my results with RPN Renegade Balm....

login211

Awards
This stuff works, there are no doubts in my mind.

I`m a pretty confident person and with this stuff on somehow I`m more confident, I think I somehow project my confidence; I can see this effect in the eyes of people around me. And I`m not some *******, I`m a very nice guy, though not a chump, so it`s no fear or intimidation that I`m seeing.

I think that older women seem to be affected by Renegade more than younger ones, perhaps it`s because they are more confident in themselves and are not afraid to take a rumble in the hay with a young buck.

I once applied about twice as much as I usually do one day and I found that it made me a bit aggresive, for lack of a better word; I think people at work were a bit intimidated by me that day. I think if you`re not careful, you could rub the more aggressive females the wrong way with this stuff. Cavemaning these girls is perhaps the solution :p

Absolutely hate the bottle it comes in, I hate waste and I know I won`t be able to squeeze out the last drop.

This is the first RPN product that I`ve used and I love it. Great job guys. And it smells great too.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with above review for sure and as for the bottle I think it could be in something better like a tube maybe??? Also, sell a larger size!

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
maybe you can cut the bottle open when it gets near empty

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This is great stuff!!! Loved my results.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard some great things about pheromones is it really the scent that attracts them or infact the subsequent gain of confidence you get from wearing it. My understanding from what i have read is it gives the wearer more confidence because they think it works is this what attracts them or the scent something i havent figured out since i havent used any of them.

login211

Awards
Ive heard some great things about pheromones is it really the scent that attracts them or infact the subsequent gain of confidence you get from wearing it. My understanding from what i have read is it gives the wearer more confidence because they think it works is this what attracts them or the scent something i havent figured out since i havent used any of them.
Well the placebo effect is a wonderous thing so if you can think yourself into getting an effect from it, then why not? Regardless, it works, no questions about it.

I also am noticing that women touch me more while I'm this stuff.

I don't wear it all the time, probably only 2x a week, usually when I want to feel more dominant/aggressive.

I would actually love to buy just the scent because it smells so great.