Pheromones that WORK?!?!?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone on here used a Pheromone Cologne or Spray that they felt actually worked? If so, what was the name of the Pheromone Cologne or Spray and what were your results like? Thank you

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
chikara.....i spelled it wrong but it's close. also i like RPN's renegade

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Sex panther... made with bits of real panther!

"The bottle is a refined silica glass, with triple black velvet-matte ceramique spray, and the cologne itself is a formidable scent, with crisp overtones of sandalwood, pine, vetiver, and a clean base of dry, rich mahogany.

'Sex Panther Cologne is the exact embodiment of what a real cologne should be,' said Omni Consumer Products founder, Pete Hottelet. “The fragrance is clean, fresh, and extremely manly. Manly like eating a bowl of cereal doused in motor oil, consisting mainly of shavings from the Apollo moon lander and Richard Petty's championship 1970 Plymouth Superbird. Manly like walking into a bar and ordering a screwdriver — made out of actual screwdrivers. It's designed from the ground up to make you popular with the ladies; human ladies, to be exact. So I hope that's what you're into.”

LaSombraNegra

LaSombraNegra

Awards
Theres a place called AndroticsDirect they have a webboard thats clearly somehow affiliated with them, but the forum has ALOT of members many with thousands of posts so im inclined to believe theyre actual users and not company schills. Ive been on the fence of wether or not to try their products though. Theres a ton of "positive" feedback on the forum though, which I think is like Pheromones.org or something like that, google will give you the exact forum im talking about, its pretty huge (alot of members and alot of high posting members).

If you ever try anything from them be sure to post your results here. I kind of think alot of it is just placebo effect. I.e. you spray something on you believing itll make you more confident and thus you feel more confident and such. I dunno, I guess ill eventually have to try the stuff out myself to see if its all the real deal or not.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on one's personality.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme Axcite is the only one I've used but it seems pretty good. When using it there have been quite a few times that I have been in a crowded bar and women have walked past and noticed me (i.e. turned to look in my direction as they pass by) without me trying to attract their attention so I am assuming this is the scent working its' magic.

After you get there attention though the rest is up to you. A pheromone isn't going to make a girl jump straight into bed with you.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on one's personality.
and confidence. but keep in mind there's a big difference between confidence and ****iness and it is a fine line to be sure. most women like and are attracted to confidence. there's a few rules that i like to go by and these define how i treat the woman I'm with.

1. treat them like a woman. pull their chair out, open the door (both car and entrance), just basically have some manners for Christ sakes. watch most any movie from the 20's to the 50's and watch how men treat they're women (for the most part)

2. do your best to be honest. i know it will not happen all the time but make an effort, they know when we're lying anyway.

3. i shouldn't even have to mention this, but don't cheat on your GF, wife or whatever. here's how i look at cheating, if i want to sleep with someone else and am seriosly considering it, then the relationship is all ready over between us.

now, there's a few things i would like to explain about what i just wrote. if at any point you being a nice guy means that she thinks she can walk all over you then at that point you need to make it clear that just because you do nice things for her, all that can be undone in a minute if it's not appreciated or if being nice is confused with being weak. and the things i outlined above, i will be the first to admit that i don't do them all perfectly sometimes and will still fail in the future. I've done something recently that I'm not to proud of (there's a thread about it here) but i made a small mistake and am not going to do it again. a hard part about being a nice guy is doing it for the long haul and not just when the relationship is new. some women like nice guys and some don't so choose wisely who you treat well, some women are just not worth it. and do yourself a favor, don't listen to small minded people who say things like "dude your whipped" or similar crap like that, just because they are a douche and jump from one woman to the next doesn't mean you have to. now keep in mind I'm 33 not 23 so my out look on life and relationships has changed over the last 10 years, if you're young or if you're old and still want to run around then go for it, theres nothing wrong with that but you can have a little respect for them while you're doing that. if you think all woman are whores and you treat them that way then two things are certain, you will die alone or with someone who could not do better and you will never attract a woman who is stable and happy with her self and willing to treat you well......

just my rambling......

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at Axcite and was very interested in it, the only problem is that its so expensive for like the tiniest bottle ever lol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at Axcite and was very interested in it, the only problem is that its so expensive for like the tiniest bottle ever lol
yea but you don't wear the stuff everyday. look into renegade, stuff smells great and my GF says so to. a little on the neck line, shoulders and do-dads and your g2g

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the bottle isn't very big but I would only wear it on a Friday or Saturday night and you only need 1 or 2 sprays max so it lasts quite a long time. More isn't better with Axcite so 2 sprays is the max.

You shouldn't rely on a pheromone to pick up women so only use it for special occasions (i.e. you are going out with a woman you are very interested in) or when you are going to be in a place where the men:women ratio is not good. Also once you have used it and managed to pick up a few women your confidence will take over and then you may not need to use it any more.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
we don't have pheromone receptors as humans anymore so they don't work.. well they do but no more than any scented cologne or a placebo effect..

Lol I can't believe there is a section for threads about pheromones when humans don't even have receptors... it's all a gimmick. It's been proven by science for a while now....

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i love Renegade by RPN solely for 2 reasons:

1) its one of the best moisturizers I've ever used...and smells great.

2) I'm always in a better mood, and more "confident" when I use it. I always get compliments on how I smell. Take it with a grain of salt, there's no magic potion. Renegade is by far worth 6 bucks. I just bought 3 more bottles.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
we don't have pheromone receptors as humans anymore so they don't work.. well they do but no more than any scented cologne or a placebo effect..

Lol I can't believe there is a section for threads about pheromones when humans don't even have receptors... it's all a gimmick. It's been proven by science for a while now....
There are some that still have not evolved, women also still have the olfactory instinct.:439:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
pheralure was interesting had a coworker who was on her period almost hump my leg but no one else could smell me. my prego wife could smell me through frickin walls they both thought i smelled delightfull.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
pheralure was interesting had a coworker who was on her period almost hump my leg but no one else could smell me. my prego wife could smell me through frickin walls they both thought i smelled delightfull.
Bro when women are on their monthly cycle, I know LOL especially when I wear pheromones, they get extremely submissive, I can get away with murder LOL!:dunno:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
and confidence. but keep in mind there's a big difference between confidence and ****iness and it is a fine line to be sure. most women like and are attracted to confidence. there's a few rules that i like to go by and these define how i treat the woman I'm with.

1. treat them like a woman. pull their chair out, open the door (both car and entrance), just basically have some manners for Christ sakes. watch most any movie from the 20's to the 50's and watch how men treat they're women (for the most part)

2. do your best to be honest. i know it will not happen all the time but make an effort, they know when we're lying anyway.

3. i shouldn't even have to mention this, but don't cheat on your GF, wife or whatever. here's how i look at cheating, if i want to sleep with someone else and am seriosly considering it, then the relationship is all ready over between us.

now, there's a few things i would like to explain about what i just wrote. if at any point you being a nice guy means that she thinks she can walk all over you then at that point you need to make it clear that just because you do nice things for her, all that can be undone in a minute if it's not appreciated or if being nice is confused with being weak. and the things i outlined above, i will be the first to admit that i don't do them all perfectly sometimes and will still fail in the future. I've done something recently that I'm not to proud of (there's a thread about it here) but i made a small mistake and am not going to do it again. a hard part about being a nice guy is doing it for the long haul and not just when the relationship is new. some women like nice guys and some don't so choose wisely who you treat well, some women are just not worth it. and do yourself a favor, don't listen to small minded people who say things like "dude your whipped" or similar crap like that, just because they are a douche and jump from one woman to the next doesn't mean you have to. now keep in mind I'm 33 not 23 so my out look on life and relationships has changed over the last 10 years, if you're young or if you're old and still want to run around then go for it, theres nothing wrong with that but you can have a little respect for them while you're doing that. if you think all woman are whores and you treat them that way then two things are certain, you will die alone or with someone who could not do better and you will never attract a woman who is stable and happy with her self and willing to treat you well......

just my rambling......

I can appreciate this comment.

...and for the topics sake, Dial pheromone infused body wash FTW. Buy it.

bagman

Awards
I'm sure that some products may actually work. However, I believe the best/most likely chance is the smell of money!

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they actually make colognes that smell like money

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
The dial body wash actually smells really good but not the same effect as pheralure

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love if they had a scent that attracted pregnant women. Ha no need to worry about slippin up.lol

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Most pheramones will attract pregnant women their sense of smell during pregnancy is rediculous ad that and their increased libido and all u have to do is.hang out in front of your local obgyn and the drought is over also if u could make your tool smell like pickels it would. Be on

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Remember women can sense pheromones MUCH better than men.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
for the last time we do not have pheromone receptors period. Guys nor girls have them..
it's all marketing bull****. The only reseason they would ever work is if they had a sense of smell that could be picked up by the olfactory sensors or through a placebo effect that would effect how you act, hold yourself, your confidence, etc., etc.. Point is, PHEROMONES are useless unless you like wasting money away on cologne or you need that endorsed level of confidence you'd get by taking a sugar pill and someone telling you it'll make women want you..

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
u don't know I gained 20 lbs on pheramones oh wait did I post in the wrong forum again

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Yes, wrong section. Pheromones are different from hormones.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was just kidding.anyway I can say this when I used them I could tell subtle differences in the women around me some of these were negative especially alpha females but I don't believe this was all a placebo effect

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I agree man, there are subtle differences that I can't attribute to placebo.

Renegade is great stuff for the price.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am
thinking about trying that one I am not using these to get laid btw I. Am currently married and can pretty much get it when I want it also most of the women I really payed attention 2 were women I already new the one on her period I spoke of earlyer was a coworker and that entire day she stayed as close to me as possible she has always been flirty but this was unusual behavior even going so far as to rub against me several times when not using the pheralure she didn't act like that

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am
thinking about trying that one I am not using these to get laid btw I. Am currently married and can pretty much get it when I want it also most of the women I really payed attention 2 were women I already new the one on her period I spoke of earlyer was a coworker and that entire day she stayed as close to me as possible she has always been flirty but this was unusual behavior even going so far as to rub against me several times when not using the pheralure she didn't act like that
Same here, use it for experimenting, easier to observe.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any good colognes that give a similar response like a pheromone?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Any good colognes that give a similar response like a pheromone?
* The preferred odor for women was Good & Plenty, a licorice candy, or a combination of Licorice Allsorts and cucumber, which caused a 13 percent increase in vaginal blood flow.

* A combination of lavender and pumpkin pie increased vaginal blood flow by 11 percent.

However
*A combination of lavender and pumpkin pie showed the greatest measurable arousal, increasing penile blood flow by an average of 40 percent.

The scent of pumpkin pie works both ways, however, the percentage is stronger for men.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it true that Axcite smells like Aqua Di Gio (I think thats how you spell it...lol)?

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
Has anyone on here used a Pheromone Cologne or Spray that they felt actually worked? If so, what was the name of the Pheromone Cologne or Spray and what were your results like? Thank you
why? having a hard time getting laid?

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
"The bottle is a refined silica glass, with triple black velvet-matte ceramique spray, and the cologne itself is a formidable scent, with crisp overtones of sandalwood, pine, vetiver, and a clean base of dry, rich mahogany.

'Sex Panther Cologne is the exact embodiment of what a real cologne should be,' said Omni Consumer Products founder, Pete Hottelet. “The fragrance is clean, fresh, and extremely manly. Manly like eating a bowl of cereal doused in motor oil, consisting mainly of shavings from the Apollo moon lander and Richard Petty's championship 1970 Plymouth Superbird. Manly like walking into a bar and ordering a screwdriver — made out of actual screwdrivers. It's designed from the ground up to make you popular with the ladies; human ladies, to be exact. So I hope that's what you're into.”[/quote]

Has a pungent smell. Stings the nostrils. I'll have to be honest with you that smells of pure gasoline...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

'Sex Panther Cologne is the exact embodiment of what a real cologne should be,' said Omni Consumer Products founder, Pete Hottelet. “The fragrance is clean, fresh, and extremely manly. Manly like eating a bowl of cereal doused in motor oil, consisting mainly of shavings from the Apollo moon lander and Richard Petty's championship 1970 Plymouth Superbird. Manly like walking into a bar and ordering a screwdriver — made out of actual screwdrivers. It's designed from the ground up to make you popular with the ladies; human ladies, to be exact. So I hope that's what you're into.”

Has a pungent smell. Stings the nostrils. I'll have to be honest with you that smells of pure gasoline...[/QUOTE]

was funny the first time, now its rather FAIL!:trout:

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
i didnt mean to post the whole thing. Just the quote at the very bottom. didnt know i was being judged...

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the renegade skin balm supposedly smells like leather

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
the renegade skin balm supposedly smells like leather
yea its Leather scented bro, look at the label....it's not like a cold leather coat, its more like a warm scent...I love it...have 4 bottles right now

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea the renegade skin balm looks like good stuff, plus its really cheap compared to a lot of other stuff out their

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think sex panther is the way to go, mathematically speaking

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been looking into a lot of pheromones lately, and have come down to 5. If anyone can give me their thoughts about these please let me know.

1. Pherlure
2. Axcite LP7
3. Primal Instinct
4. Nexus
5. Pherazone