Pheromones that WORK?!?!?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Yeah I was just kidding.anyway I can say this when I used them I could tell subtle differences in the women around me some of these were negative especially alpha females but I don't believe this was all a placebo effect

2. I agree man, there are subtle differences that I can't attribute to placebo.

Renegade is great stuff for the price.
    •   

3. Yeah I am
    thinking about trying that one I am not using these to get laid btw I. Am currently married and can pretty much get it when I want it also most of the women I really payed attention 2 were women I already new the one on her period I spoke of earlyer was a coworker and that entire day she stayed as close to me as possible she has always been flirty but this was unusual behavior even going so far as to rub against me several times when not using the pheralure she didn't act like that

4. Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    Yeah I am
    thinking about trying that one I am not using these to get laid btw I. Am currently married and can pretty much get it when I want it also most of the women I really payed attention 2 were women I already new the one on her period I spoke of earlyer was a coworker and that entire day she stayed as close to me as possible she has always been flirty but this was unusual behavior even going so far as to rub against me several times when not using the pheralure she didn't act like that
    Same here, use it for experimenting, easier to observe.
    doing my own thang!

5. Any good colognes that give a similar response like a pheromone?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Any good colognes that give a similar response like a pheromone?
    Renegade skin balm

or Axcite cologne

7. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Any good colognes that give a similar response like a pheromone?
    * The preferred odor for women was Good & Plenty, a licorice candy, or a combination of Licorice Allsorts and cucumber, which caused a 13 percent increase in vaginal blood flow.

* A combination of lavender and pumpkin pie increased vaginal blood flow by 11 percent.

However
    *A combination of lavender and pumpkin pie showed the greatest measurable arousal, increasing penile blood flow by an average of 40 percent.

The scent of pumpkin pie works both ways, however, the percentage is stronger for men.

8. Is it true that Axcite smells like Aqua Di Gio (I think thats how you spell it...lol)?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Has anyone on here used a Pheromone Cologne or Spray that they felt actually worked? If so, what was the name of the Pheromone Cologne or Spray and what were your results like? Thank you
    why? having a hard time getting laid?

10. "The bottle is a refined silica glass, with triple black velvet-matte ceramique spray, and the cologne itself is a formidable scent, with crisp overtones of sandalwood, pine, vetiver, and a clean base of dry, rich mahogany.

'Sex Panther Cologne is the exact embodiment of what a real cologne should be,' said Omni Consumer Products founder, Pete Hottelet. “The fragrance is clean, fresh, and extremely manly. Manly like eating a bowl of cereal doused in motor oil, consisting mainly of shavings from the Apollo moon lander and Richard Petty's championship 1970 Plymouth Superbird. Manly like walking into a bar and ordering a screwdriver — made out of actual screwdrivers. It's designed from the ground up to make you popular with the ladies; human ladies, to be exact. So I hope that's what you're into.”[/quote]

Has a pungent smell. Stings the nostrils. I'll have to be honest with you that smells of pure gasoline...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jaysannn22 View Post
    "The bottle is a refined silica glass, with triple black velvet-matte ceramique spray, and the cologne itself is a formidable scent, with crisp overtones of sandalwood, pine, vetiver, and a clean base of dry, rich mahogany.

'Sex Panther Cologne is the exact embodiment of what a real cologne should be,' said Omni Consumer Products founder, Pete Hottelet. “The fragrance is clean, fresh, and extremely manly. Manly like eating a bowl of cereal doused in motor oil, consisting mainly of shavings from the Apollo moon lander and Richard Petty's championship 1970 Plymouth Superbird. Manly like walking into a bar and ordering a screwdriver — made out of actual screwdrivers. It's designed from the ground up to make you popular with the ladies; human ladies, to be exact. So I hope that's what you're into.”

Has a pungent smell. Stings the nostrils. I'll have to be honest with you that smells of pure gasoline...[/QUOTE]

was funny the first time, now its rather FAIL!
    doing my own thang!

12. i didnt mean to post the whole thing. Just the quote at the very bottom. didnt know i was being judged...

13. the renegade skin balm supposedly smells like leather

14. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    the renegade skin balm supposedly smells like leather
    yea its Leather scented bro, look at the label....it's not like a cold leather coat, its more like a warm scent...I love it...have 4 bottles right now

15. Yea the renegade skin balm looks like good stuff, plus its really cheap compared to a lot of other stuff out their

16. Anyone on here try pherlure?

17. I think sex panther is the way to go, mathematically speaking

18. I've been looking into a lot of pheromones lately, and have come down to 5. If anyone can give me their thoughts about these please let me know.

1. Pherlure
    2. Axcite LP7
    3. Primal Instinct
    4. Nexus
    5. Pherazone

19. And possibly...
    6. Pheromore

20. hahahaha just become a tool like Deeerdre

21. anyone have any good experiences from a pheromone

22. if you have a z28 who needs a pheromone?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    if you have a z28 who needs a pheromone?
    lol If it were only that easy

24. Perhaps your mullet isn't long enough?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Perhaps your mullet isn't long enough?
    Jealous?

26. I think these pheromones could have potential...but the effects are usually a bit more subtle than what most are hoping for...that hot married chick whos madly in love with her hubby and has 3 kids with him isnt going to want you no matter what you wear. These scents dont really make women who normally wouldnt like you, start liking you. However if youre their type from the start, these scents could help guide them into feeling more comfortable. Science hasnt come up with anything like we saw in that flick "Love Potion #9"

27. Gilroy FTW.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I think sex panther is the way to go, mathematically speaking
    well thats illegal in 9 countries,

80% of the time it works every time.

29. The ones that work for me are Pherone V-5 and D-17x.

The V-5 makes women more relaxed and they accept me more. Sometimes I can be intimidating and when I wear V-5 women are more attracted than intimidated.

D-17X is an alpha male phero, so it's good for women who are ovulating and are out to find an alpha to have sex with. It's also good for business, but if you wear too much of it other alphas tend to get argumentative and want to pick a fight!

You can get them at pherone.com or on amazon btw.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Same Sex Pheromones
    By empreality in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 02:29 PM
  2. Does anyone use pheromones?
    By MaartenL in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 08:13 AM
  3. Which pheromones??
    By vidapreta in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 7