My Nutritional Regimen for optimizing strength,power & endurance

Kekkei Genkai

Awards
Ingredients:
Arachidonic Acid (when eggs arent available)
BCAA (during workout)
Whey (after workout)
Zinc (moderate its intake with sesame-which is 10.3mg per serving)
Casein
Calcium supplements
Beta-Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Hawthorne Berry (or Celery Seed Extract or BOTH):dunno:
Milk Thistle
Dipotassium Phosphate
DMAE Powder
Rhadiola Rosea (not shure about this one)

Nootropic Stack:
Aniracetam (200mg)
Piracetam (1000mg)
Vinpocetine (15-40mg)
Huperzine A (500mcg-5%)
Choline Citrate,Alpha-GPC or CDP Choline (1-1.5g)

Along with,

Real food like;
Eggs
Spinach
Almonds
Cashews
Sesame
Tuna

Superfruits like:
blueberry
cranberry
pomegranate

I would like your opinion abt my chosen ingredients and nootropic stack. What would you change? Is it Ok to have them all in each and every day considering im 17yrs old and train football twice a day,which involves daily combination of strenght training and muscular and cardiovascular endurance. I would really appreciate your advice?thnx

P.S Regarding creatine,to be honest im concerned about its role in stimulating cells to absorb more water-it just doesnt convince me biologically,and however creatine is not typically tailord to my needs as im already bulked and no need to get much bigger.I just want to consolidate my muscles until they are like iron-solid.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have seen a lot of controversial articles on DMAE, creatine preevent is good for ATP/power output. Make sure to get at least 2g of beta-alanine. I would add in hydrowhey 1 hour pretraining or athletic event, caesin is ideal in am and post dinner. NO Arachidonic Acid, you are an athlete not a bber LOL, get GPLC at 4.5g instead. Instead of Hawthorne berry, get yourself some Vitamin D3(as Cholecalciferol) and dose it at 2-4000ius. Take out the Piracetam, since you got Aniracetam, take it with Alpha-GPC. No calcium supps, get plenty from meat. Dude from the looks of it get this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/omega-sports/ultima-40-servings.html

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Just gotta ask - why is this in the pheromone section? :p
LOL, cuz people have no clue how to use a forum, and commonly mistake pheromones with prohormones.