No self effect from pheromones

spiro

Awards
Is it possible that some people are immune to pheromones?
I have tested different pheromones now which are supposed to have a self-effect but I notice nothing.
I tried Instant Jerk, Instant Shine, Turn up the heat and Axcite. I sprayed this stuff on my wrist on different occassions and then smelled it and waited for any effect but nothing happened. This is REALLY frustrating. Why does nothing happen? If this whole self-effect stuff overrated?
But if it doesn't affect me as wearer why should it affect others? This makes not much sense.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I can think of is maybe you already put out a lot of pheromones naturally so the added amount doesn't help much.

Also, you said you put it on your wrists. I would put it on your neck and see if you smell it more. Maybe you don't smell it enough on your wrists.

spiro

Awards
I hold my wrists closely to my nose to smell it and nothing happened + I doubt that I produce a lot of pheromones naturally cause I got low testosterone.

And the stuff in instant shine is supposed to make you happy. It didn't make me happy.

Do you get self effects from pheromones? If yes, then how can I imagine this? Does it instantly kick in like a drug?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I have used the Renegade balm. I put a little of it under my nose and on my neck so I will constantly smell it. It can take a couple of minutes before I notice anything. I would try putting a spray on your neck and see if that works.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I have used the Renegade balm. I put a little of it under my nose and on my neck so I will constantly smell it. It can take a couple of minutes before I notice anything. I would try putting a spray on your neck and see if that works.
I put the balm all over my face.

Agree though, OP. Try it on your neck.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible that some people are immune to pheromones?
I have tested different pheromones now which are supposed to have a self-effect but I notice nothing.
I tried Instant Jerk, Instant Shine, Turn up the heat and Axcite. I sprayed this stuff on my wrist on different occassions and then smelled it and waited for any effect but nothing happened. This is REALLY frustrating. Why does nothing happen? If this whole self-effect stuff overrated?
But if it doesn't affect me as wearer why should it affect others? This makes not much sense.
what changes were you expecting

spiro

Awards
what changes were you expecting
I don't know exactly. Simply changes. Feeling different. Maybe getting a better mood or being more alert or whatever. After all they even advertise with this. I mean when you call it instant shine then you should also get an instant shine, right?

I don't have this balm. I only have sprayable pheromones and I don't know if putting it on the upper lip is safe. I mean what happens if I touch this area with my tongue and then get it on my tongue?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I don't know exactly. Simply changes. Feeling different. Maybe getting a better mood or being more alert or whatever. After all they even advertise with this. I mean when you call it instant shine then you should also get an instant shine, right?

I don't have this balm. I only have sprayable pheromones and I don't know if putting it on the upper lip is safe. I mean what happens if I touch this area with my tongue and then get it on my tongue?
Have you tried spraying it on your neck yet?

spiro

Awards
Have you tried spraying it on your neck yet?
Yes. Not directly on the neck but I sprayed it on the wrist and then rubbed it on the neck and I also held my wrist directly under my nose and smelled it but I simply don't really get any real effects where I could say without a doub that it does something. :(
Maybe some people simply don't respond to it. :dunno:

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Not directly on the neck but I sprayed it on the wrist and then rubbed it on the neck and I also held my wrist directly under my nose and smelled it but I simply don't really get any real effects where I could say without a doub that it does something. :(
Maybe some people simply don't respond to it. :dunno:
I'd try spraying a little directly on your neck and see if that works.

spiro

Awards
I'd try spraying a little directly on your neck and see if that works.
Where's the difference between spraying it directly on the neck and rubbing it on the neck? There's no difference imo. I'm really beginning to think that pheromones don't really work and that it's all just imagination. I also don't get any attention from the women. They don't seem to be affected at all.

markindallas

Awards
I have been using pheromones for years, and it's rare that I ever get self-effects. I have suffered from sinus problems for years and did have septoplasy surgery many years ago to correct a deviated septum (the cartilage separating the nostrils in your nose), and have read that the surgery can damage the VNO, so that's a possiblility.

However, it's been pretty well conclusively proven that the VNO in humans is dormant anyway, and that we process pheromone signals through other areas of our olfactory systems: possibly the recently discovered Zero Nerve.

Anyway, if you've had any type of nasal surgery or problems with your sinuses that could be why you don't see the self-effects. But, it doesn't mean that they aren't working on others!