HDROL

Status
Not open for further replies.
GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm new to prohormones and I'm about ready to start a cycle of HDROL in about one month. My age is 19, height is 5'7", weight is 190, bodyfat is 20%, bench is 275, squat is 245, deadlift is 300. I'm unproportioned I know but upper body mass is my biggest goal. My questions are,

What are the usual expected gains with HDROL?
What is a good PCT?
How many bottles of cycle assist (liver protector) should I buy?
How long should I run the recommended PCT?

If you can answer those questions, I'll be greatful.

Maybe there are some H-DROL reviews on this site?

kae171

kae171

Awards
Before you get ragged, try posting this in the "Anabolic" section. This is the "PHEROmones" section. You'll be able to get the answers your looking for there.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Pheromones
ProHormones

looks close but like posted above wrong section ;)

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was just a different way of spelling prohormones, mind giving me some advice on the pct, liver protector, dosage, how often to take it, etc?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You are 19. Try PH's when you are older. How long have you been lifting? Not long enough.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I've been lifting for three years. I see nothing wrong with taking PHs at age 19, I'll be 20 in two months anyway. I'm sure there's no certain age where you automatically become eligible to take PHs. Shouldn't you take PHs when you reach your genetic potential? I have very good reasoning to believe I have indeed reached that and will in fact be running HDROL.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
190 isn't your genetic potential, especially at 20% BF. Hdrol isn't a steroid that is going to lean you out miraculously. Diets do that. You will need to clean up your diet significantly and improve your lifting to even get a glimpse of your genetic potential. There is a time for everything. You are your own person though.

Feel free to use the search feature on this forum to find everything you need for your Hdrol cycle. You aren't going to be handed everything.

You should post a log too.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Genetic potential is what MrBigPR is a at...190 at 20% BF is no where near it, 20% BF also suggests a lack of diet knowledge...also try researching, use google and this forum. Most people on this forum will give you advice, but asking what to take how often to take it etc etc shows simply laziness on your part, the fact that you would also just do what someone on the internet told you to put in your body without your own research also says something for your maturity...leave the steroids alone for a few years bro, try diet alterations and some natural supplements for now.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
190 isn't your genetic potential, especially at 20% BF. Hdrol isn't a steroid that is going to lean you out miraculously. Diets do that. You will need to clean up your diet significantly and improve your lifting to even get a glimpse of your genetic potential. There is a time for everything. You are your own person though.

Feel free to use the search feature on this forum to find everything you need for your Hdrol cycle. You aren't going to be handed everything.

You should post a log too.
I know that diets are the key to bodyfat% and I have started a log.

I have good knowledge when it comes to diet and exercise, I am new to anabolic s and that is it.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Genetic potential is what MrBigPR is a at...190 at 20% BF is no where near it, 20% BF also suggests a lack of diet knowledge...also try researching, use google and this forum. Most people on this forum will give you advice, but asking what to take how often to take it etc etc shows simply laziness on your part, the fact that you would also just do what someone on the internet told you to put in your body without your own research also says something for your maturity...leave the steroids alone for a few years bro, try diet alterations and some natural supplements for now.
The 20% bodyfat suggests that in my early stages of bulking I was supplemented to bad advice. I started out at 125 pounds and bulked up to 205, then cut back down to where I'm at now at 185. There is no lack of diet knowledge when it comes to me, I can assure you that. The only knowledge that I lack is the knowledge of anabolic.

When someone joins a forum asking for help to their routine it really doesn't suggest laziness, it suggests they are doing what they're entitled to do on their on part by asking for help from more experienced lifters.

But ok, I catch your drift, I'll ask questions on another board.

I'm out.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I gave you advice on your diet and routine in your other thread :) No one wants you to leave, we simply want you to get the basics sorted out before hopping on steroids :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You have to search, everything isn't going to be handed. All that you ask is actually right in front of you. By you going to another board without searching on here implies laziness.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I gave you advice on your diet and routine in your other thread :) No one wants you to leave, we simply want you to get the basics sorted out before hopping on steroids :)
I can't seem to find my other thread.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Never mind, the thread was found and I replied. :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hahaha your 19? you shouldnt do PH! and look at your body, your not even close to your genetic limit. learn how to diet and train and do everything right first. or your gonna cycle, mistrain and diet incorrectly, gain not as much as you would have, and than lose all of it or more while ruining your nattural testosterone levels for ever. and probalby go on hormone replacement therapy. you need to research and get a few years lifting under your belt. i havn't even cycled yet and im bigger than so many people that have.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
hahaha your 19? you shouldnt do PH! and look at your body, your not even close to your genetic limit. learn how to diet and train and do everything right first. or your gonna cycle, mistrain and diet incorrectly, gain not as much as you would have, and than lose all of it or more while ruining your nattural testosterone levels for ever. and probalby go on hormone replacement therapy. you need to research and get a few years lifting under your belt. i havn't even cycled yet and im bigger than so many people that have.
LMAO, modest to!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
im sorry im just trying to make a point that he doesnt need PH and that its no magic pill. people ruin themselvs with that!!! remember that monsterbox kid? 20 years old and needs to go on TRT cuz of that ****!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Monsterbox needed TRT because he has serious anxiety issues, I would bet money that his test level was exactly the same pre cycle, basically he does not need TRT at all, if you read his logs he has no symptoms whatsoever. Good man though, I agree with you on not encouraging premature PH use.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
what does anxiety have to do with TRT? because he trips out and thinks he has low tesT?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
The test level on bloodwork is nothing more than a number, it means nothing unless you have symptoms, some people are genetically suppost to have what is considered a 'low' level of test and will function just fine on it. I believe monster was one of those people, since he had not a single symptom of low test, the reason he went on TRT was because quite frankly he had a serious anxiety issue and was worrying because of some number on a blood test that meant nothing. Monster was a stupid kid who should have never have used steroids, its people like him that get our products banned, now please stop spreading about how steroids put him on TRT they did not. The kid needs a shrink not TRT

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
The test level on bloodwork is nothing more than a number, it means nothing unless you have symptoms, some people are genetically suppost to have what is considered a 'low' level of test and will function just fine on it. I believe monster was one of those people, since he had not a single symptom of low test, the reason he went on TRT was because quite frankly he had a serious anxiety issue and was worrying because of some number on a blood test that meant nothing. Monster was a stupid kid who should have never have used steroids, its people like him that get our products banned, now please stop spreading about how steroids put him on TRT they did not. The kid needs a shrink not TRT
your right my bad bro. i just don think this 19 year old right here is makign a wise choice by using PH when his test levels are already through the roof!

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Before I read your post I felt like a complete newbie, but now I realize even if I am I'm not the only one.

The only person that can tell if they have reached their genetic potential is the person alone.

The point of joining this site was to learn about PHs and steroids and how they work.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for elaborating on that. Your message was very informative.

So would a good approach be getting testosterone levels checked? The guy you corrected seemed to let his ego get in the way of his message, that's no one I want to take advice from.

Thanks.

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
You should be careful of prohormone use. You have gyno already

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
You should be careful of prohormone use. You have gyno already
Is it really that noticable from my pics or did you read that in my journal?

I plan on getting surgery for it sooner or later. I hear Epistane prevents gynecomastia.

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
It looks that way from the pictures. Is it pubertal? Epistane is not guaranteed to prevent gyno, it has been shown to reduce some cases. Proceed with caution, especially if pubertal.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
if you did your research, you might know something about estrogen rebound and that epi is no guarantee to prevent gyno. i know a few people who have gotten gyno from epi. also know of someone who got gyno from hdrol due to an estrogen spike, even though hdrol doesn't convert.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, you'll be satisfied to know I've decided not to take the PH.

Instead, I'm going to just do a routine with squats and deadlifts as the prime focus to increase testosterone levels to the highest capability (just a more natural way). I'm going to stick around and update my log here frequently, perhaps every session so if you would like to keep and eye on my progress it's welcomed.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

But just to be 100% on this, I have decided not to take PHs in the meantime. I'll try to progress by a calorie surplus, progressive resistance and consistency alone. But out or curiosity only, what's the prime reason that a person at age 19-20 should avoid anabolics?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The endocrine system is not fully developed.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Great, thanks for the info, appreciated.

One more thing, what is an age to begin considering prohormones?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm 26 and haven't touched anything yet. Depends on what goals you want. Diet can really take you a long way. Eat right, lift hard and size will come. You will also lose fat like no tommorrow.

Id say by 23-25 that should be good enough. Some say 21, again preference. The endocrine system is no joke, and TRT is not fun either. (To some TRT is fun, but I used to run a TRT clinic.)

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I'm 26 and haven't touched anything yet. Depends on what goals you want. Diet can really take you a long way. Eat right, lift hard and size will come. You will also lose fat like no tommorrow.

Id say by 23-25 that should be good enough. Some say 21, again preference. The endocrine system is no joke, and TRT is not fun either. (To some TRT is fun, but I used to run a TRT clinic.)
You're natural? Is that you in your avatar?

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
You must be a genetic freak!

What is your bodyfat%?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I havent gotten it checked in about 2 years. Im problaby around 7%. You should check my log out in my sig.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
That's definitely something to be proud of. Especially at 205 lbs which isn't small for a guy that is 5'10", especially depending on the size of your frame.

I'll have a look at your log, I was wondering what your lifts were anyway.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Glad to here your in for a more natural approach. Food and proper training produces amazing results. Hang in there and use your log as motivation. There are so many people here to help you out its like having a free personal trainer and nutritionist. Just be open minded and listen to the "wise" ones on this board.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I'm in school at the moment to become a personal trainer, just as a minor.

I've been studying exercise science for about four years now. If you combine all my posts, I've probably had over 10,000 posts on other boards, so I love internet forums!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I'm in school at the moment to become a personal trainer, just as a minor.

I've been studying exercise science for about four years now. If you combine all my posts, I've probably had over 10,000 posts on other boards, so I love internet forums!
Glad to hear your in school going after something you have a passion for. If you love your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life.

Yeah Mr. BigPR is just a beast!!!!! I love that he's all natty, it gives me a role model to look up to because I dont want to go down the path of PH and AAS. People that use PH or AAS burn out their androgen receptors and not only do they NEED stronger and stronger steroids to get the job done, but they are less and less likely to be able to build muscle with their natural test levels due to clogged receptors. Even if their natty test levels are high! So if one were ever to do PH or AAS i would keep it to one cycle a year to give your body and your receptors plenty of time to clean out and heal. But thats just my oppinion! There are tons of people running cycles back to back with only a few weeks of clean time after PCT and they are getting buff, I think.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your in school going after something you have a passion for. If you love your job, you'll never have to work a day in your life.

Yeah Mr. BigPR is just a beast!!!!! I love that he's all natty, it gives me a role model to look up to because I dont want to go down the path of PH and AAS. People that use PH or AAS burn out their androgen receptors and not only do they NEED stronger and stronger steroids to get the job done, but they are less and less likely to be able to build muscle with their natural test levels due to clogged receptors. Even if their natty test levels are high! So if one were ever to do PH or AAS i would keep it to one cycle a year to give your body and your receptors plenty of time to clean out and heal. But thats just my oppinion! There are tons of people running cycles back to back with only a few weeks of clean time after PCT and they are getting buff, I think.
Yeah he's a freak of nature from his lifts. 300 lbs for 10 reps on bench presses is insane. Especially at 205 lbs.

I'm surprised (in a good way) so many guys on this board condone a natural approach seeing that the title is in dedication to anabolic steroids.

If I were to run a PH, I wouldn't run more than two cycles my whole life. Basically, I would just run H-DROL for now and maybe Epistane next year and then move on with a regular approach.

I've decided to be more natural for now, the next major step I'll be taking is getting a gynecomastia surgery!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you have full blown gyno you will have hard lumps under your nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11