Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.75%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Men who are good with women don't compromise their own values, morals, ethics, or religious beliefs. Men who are good with women don't lie.

I hope you re-evaluate your position on this topic and come to realize how far off you are from actually interacting with quality women.
    So true. I tell women that I don't want to commit. They know theyre up for a good time. I bring the inner whores out of women and maintain a friendship. Theres no need to be a douche to them. Its all about communication. There are plenty of times that I tell girls straight up that I wanted to F*ck them and it has worked. You are born with ALPHA MALE qualities and over time you develop traits. Confidence, eye contact and good conversation can take you far. Also, pay attention to your surroundings. Most of the time you can tell when you have a girls attention. I can usually call out a girl with my friends and persue her with success. MOST OF ALL MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDS DONT C*CK BLOCK.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great post!

I do think some aspects of alpha male can be learned though.

It takes some work but perception of self can be changed. I have to view myself as a target for prowling slimey women. My self worth is NOT dependent on them... that comes across attractively to women and makes it more likely for me to communicate in the manner you described.

Interpretation of difficult scenarios can also be changed with some work. For example, I can interpret all comments as compliments, especially if she's trying to "burn" me
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.43%

Im gonna get to the point once again... I did backdoor in vegas on a girl...and I just received a text from her today...telling me how good I smelled. I've used Axcite a lot. Ive had girls walk by who were my ex lady's friends and they stop dead in their tracks and find location of the smellthen tell me YOU SMELL REALLY GOOD. it almost is like a take me to bed and **** me sort of thing but I cant cause your my friends boyfriend. I had my grandma smell the bottle cause I told her what it was...asaid it smelled really good...so I teased her and said GRANDMA BACK OFF! BACK OFF GRANDMA!...another girl...licked and bit my chest exactly where I sprayed it...let alone..me smelling it myself gave me HUGE confidence and a HUGE ERECTOR SET in the bedroom. You do go alpha male on it. Im a total nice guy, but this stuff makes me Mac Daddy. Women already tell me I smell good naturally. Im somewhat hairy so my pheromones stay with me anyways and axcite gives me more edge. Not a sales pitch. **** works I think if a girl even SLIGHTLY likes you...you could turn a friend into a **** buddy in seconds. Ive seen it happen, its happened. Vagina points have risen. My other buddy uses it too and hes just like me...we totally agree it works.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheeBC View Post
    Im gonna get to the point once again... I did backdoor in vegas on a girl...and I just received a text from her today...telling me how good I smelled. I've used Axcite a lot. Ive had girls walk by who were my ex lady's friends and they stop dead in their tracks and find location of the smellthen tell me YOU SMELL REALLY GOOD. it almost is like a take me to bed and **** me sort of thing but I cant cause your my friends boyfriend. I had my grandma smell the bottle cause I told her what it was...asaid it smelled really good...so I teased her and said GRANDMA BACK OFF! BACK OFF GRANDMA!...another girl...licked and bit my chest exactly where I sprayed it...let alone..me smelling it myself gave me HUGE confidence and a HUGE ERECTOR SET in the bedroom. You do go alpha male on it. Im a total nice guy, but this stuff makes me Mac Daddy. Women already tell me I smell good naturally. Im somewhat hairy so my pheromones stay with me anyways and axcite gives me more edge. Not a sales pitch. **** works I think if a girl even SLIGHTLY likes you...you could turn a friend into a **** buddy in seconds. Ive seen it happen, its happened. Vagina points have risen. My other buddy uses it too and hes just like me...we totally agree it works.
    Alpha
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Does seem nice as an addition.
    If it works like you guys say it does.

Since I'm not and never will be the husband type(learned after a 6 month annulled marriage), my biggest issue is women I meet who think they are going to change me despite me saying up front I prefer something short and torrid.
    And Alpha is primarily an inner state of being. I did not find out until my last university year when even though friends would use the clothes, the bling, and the B.S., I could be my normal chill self and sometimes be the only one leaving with a girl at the end of the night.

Funny thing is that I never had a problem getting dates even though it was like the last thing on my list to do.
    Was too much into books, anime, RPG type stuff to worry about picking up women. Still whenever I happened to meet them they just seemed to gravitate towards me. A few conversations and quite a few wanted more.

Interested in checking the guide out.
    One can always improve.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.59%

You can read every 'game' book ever written and get no where. Attraction comes from internal hormone balance. Hormones are actually palpable and act as tractor beams. Without strong and balanced blood, reading will get you no where except a declining bank account and unhealthy amounts of failure. Unless your looking for the manic depressive trash that will waste time and get ur noodle into dry and crappy sex
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.71%

That axcite nice guy to alpha male guide is free to everyone. just google it and u can download in a pdf. btw, pretty standard alpha male stuff too.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.41%

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenDreams View Post
    How long does the pheromone last? The scent I mean... Im going to a music festival.... im gonna dance and sweat my ass off. What better place to try it? Let alone im going with someone who is damn hot...

I am pretty excited to know about the pheromones too
    how long does it last??
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.03%

This

This

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 03:42 PM
  2. Get "Alpha male" with Primordial's AndroHard!
    By Trauma1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 02:45 PM