I already used M-drol, H-drol, and i'm on with D-plex + 11-Sterone....all products By CEL....they are very good and has high quality.

I did a order to a Turinabol L.V. by P.P. ...... and let's see what heppens hahaha

I will be my next cycle with Tbol + furuza-a....and maybe i will introduce a testosterone propionate
^^

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Too bad nobody will be able to find this advice in the future because this thread is PHEROMONES dudes.