best pheromone for a fairly busy nightclub?

SBR

Awards
ive been reading up on pheromones for a while now and have been very sceptical to say the least while some of my other friends are total believers.

Weve got a few big nights out over the next few months, birthdays, christmas do's etc and have decided that were all select one pheromone and have a little test, only one of us will wear the pheromone each night to see if we notice anything or 'have any more luck'....

What products stand out in that situation?

Ive read that age, skin colour and preference of skin colour, confidence plays a part in making the right choice... So for info im white, 25, prefer white woman around my age and am fairly confident in general

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im a skeptic. Personality opens doors . . . and wins the hearts and minds of the ladies.

Pheromones won't do diddily-squat IMO

SBR

Awards
Im a skeptic. Personality opens doors . . . and wins the hearts and minds of the ladies.

I agree with you, thats pretty much what ive been saying but am willing to try out these so called 'spray on sex appeal', its more just a laugh tbh

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

This could be why you go home alone every Saturday night :run:

markindallas

Awards

I agree with you, thats pretty much what ive been saying but am willing to try out these so called 'spray on sex appeal', its more just a laugh tbh
Pheromones do work....Just not like they do in Axe commercials! They are not "spray on sex appeal" and won't have women tearing your clothes off!

They can and will give you just a bit of an edge though! Pheromones are not magical bullets, but more like the gun powder, and you've got to be willing to pull the trigger!

You can spray on the best product ever, but if you sit in a corner somewhereby yourself and don't at least make yourself approachable, you'll see diddly squat in results. On the other hand, if you socialize and
show that you are approachable, you start to see barriers and bithc shields break down.

A good all around first use product is Ammo by Androtics. It'w a well balanced blend of Androstenone, Alphe-Androstenol, and Androsterone. And at your age 3 sprays would probably be a good starting point.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe no one laughed at my Tain't comment...

I hate you guys.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Pheromones are a waste of time.

Save up some money, and invest in a *****-magnet, instead.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
oh, wow i got bleeped, sorry mods, i didnt know you could say that.

Id try RPN renegade, its cheap, u got nothing to lose.

Ive tried Anabolic Xtreme's pheremone stuff, and i think it worked, i dont know if its worth the money. Women care more about personality, and maybe a nice body. Women are very emotional.

BigBCanada

Awards
oh, wow i got bleeped, sorry mods, i didnt know you could say that.

Id try RPN renegade, its cheap, u got nothing to lose.

i dont know if its worth the money. Women care more about personality, and maybe a nice body. Women are very emotional.
This!

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
Taint lol it's between the fish house and the **** box. Lol

andykb

andykb

Awards
If you want a sure fire way to get a root mate, throw your moose piss in the trash and head down to your local pay n lay express. The pheromones might be real, but if you look at the studies, it's not very convincing IMO.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think your experiment is going to work. Too many different variables that are going to play in it. especially among other people. What if a woman thinks your friend is more attractive than you or vise versa? Also I think intoxication levels would play into it as well. I just dont really see how this could produce good results that you could base your decisions off of.......

Just play into the emotional sides of girls. Far to often ive seen a 2 with a 10. And its because that guy treats the girl and feeds into her emotional needs. Thats what you gotta do mang.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ive personally never used a pheromone but from my understanding its used in a way that atracts them to you which can open some doors. Its far out there but if it does infact work it can open some doors if your a person who is a good person just doesnt get as much opportunites this good help get you talking to someone even if its just the fact that you think it works so you get more confidence which is truely what i think it is.

Dont know how much sense i was making about that lol.