• Established
i don't know, because many post are a joke

thanks!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I think that many posts are a cover for an overactive male ego. ;) Success stories spawn more stories, and the lude comments and jokes begin to soar.

Does it work? Yup. Simply put. The success stories continue to pour in even after the initial "launch excitement" has worn off a bit. Give it a go and see if it works for you. If nothing else, you've displaced a few bucks temporarily - if you don't like it, send it back!! :D

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I think that many posts are a cover for an overactive male ego. ;) Success stories spawn more stories, and the lude comments and jokes begin to soar.

Does it work? Yup. Simply put. The success stories continue to pour in even after the initial "launch excitement" has worn off a bit. Give it a go and see if it works for you. If nothing else, you've displaced a few bucks temporarily - if you don't like it, send it back!! :D
How much does it sell for??

DGA313

Awards
does anyone know if this stuff works on women of all ages? im a college kid and im wondering if i can pull chicks my own age with this spray, or if i have to go for the older broads . thanks in advance

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know if this stuff works on women of all ages? im a college kid and im wondering if i can pull chicks my own age with this spray, or if i have to go for the older broads . thanks in advance
It was made to work for ALL ages of women, trust me you will like it.:wave2:

RobbyG66

Awards
well we will see how it works on strippers. Taking the bosses kid to the strip club for his 18th

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
well we will see how it works on strippers. Taking the bosses kid to the strip club for his 18th
Just use the $39 directly on them instead of buying the bottle. No fuss no muss.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some. I am actually pretty good with the ladies. Not bragging, I just am. I am 35 and have had well beyond the teens (as far as number) of women from ages 19-28 since summertime of last year. No dogs either, ok maybe a couple slipped in after a few drinks but it was tottally on accident, I swear. I prefer the single player lifestyle. Need an edge now that I am getting up in age and my hairline is not helping matters.

I recently moved to Baltimore and have only gotten play from one girl so far. I been out, took some shots, but I think my reputation carried me at home. It was like Cheers, where everybody knows your name. Looking to pick up where I left off in a new place. Hopefully this helps. I'm bored with the girl I am banging now. Need fresh meat. If it don't work I will be complaining because it can't be my G A M E.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Delivery confirmation said it was at the house. Left work to go get it. Back at work. About to leave my office and head down to the part of the building where the ladies all are. Lets give it a shot.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! You'll be doing this in the filing room pretty soon... :eek:p: