best time to take

bic

Awards
  • Established
When is the best time to take PH's i know they say one a day is it best to take 1-2 hours before workout.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
hey bic, think you got confused and posted this in the pheromones section on accident. post it up in the supplement section and it will get more attention. as far as your post, there are many different PH's out there, and you would have to be more specific in which one you are looking to take, as they differ in dosing schedules and amount taken to be effective..

bic

Awards
  • Established
hey bic, think you got confused and posted this in the pheromones section on accident. post it up in the supplement section and it will get more attention. as far as your post, there are many different PH's out there, and you would have to be more specific in which one you are looking to take, as they differ in dosing schedules and amount taken to be effective..
no this is the right place i just wanted to know if it is better to take before you workout or after

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right! This is the right place. Take it before your workout.

Gooz-Fraba...

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
I thought your supposed to take split doses....like one dose am, and one pm. Depending on if your working out in the morning you take your dose 60-90 min pre-workout, and if your working out in the afternoon, you take it 60-90 pre-workout like you would in the mornong.