RPN Renegade balm at a new job.

CrookedILA

Awards
I'm starting a new job in a couple of weeks and thought It would be smart to make a good initial long lasting impression (nothing sexual and I'm not trying to hit on her, I just want to leave an impression and stand out more than anyone else..professionally, and presence wise)

So I picked up some Renegade balm...to use for the first week there at least.

My direct manager:

From my interviews and the one person I know who works there...... I have gathered this: She's 30, very air-heady and easy going, but also hard working. She does NOT seem to be the strict type at all. I would NOT say she's aggressive (as I have seen aggressive female manager types). I've been told that she's very nice on the floor and is quite the straight up person. Extremely friendly for a manager and I've been told she's the type that truly likes to get to know her "team". Not the political type.

I don't want to appear too threatening to her, but I DO want to stick out more than anyone else with any advantage possible.

What do you think? Rice Grain to Pea sized amount? Or should I hold off from using it?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
This stuff isn't like strapping an ALPHA wolf on your back. Its subtle, it kinda enhances your personality, or emotional expression.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is YOUR personality like?

It's possible to overwhelm yourself to the point of stress. For me, it's a VERY noticeable boost of clarity, desire to take action, and confidence.

We gave it to a couple of, shall we say - less assertive - friends, and they seemed displeased.

Key is to take it easy with dosing, and try it out in a few places where you are not necessarily comfortable, but somewhat at ease.

It is a tool that either fits with your personality, or doesn't...it won't change you.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
What is YOUR personality like?

It's possible to overwhelm yourself to the point of stress. For me, it's a VERY noticeable boost of clarity, desire to take action, and confidence.

We gave it to a couple of, shall we say - less assertive - friends, and they seemed displeased.

Key is to take it easy with dosing, and try it out in a few places where you are not necessarily comfortable, but somewhat at ease.

It is a tool that either fits with your personality, or doesn't...it won't change you.
if i use more than a pea size and use the soap at the same time i get a little aggressivel when im at work if i do the same when going out im a bit c ocky, first up i would use a pea size serving of the balm and test for a week then try a week with out and see if you notice any differences

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Renegade may make her uncomfortable due to her personality, SOE may be the way to go if I were you.

CrookedILA

Awards
Update!

First of all, my personality before Renegade: People would definitely describe me as a go getter, self made type of person..at the same time I'm also laid back and at ease with everything. But I'm very much upfront.

After using Renegade at a few places for a few days I've noticed the following:

*Makes you elated as hell, it really grounds you and puts you more at one with everything.

*On Saturday night I had to take a friend to Wal-Mart..I usually HATE Wal-Marts..but I was grinning from ear to ear.

*My own body language is borderline c0cky now. I have always had a really good swagger and aura to me..naturally, but when I'm on this....it is PROFOUND..almost offensive..lol. It still comes across natural though.

*Women seem to show even MORE respect than usual, which is funny. I've always had an indifferent air and aura to me, but now it is enhanced. For example my female dentist actually called me "Sir" on Monday, I was put back! I must be 15 years younger.lol

* TONS of female attention, especially from older broads. I've always had women give me looks and show interest (not to sound arrogant), but it has definitely increased while on this.

* No one has argued, challenged or disputed with me AT ALL while on this, interesting. They just go with my word. I know this could be a coincidence but I am very good at reading not only myself, but my environment..and especially body language.

* No silly jokes or sarcastic comments, or anything.

Now for the other side:

Only one negative so far

I had to go to the dentist again today, and was STARVING...now I have always been a little on edge and irritable when I'm hungry, but man..this took it to a whole new level. It really enhanced my irritation towards being hungry! As soon as I got home, a big meal was waiting..so I'm good now.

All I have to do is make sure I don't go hungry on this stuff.....

So far though, just an absolutely AMAZING product. Where do you guys recommend the balm to go on the face? I've been putting it on my cheeks, neck and upper chest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update!

First of all, my personality before Renegade: People would definitely describe me as a go getter, self made type of person..at the same time I'm also laid back and at ease with everything. But I'm very much upfront.

*Makes you elated as hell, it really grounds you and puts you more at one with everything.

*On Saturday night I had to take a friend to Wal-Mart..I usually HATE Wal-Marts..but I was grinning from ear to ear.

*My own body language is borderline c0cky now. I have always had a really good swagger and aura to me..naturally, but when I'm on this....it is PROFOUND..almost offensive..lol. It still comes across natural though.

*Women seem to show even MORE respect than usual, which is funny. I've always had an indifferent air and aura to me, but now it is enhanced. For example my female dentist actually called me "Sir" on Monday, I was put back! I must be 15 years younger.lol

* TONS of female attention, especially from older broads. I've always had women give me looks and show interest (not to sound arrogant), but it has definitely increased while on this.

* No one has argued, challenged or disputed with me AT ALL while on this, interesting. They just go with my word. I know this could be a coincidence but I am very good at reading not only myself, but my environment..and especially body language.

Now for the other side:

Only one negative so far

I had to go to the dentist again today, and was STARVING...now I have always been a little on edge and irritable when I'm hungry, but man..this took it to a whole new level. It really enhanced my irritation towards being hungry! As soon as I got home, a big meal was waiting..so I'm good now.

So far though, just an absolutely AMAZING product. Where do you guys recommend the balm to go on the face? I've been putting it on my cheeks, neck and upper chest.
Awesome results...sir. :)

I apply to the Jawline and trace my neckline down - then rub the rest into my chest. Right before washing my hands, I will rub my hands up and down my forearms, which leaves a VERY faint teaser-trace. Enough to actually bring people in for a closer whiff.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Update!

Now for the other side:

Only one negative so far

When one is hungry, their blood sugar drops definitely enhances anger, and being vulnerable for irritation. I highly recommend while on renegade to watch what supplements you are on as well as keeping blood sugar stable and not low, for everyone's good LOL.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Glad you had some positive results.

Try putting a dab under your tongue. Breathe the pheromones.....

.......wut?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
nice update!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Nope, not at all.
i was for sure, continuous stimulation (probably olfactory) would downregulate some receptors

will be picking it up soon :) told my girl about it, im just going to experiment with behaviors of people at work, with my dog, anything lol,,,sounds like an interesting experiment.

sorry to sort of hijack, im done here. just wanted to know if it can be felt everytime.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was for sure, continuous stimulation (probably olfactory) would downregulate some receptors

will be picking it up soon :) told my girl about it, im just going to experiment with behaviors of people at work, with my dog, anything lol,,,sounds like an interesting experiment.

sorry to sort of hijack, im done here. just wanted to know if it can be felt everytime.
You should be getting one of the new pump dispensers, then...much more convenient.

OatsnHoes

Awards
where do i buy this stuff? only site i found it is sold out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just got some renegade with the new pump bottle 3 days ago. All I can say is this stuff is absolutely fantastic and it does everything you say it does Dsade, this is one of the reasons why I'm so pissed to see RPN in the state it is, your proucts are products that deliver and your knowledge has really benefitted me astronomically.

RE : How long does a bottle last, because I might want to stock up on this.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Just got some renegade with the new pump bottle 3 days ago. All I can say is this stuff is absolutely fantastic and it does everything you say it does Dsade, this is one of the reasons why I'm so pissed to see RPN in the state it is, your proucts are products that deliver and your knowledge has really benefitted me astronomically.

RE : How long does a bottle last, because I might want to stock up on this.
a long time im still on my first bottle

walugi

walugi

Awards
so where do you apply this stuff if its just a pea sized amount?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
still using the balm, great just before circuit training :D

walugi

walugi

Awards
pea sized amount on chest neck and face as in a pea on each one, or a 1/3rd of the pea?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pea sized amount on chest neck and face as in a pea on each one, or a 1/3rd of the pea?
Place a pea-sized glob into your hands, rub palms together, then rub hands on face, neck, and upper chest.

This product really does last forever...at least 2 months.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Place a pea-sized glob into your hands, rub palms together, then rub hands on face, neck, and upper chest.

This product really does last forever...at least 2 months.
i'm on my 2nd bottle since January....

I use it daily, keeps the face moisturized super well. I love this stuff

JoeFrancis

Awards
I have a question about this.. Does anyone know if there's an effect when combine with alcohol?

And where to get? Thanks

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
This stuff isn't like strapping an ALPHA wolf on your back. Its subtle, it kinda enhances your personality, or emotional expression.

Please point me to a product that IS like strapping an alpha wolf to my back...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I found some. It looks scary =x

Does NutraPlanet keep this renegade stuff in stock regularly, seems like its out every time I look?
They used to but RPN is going out of business unfortunately.

I never got to try DCP :sad3:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
There's a bunch on Ebay for OK prices for something that will never come back

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I checked the shelves and have 12 units left of each. I'll go ahead and send them out to Nutraplanet.

Psyfuq

Awards
Thanks for all the reviews gentlemen. Is this stuff available in the US? I can't seem to find it anywhere..

Gonna try Axcite as well

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Try eating a shafts of celery every day. Seems to work for me. Has a pheremone in it. Could be in my head though.