Got an itch from axcite

spiro

Awards
Yesterday I sprayed some axcite on my chest and last night I woke up and my nipple itched. Could this come from the axcite?
Something which I ask myself is; Those pheromones are fatty acids? Then what about bacteria? Do perfumes which contain pheromones not become prone to hosting a lot of bacteria? I really wonder how hygienic pheromone sprays are.
Maybe they can cause skin problems.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so. Also make sure you are using it correctly. Chest is not a good place to spray it. Follow these instructions:

http://axcitelp7.com/faq/index.php

What’s the best way for me to use AXCITE™, and how long do the effects last?
The effects of AXCITE™ can last from 8-12 hours. The full advantages of AXCITE™ will be achieved when you apply AXCITE™ either directly onto your pulse points or onto your clothing. A pulse point, for example, includes your wrist, neck, or behind your ears. The beating of your heart causes these points to pulse, which helps to diffuse the pheromones out to women around you. While applying each spray to a pulse point is the best method to diffuse the pheromones to women around you, the effects of AXCITE™ will last slightly longer when applied to clothing. Your natural movement, as with any cologne, will be enough to diffuse the pheromones to women nearby and will cause the effects to last the full 12 hours. We recommend that you use no more than one (1) to two (2) sprays daily. Exceeding the recommended number of sprays will NOT increase your chances. In fact, you’d likely be one of those guys that women say “Wow, he’s wearing too much cologne tonight! Must be desperate.” The trick is to be subtle, and 1-2 sprays will accomplish just that!

You should only use it on pulse points (wrist, neck, etc). Read the above and report back. :)

spiro

Awards
I don't think so. Also make sure you are using it correctly. Chest is not a good place to spray it. Follow these instructions:

http://axcitelp7.com/faq/index.php

What’s the best way for me to use AXCITE™, and how long do the effects last?
The effects of AXCITE™ can last from 8-12 hours. The full advantages of AXCITE™ will be achieved when you apply AXCITE™ either directly onto your pulse points or onto your clothing. A pulse point, for example, includes your wrist, neck, or behind your ears. The beating of your heart causes these points to pulse, which helps to diffuse the pheromones out to women around you. While applying each spray to a pulse point is the best method to diffuse the pheromones to women around you, the effects of AXCITE™ will last slightly longer when applied to clothing. Your natural movement, as with any cologne, will be enough to diffuse the pheromones to women nearby and will cause the effects to last the full 12 hours. We recommend that you use no more than one (1) to two (2) sprays daily. Exceeding the recommended number of sprays will NOT increase your chances. In fact, you’d likely be one of those guys that women say “Wow, he’s wearing too much cologne tonight! Must be desperate.” The trick is to be subtle, and 1-2 sprays will accomplish just that!

You should only use it on pulse points (wrist, neck, etc). Read the above and report back. :)
Thanks. The itch is also gone was most likely something else.

jim623

Yesterday I sprayed some axcite on my chest and last night I woke up and my nipple itched. Could this come from the axcite?
Something which I ask myself is; Those pheromones are fatty acids? Then what about bacteria? Do perfumes which contain pheromones not become prone to hosting a lot of bacteria? I really wonder how hygienic pheromone sprays are.
Maybe they can cause skin problems.
Ha! Maybe a girl came into your room while you were asleep and gave you a nip hicky!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I doubt that. ;)
I doubt it too. This stuff does nothing for me but lighten my pockets. As though the pulse points are going to act like a Fan and disperse the stuff....LOL!:lol:

spiro

Awards
I doubt it too. This stuff does nothing for me but lighten my pockets. As though the pulse points are going to act like a Fan and disperse the stuff....LOL!:lol:
have you ever tried going higher to 3 sprays or even more and then simply look for reactions? i think if you get no reactions at all then you could simply experiment a bit.

i'll try going higher and then see if something happens.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
have you ever tried going higher to 3 sprays or even more and then simply look for reactions? i think if you get no reactions at all then you could simply experiment a bit.

i'll try going higher and then see if something happens.

I have tried everything. I am convinced this stuff is snake oil for those suseptible to placebo effects.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I have tried everything. I am convinced this stuff is snake oil for those suseptible to placebo effects.
All you have to do is return it. We stand behind Axcite 100%. Sorry it did not work for you.

jim623

How can it be a placebo effect if it's affecting the women around you that don't know you are wearing it?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How can it be a placebo effect if it's affecting the women around you that don't know you are wearing it?
Good point, Jim! If a placebo effect were in play, then the "target" would have to know what it is you were wearing, what it is meant for, and then want to screw you anyway. Unless someone tells the "target" what they are doing, then there'd be no placebo effect. The again, if you did tell said target, you'd be hopelessly lacking in game anyway and no pheromone or Dr. Ruth guidebook could ever help you! (Oh, wait, I told my wife about it before I got it. Oh, well..already bagged her, so no need to go further! :nutkick: )

As for the itchy nips... simple! The product contains alcohol!! If you spray it on sensitive areas, it will itch. Alcohol will dry your skin out making you itch, and the nips are sensitive enough on their own without alcohol that a scratchy shirt will make 'em sore. Problem solved - don't rub salt in an open wound, don't inhale bleach vapors, and don't spray alcohol-based substances on sensitive skin. :cheers:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

Simple...placebo means you think it's having an effect when it really is just your imagination and your faith/belief.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
is this thread/sub forum for real, or a joke? if you paid for anything like this, i got something that works even better. PM me and ill give you my address so you can send me your money instead.