Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

HDROL

OK, I'm new to prohormones and I'm about ready to start a cycle of HDROL in about one month. My age is 19, height is 5'7", weight is 190, bodyfat is 20%, bench is 275, squat is 245, deadlift is 300. I'm unproportioned I know but upper body mass is my biggest goal. My questions are,

What are the usual expected gains with HDROL?
    What is a good PCT?
    How many bottles of cycle assist (liver protector) should I buy?
    How long should I run the recommended PCT?

If you can answer those questions, I'll be greatful.

Maybe there are some H-DROL reviews on this site?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.25%

Before you get ragged, try posting this in the "Anabolic" section. This is the "PHEROmones" section. You'll be able to get the answers your looking for there.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Pheromones
    ProHormones

looks close but like posted above wrong section
    Team Orbit
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

I thought that was just a different way of spelling prohormones, mind giving me some advice on the pct, liver protector, dosage, how often to take it, etc?
  5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You are 19. Try PH's when you are older. How long have you been lifting? Not long enough.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

I've been lifting for three years. I see nothing wrong with taking PHs at age 19, I'll be 20 in two months anyway. I'm sure there's no certain age where you automatically become eligible to take PHs. Shouldn't you take PHs when you reach your genetic potential? I have very good reasoning to believe I have indeed reached that and will in fact be running HDROL.
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%

190 isn't your genetic potential, especially at 20% BF. Hdrol isn't a steroid that is going to lean you out miraculously. Diets do that. You will need to clean up your diet significantly and improve your lifting to even get a glimpse of your genetic potential. There is a time for everything. You are your own person though.

Feel free to use the search feature on this forum to find everything you need for your Hdrol cycle. You aren't going to be handed everything.

You should post a log too.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

Genetic potential is what MrBigPR is a at...190 at 20% BF is no where near it, 20% BF also suggests a lack of diet knowledge...also try researching, use google and this forum. Most people on this forum will give you advice, but asking what to take how often to take it etc etc shows simply laziness on your part, the fact that you would also just do what someone on the internet told you to put in your body without your own research also says something for your maturity...leave the steroids alone for a few years bro, try diet alterations and some natural supplements for now.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    190 isn't your genetic potential, especially at 20% BF. Hdrol isn't a steroid that is going to lean you out miraculously. Diets do that. You will need to clean up your diet significantly and improve your lifting to even get a glimpse of your genetic potential. There is a time for everything. You are your own person though.

Feel free to use the search feature on this forum to find everything you need for your Hdrol cycle. You aren't going to be handed everything.

You should post a log too.
    I know that diets are the key to bodyfat% and I have started a log.

I have good knowledge when it comes to diet and exercise, I am new to anabolic s and that is it.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Genetic potential is what MrBigPR is a at...190 at 20% BF is no where near it, 20% BF also suggests a lack of diet knowledge...also try researching, use google and this forum. Most people on this forum will give you advice, but asking what to take how often to take it etc etc shows simply laziness on your part, the fact that you would also just do what someone on the internet told you to put in your body without your own research also says something for your maturity...leave the steroids alone for a few years bro, try diet alterations and some natural supplements for now.
    The 20% bodyfat suggests that in my early stages of bulking I was supplemented to bad advice. I started out at 125 pounds and bulked up to 205, then cut back down to where I'm at now at 185. There is no lack of diet knowledge when it comes to me, I can assure you that. The only knowledge that I lack is the knowledge of anabolic.

When someone joins a forum asking for help to their routine it really doesn't suggest laziness, it suggests they are doing what they're entitled to do on their on part by asking for help from more experienced lifters.

But ok, I catch your drift, I'll ask questions on another board.

I'm out.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

I gave you advice on your diet and routine in your other thread No one wants you to leave, we simply want you to get the basics sorted out before hopping on steroids
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%

You have to search, everything isn't going to be handed. All that you ask is actually right in front of you. By you going to another board without searching on here implies laziness.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

I gave you advice on your diet and routine in your other thread No one wants you to leave, we simply want you to get the basics sorted out before hopping on steroids
    I can't seem to find my other thread.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Never mind, the thread was found and I replied. :-)
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

hahaha your 19? you shouldnt do PH! and look at your body, your not even close to your genetic limit. learn how to diet and train and do everything right first. or your gonna cycle, mistrain and diet incorrectly, gain not as much as you would have, and than lose all of it or more while ruining your nattural testosterone levels for ever. and probalby go on hormone replacement therapy. you need to research and get a few years lifting under your belt. i havn't even cycled yet and im bigger than so many people that have.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    hahaha your 19? you shouldnt do PH! and look at your body, your not even close to your genetic limit. learn how to diet and train and do everything right first. or your gonna cycle, mistrain and diet incorrectly, gain not as much as you would have, and than lose all of it or more while ruining your nattural testosterone levels for ever. and probalby go on hormone replacement therapy. you need to research and get a few years lifting under your belt. i havn't even cycled yet and im bigger than so many people that have.
    LMAO, modest to!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

im sorry im just trying to make a point that he doesnt need PH and that its no magic pill. people ruin themselvs with that!!! remember that monsterbox kid? 20 years old and needs to go on TRT cuz of that ****!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

Monsterbox needed TRT because he has serious anxiety issues, I would bet money that his test level was exactly the same pre cycle, basically he does not need TRT at all, if you read his logs he has no symptoms whatsoever. Good man though, I agree with you on not encouraging premature PH use.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

what does anxiety have to do with TRT? because he trips out and thinks he has low tesT?
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.58%

The test level on bloodwork is nothing more than a number, it means nothing unless you have symptoms, some people are genetically suppost to have what is considered a 'low' level of test and will function just fine on it. I believe monster was one of those people, since he had not a single symptom of low test, the reason he went on TRT was because quite frankly he had a serious anxiety issue and was worrying because of some number on a blood test that meant nothing. Monster was a stupid kid who should have never have used steroids, its people like him that get our products banned, now please stop spreading about how steroids put him on TRT they did not. The kid needs a shrink not TRT
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

The test level on bloodwork is nothing more than a number, it means nothing unless you have symptoms, some people are genetically suppost to have what is considered a 'low' level of test and will function just fine on it. I believe monster was one of those people, since he had not a single symptom of low test, the reason he went on TRT was because quite frankly he had a serious anxiety issue and was worrying because of some number on a blood test that meant nothing. Monster was a stupid kid who should have never have used steroids, its people like him that get our products banned, now please stop spreading about how steroids put him on TRT they did not. The kid needs a shrink not TRT
    your right my bad bro. i just don think this 19 year old right here is makign a wise choice by using PH when his test levels are already through the roof!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    Before I read your post I felt like a complete newbie, but now I realize even if I am I'm not the only one.

The only person that can tell if they have reached their genetic potential is the person alone.

The point of joining this site was to learn about PHs and steroids and how they work.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Thank you for elaborating on that. Your message was very informative.

So would a good approach be getting testosterone levels checked? The guy you corrected seemed to let his ego get in the way of his message, that's no one I want to take advice from.

Thanks.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

:
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%

You should be careful of prohormone use. You have gyno already
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Quote Originally Posted by IamSOFAking View Post
    Is it really that noticable from my pics or did you read that in my journal?

I plan on getting surgery for it sooner or later. I hear Epistane prevents gynecomastia.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

Quote Originally Posted by IamSOFAking View Post
    no surgery!
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%

It looks that way from the pictures. Is it pubertal? Epistane is not guaranteed to prevent gyno, it has been shown to reduce some cases. Proceed with caution, especially if pubertal.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.41%

if you did your research, you might know something about estrogen rebound and that epi is no guarantee to prevent gyno. i know a few people who have gotten gyno from epi. also know of someone who got gyno from hdrol due to an estrogen spike, even though hdrol doesn't convert.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Alright guys, you'll be satisfied to know I've decided not to take the PH.

Instead, I'm going to just do a routine with squats and deadlifts as the prime focus to increase testosterone levels to the highest capability (just a more natural way). I'm going to stick around and update my log here frequently, perhaps every session so if you would like to keep and eye on my progress it's welcomed.
  31. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%

Alright bro. Sounds good
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Thanks.

But just to be 100% on this, I have decided not to take PHs in the meantime. I'll try to progress by a calorie surplus, progressive resistance and consistency alone. But out or curiosity only, what's the prime reason that a person at age 19-20 should avoid anabolics?
  33. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%

The endocrine system is not fully developed.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Great, thanks for the info, appreciated.

One more thing, what is an age to begin considering prohormones?
  35. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%

I'm 26 and haven't touched anything yet. Depends on what goals you want. Diet can really take you a long way. Eat right, lift hard and size will come. You will also lose fat like no tommorrow.

Id say by 23-25 that should be good enough. Some say 21, again preference. The endocrine system is no joke, and TRT is not fun either. (To some TRT is fun, but I used to run a TRT clinic.)
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I'm 26 and haven't touched anything yet. Depends on what goals you want. Diet can really take you a long way. Eat right, lift hard and size will come. You will also lose fat like no tommorrow.

Id say by 23-25 that should be good enough. Some say 21, again preference. The endocrine system is no joke, and TRT is not fun either. (To some TRT is fun, but I used to run a TRT clinic.)
    You're natural? Is that you in your avatar?
  37. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%

Yep
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

You must be a genetic freak!

What is your bodyfat%?
  39. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%

I havent gotten it checked in about 2 years. Im problaby around 7%. You should check my log out in my sig.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.86%

That's definitely something to be proud of. Especially at 205 lbs which isn't small for a guy that is 5'10", especially depending on the size of your frame.

I'll have a look at your log, I was wondering what your lifts were anyway.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi or Hdrol???
    By phillipsk916 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 03:51 AM
  2. Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 09:15 PM
  3. Hdrol and Epidrol or Epridol and Hdrol
    By maradona10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 10:18 AM