Pheromones that WORK?!?!? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pheromones that WORK?!?!?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysannn22 View Post
    "The bottle is a refined silica glass, with triple black velvet-matte ceramique spray, and the cologne itself is a formidable scent, with crisp overtones of sandalwood, pine, vetiver, and a clean base of dry, rich mahogany.

'Sex Panther Cologne is the exact embodiment of what a real cologne should be,' said Omni Consumer Products founder, Pete Hottelet. “The fragrance is clean, fresh, and extremely manly. Manly like eating a bowl of cereal doused in motor oil, consisting mainly of shavings from the Apollo moon lander and Richard Petty's championship 1970 Plymouth Superbird. Manly like walking into a bar and ordering a screwdriver — made out of actual screwdrivers. It's designed from the ground up to make you popular with the ladies; human ladies, to be exact. So I hope that's what you're into.”

Has a pungent smell. Stings the nostrils. I'll have to be honest with you that smells of pure gasoline...[/QUOTE]

was funny the first time, now its rather FAIL!
    doing my own thang!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

i didnt mean to post the whole thing. Just the quote at the very bottom. didnt know i was being judged...
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

the renegade skin balm supposedly smells like leather
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    the renegade skin balm supposedly smells like leather
    yea its Leather scented bro, look at the label....it's not like a cold leather coat, its more like a warm scent...I love it...have 4 bottles right now
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Yea the renegade skin balm looks like good stuff, plus its really cheap compared to a lot of other stuff out their
  6. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Anyone on here try pherlure?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

lmao
  8. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

I think sex panther is the way to go, mathematically speaking
  9. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

I've been looking into a lot of pheromones lately, and have come down to 5. If anyone can give me their thoughts about these please let me know.

1. Pherlure
    2. Axcite LP7
    3. Primal Instinct
    4. Nexus
    5. Pherazone
  10. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

And possibly...
    6. Pheromore
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

hahahaha just become a tool like Deeerdre
  12. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

anyone have any good experiences from a pheromone
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

if you have a z28 who needs a pheromone?
  14. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    if you have a z28 who needs a pheromone?
    lol If it were only that easy
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Perhaps your mullet isn't long enough?
  16. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Perhaps your mullet isn't long enough?
    Jealous?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I think these pheromones could have potential...but the effects are usually a bit more subtle than what most are hoping for...that hot married chick whos madly in love with her hubby and has 3 kids with him isnt going to want you no matter what you wear. These scents dont really make women who normally wouldnt like you, start liking you. However if youre their type from the start, these scents could help guide them into feeling more comfortable. Science hasnt come up with anything like we saw in that flick "Love Potion #9"
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Gilroy FTW.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I think sex panther is the way to go, mathematically speaking
    well thats illegal in 9 countries,

80% of the time it works every time.
  20. New Member

The ones that work for me are Pherone V-5 and D-17x.

The V-5 makes women more relaxed and they accept me more. Sometimes I can be intimidating and when I wear V-5 women are more attracted than intimidated.

D-17X is an alpha male phero, so it's good for women who are ovulating and are out to find an alpha to have sex with. It's also good for business, but if you wear too much of it other alphas tend to get argumentative and want to pick a fight!

You can get them at pherone.com or on amazon btw.
  21. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma View Post
    The ones that work for me are Pherone V-5 and D-17x.

The V-5 makes women more relaxed and they accept me more. Sometimes I can be intimidating and when I wear V-5 women are more attracted than intimidated.

D-17X is an alpha male phero, so it's good for women who are ovulating and are out to find an alpha to have sex with. It's also good for business, but if you wear too much of it other alphas tend to get argumentative and want to pick a fight!

You can get them at pherone.com or on amazon btw.
    D-17x makes people want to fight you! thats awesome
  22. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

WHen I wear any androstenone products, people shat themselves...
    Wagg makes things easier on me, couplins also make women more relaxed around me.
    doing my own thang!
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    WHen I wear any androstenone products, people shat themselves...
    Wagg makes things easier on me, couplins also make women more relaxed around me.
    Yes, WAGG is another one I like... from love-scent.com.

Lately I find that just a TOUCH of androstenone, like the d-17x, is good especially for bars or clubs on a weekend. It only works on ovulating women, but those are the ones who come out to hook up with a guy. So it works on what you want it to work on (if that's what you want).
  24. Elite Member

Yes, WAGG is another one I like... from love-scent.com.

Lately I find that just a TOUCH of androstenone, like the d-17x, is good especially for bars or clubs on a weekend. It only works on ovulating women, but those are the ones who come out to hook up with a guy. So it works on what you want it to work on (if that's what you want).
    EXACTLY, that is the ONLY women I look for, the crazy thing is that I can sense when a woman is ovulating. I have also noticed that an ovulating woman tends to be more active than a non-ovulating woman. Androstenone is not only my signature main pheromone, but its also my choice of exogenous usage at a LIGHT touch so that it can enhance the signal of aggressive sexual behavior without making her poop her pants. Girls that like guys when on WAGG or Chikara, etc, are girls that want a relationship and want to tie down their man aka play games. I am not about that which is why I don't care anymore, if a woman can't accept me for my strong character; then so be it. Remember good bro, everything we do is based off of sex and aggression. I personally choose a ratio of aggression 9 and sex 1.
    doing my own thang!
  25. New Member

I've used Primal Instinct with Pheromol Factor with some success. It's way to difficult of game though using prohormones and test boosters with Pheromones. I mean your naturals/supernaturals you emit are all over the place on top of trying to find the right amounts. Then you overdose and it all back fires. It's a fine line, but if you can do it, more power to you.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just got some Renegade since NP had it back in stock, ill be conducting a little test on it here shortly. Ill posts my results once i reach a conclusion.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I just got some Renegade since NP had it back in stock, ill be conducting a little test on it here shortly. Ill posts my results once i reach a conclusion.
    i personally love renegade.

Do me a favor and keep note not on just how well the pheremone effect is, but how great of a moisturizer it is.

I get dry skin around my nose very easily, and this is the ONLY product that takes care of it without causing me to rely on it or drying out my skin even more.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    i personally love renegade.

Do me a favor and keep note not on just how well the pheremone effect is, but how great of a moisturizer it is.

I get dry skin around my nose very easily, and this is the ONLY product that takes care of it without causing me to rely on it or drying out my skin even more.
    You know i get the same dry skin, but this stuff smells too strong for me to put it directly under my nose. The smell is something of an old musty book with a leather binding.

However, i have been using it, and while im performing the real test tomorrow, i have noticed a few funny things.

I work at walmart electronics, and i have to explain **** to hordes of idiots on a daily basis. Well, the first day i applied the renegade, i had to explain some cell phone **** to this mo-thug girl who had to be half retarded. Normally i dont draw attraction from those sorts of girls, or at least i try not too, but she was definitely feeling me pretty hard. While i was trying to brush her off to go about my day, I thought to myself "oh ****, maybe its the pheremone stuff?" as i had practically forgotten that i was wearing it.

Could be coincidental, but maybe the renegade did play some intricate role in the whole thing? Either way, that situation was extremely annoying.
  29. Elite Member

You know i get the same dry skin, but this stuff smells too strong for me to put it directly under my nose. The smell is something of an old musty book with a leather binding.

However, i have been using it, and while im performing the real test tomorrow, i have noticed a few funny things.

I work at walmart electronics, and i have to explain **** to hordes of idiots on a daily basis. Well, the first day i applied the renegade, i had to explain some cell phone **** to this mo-thug girl who had to be half retarded. Normally i dont draw attraction from those sorts of girls, or at least i try not too, but she was definitely feeling me pretty hard. While i was trying to brush her off to go about my day, I thought to myself "oh ****, maybe its the pheremone stuff?" as i had practically forgotten that i was wearing it.

Could be coincidental, but maybe the renegade did play some intricate role in the whole thing? Either way, that situation was extremely annoying.
    Yes those type of women like androstenone lol, I would know.
    doing my own thang!
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Renegade assumes no liability for psycho stalker bitches, sexual assaults by women against the wearer, any urinating on legs of customers, drive-by whistling, or sexually transmitted diseases from indulging in the skanks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Renegade assumes no liability for psycho stalker bitches, sexual assaults by women against the wearer, any urinating on legs of customers, drive-by whistling, or sexually transmitted diseases from indulging in the skanks.
    Lol, indulging in the skanks.
  32. New Member

Has anyone here tried Axcite LP7 yet?

Its gotten some fantastic reviews across the board, we contracted one of the leading scientist in Pheramones to help formulate our product, ensuring it was based on valid research and an overall effective product. Definitly worth looking into if you havent tried it before.
  33. New Member

Axcite LP7 looks to me like a fake product. They make a lot of claims without backing them up.

The simplest is that they claim to have the highest concentration of pheromones, but then they don't actually state what quantity of pheromones are in the product.

Fishy.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.

Axcite LP7 looks to me like a fake product. They make a lot of claims without backing them up.

The simplest is that they claim to have the highest concentration of pheromones, but then they don't actually state what quantity of pheromones are in the product.

Fishy.
    The "backing them up" part is all about the proof being in the pudding, Gamma. When it comes down to a product of this nature, it is often one that works on an individualized level. That is why the feedback that we've received about the product lends credo to those label claims.

Is it a "fake" product? Well, based on the non-inclination to divulge the exact ratios, I don't see how that argument really holds water. Just because the recipe isn't on the box doesn't mean the cake doesn't taste good. In the supplement industry, prop blends may be despised, but they are still being widely used. In the lesser public phero- industry, the case may just as well be the same. I don't really see what's so "fishy" about it, but if you'd like to explain in greater detail what your exact concerns are about, I'm sure that we can entertain them.

One time offer to you, closing by tomorrow... Since I'm one who enjoys feedback of both a negative and positive nature, and am one who is very critical and skeptical, let me extend a bottle of AXcite LP7 to you free of charge. The only catch is that you have to be within the continental USA (can't ship outside), PM me your name and address, and when you get it, try it out and give us your impressions as best you can. All I ask is an honest go at it, in return, free stinky stuff! We're so confident that you'll enjoy it that, like every other AX product, we stick our 100% guarantee on it. In this case, I'll pull strings and put the guarantee on there proactively.

Up for it, Gamma? If so, shoot me a PM (or better, email: tim@athleticxtreme.com) and I'll get it out to you ASAP.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  35. Elite Member

How is it "fake", it contains proven pheromones, do some research before you post non-sense.
    doing my own thang!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.

Well, guess he wasn't interested. Bone was thrown, can't help if the ol' dog doesn't want to retrieve it for a free cookie. Atleast now he has no right to talk smack. Oh, well...
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Can I cash in on his bone that was thrown that he didn't condone? I'll give an honest opinion in thread form, honest.

I've used Dials pheromone infused body wash but with no luck...could Axcite LP7 be the real deal?
  38. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Well, guess he wasn't interested. Bone was thrown, can't help if the ol' dog doesn't want to retrieve it for a free cookie. Atleast now he has no right to talk smack. Oh, well...
    HAHA idk what happend there, figured when you through out the oppurtunity to get a full free bottle he would have been all over it. Maybe he has a good excuse though haha
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.

Yeah, I throw things out in spurts. One month, it's thousands of bucks in product. The next, I wouldn't bottle my own shaving scum to send to ya. HA!!

(Sorry, Manback...maybe later!)
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Can I cash in on his bone that was thrown that he didn't condone? I'll give an honest opinion in thread form, honest.

I've used Dials pheromone infused body wash but with no luck...could Axcite LP7 be the real deal?
    I'm always up for hooking up a fellow TOOL fan. Bottle of Renegade if you want one.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Same Sex Pheromones
    By empreality in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 12:29 PM
  2. Does anyone use pheromones?
    By MaartenL in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 30