Axcite... really works?

  1. Axcite... really works?


    i don't know, because many post are a joke

    thanks!


  2. No, I think that many posts are a cover for an overactive male ego. Success stories spawn more stories, and the lude comments and jokes begin to soar.

    Does it work? Yup. Simply put. The success stories continue to pour in even after the initial "launch excitement" has worn off a bit. Give it a go and see if it works for you. If nothing else, you've displaced a few bucks temporarily - if you don't like it, send it back!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    No, I think that many posts are a cover for an overactive male ego. Success stories spawn more stories, and the lude comments and jokes begin to soar.

    Does it work? Yup. Simply put. The success stories continue to pour in even after the initial "launch excitement" has worn off a bit. Give it a go and see if it works for you. If nothing else, you've displaced a few bucks temporarily - if you don't like it, send it back!!
    How much does it sell for??
    •   
       


  4. I think it's up at NutraPlanet for $39.99 now. Good price, IMO.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...gne-10-ml.html
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  5. tfsupplements.com also has it for 39 bucks

  6. does anyone know if this stuff works on women of all ages? im a college kid and im wondering if i can pull chicks my own age with this spray, or if i have to go for the older broads . thanks in advance

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DGA313 View Post
    does anyone know if this stuff works on women of all ages? im a college kid and im wondering if i can pull chicks my own age with this spray, or if i have to go for the older broads . thanks in advance
    It was made to work for ALL ages of women, trust me you will like it.
    doing my own thang!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SVT01 View Post
    tfsupplements.com also has it for 39 bucks
    Who the f*ck cares?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Who the f*ck cares?
    good one bro....i wish i was as clever as you to think of somethin snappy like that that fast

  10. well we will see how it works on strippers. Taking the bosses kid to the strip club for his 18th

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RobbyG66 View Post
    well we will see how it works on strippers. Taking the bosses kid to the strip club for his 18th
    Just use the $39 directly on them instead of buying the bottle. No fuss no muss.

  12. I just ordered some. I am actually pretty good with the ladies. Not bragging, I just am. I am 35 and have had well beyond the teens (as far as number) of women from ages 19-28 since summertime of last year. No dogs either, ok maybe a couple slipped in after a few drinks but it was tottally on accident, I swear. I prefer the single player lifestyle. Need an edge now that I am getting up in age and my hairline is not helping matters.

    I recently moved to Baltimore and have only gotten play from one girl so far. I been out, took some shots, but I think my reputation carried me at home. It was like Cheers, where everybody knows your name. Looking to pick up where I left off in a new place. Hopefully this helps. I'm bored with the girl I am banging now. Need fresh meat. If it don't work I will be complaining because it can't be my G A M E.

  13. keep us updated

  14. Delivery confirmation said it was at the house. Left work to go get it. Back at work. About to leave my office and head down to the part of the building where the ladies all are. Lets give it a shot.

  15. Sweet! You'll be doing this in the filing room pretty soon...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Renegade vs. Axcite
    By Patuba in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 08:47 PM
  2. Axcite
    By flexIT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Log in
Log in