would sd/tren affect axcite?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant find the thread but there was some1 claiming that taking steroids may cause and overload when combining aas and cause the pheramone not to work. can any1 give a detailed explanation?

Posted from my mobile device.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Bump this. I had this question as well. When I was on Epi, without using any pheremones at all, I got tons of attention wherever I went. I didnt look any different in clothing, so it wasnt a "look" thing. That cycle and effect made me want to stay on and brought me to the pheremones section here to find out more.

Something is definitely at work with the DS/AAS use. I wasnt expecting it, but after a couple weeks, it was hard to not notice a lot of extra attention.

If I can find a pheremone to replicate this effect or better (thus saving my liver the abuse) Ill buy it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Bump this. I had this question as well. When I was on Epi, without using any pheremones at all, I got tons of attention wherever I went. I didnt look any different in clothing, so it wasnt a "look" thing. That cycle and effect made me want to stay on and brought me to the pheremones section here to find out more.

Something is definitely at work with the DS/AAS use. I wasnt expecting it, but after a couple weeks, it was hard to not notice a lot of extra attention.

If I can find a pheremone to replicate this effect or better (thus saving my liver the abuse) Ill buy it.
well i believe I remember reading about that effect while on. Its a combo of the confidence you have, and I believe you do emit a different hormonal stink. Its an alpha male thing, so also some of it could be in your head :D

Interestingly enough science shows that by nature man and women are attracted by smell. because you can smell who will have genes that mix well with yours to produce a child with a strong immune system....I need to find that for you guys.

UKStrength

I totally agree with this! ^^^^ While I was 'on' cycle I was getting second looks and hit on every time I went out.

I had put on a HUGE amount of mass but there were as big, of not bigger guys around me most of the time, yet I got most of the attention...

I think the combination of the two (DS/PH + Pheromone) would be pretty much a hormonal 'magnet' for most women.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
well i believe I remember reading about that effect while on. Its a combo of the confidence you have, and I believe you do emit a different hormonal stink. Its an alpha male thing, so also some of it could be in your head :D

Interestingly enough science shows that by nature man and women are attracted by smell. because you can smell who will have genes that mix well with yours to produce a child with a strong immune system....I need to find that for you guys.
It's a study done out of the UK I believe. Researchers had men run on treadmills and sweat it up in their t shirts. The researchers then took the tshirts and put them in a glass jar to preserve the pheromones.

They then had women smell the tshirts and rate which one had the more attractive smell to it.

What the women didn't know was that one of the tshirts was from a male in each of their families.

Strangely enough, women rated the tshirts that their fathers/brothers sweated in as being the LEAST attractive.

This is because family members share relatively the same immune system. Their MHC complex in their genes is so similar that we are biologically programmed to seek out mates with different immune systems, MHC complexes in genes.

This is one of natures ways of keeping the gene pool strong and preventing incest. Incest results in significantly weaker immune systems, which could result in a species dying off. Stronger immune systems = greater chance of survival.

Thus pheromones can subconsciously cue you in on who has a strong and favorable immune system and who doesn't. In this case, pheromones were acting to signal the women who was a close family member (where mating would result in a weaker immune system) and who would be a good sexual partner to bear children with who have a strong immune system. Afterall, the whole goal is to ensure the survival of your genes into the future.

Cool stuff :D

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Now that you mention it I do get alot of Stares while ON. I definitely noticed this and have even posted here on AM to this effect but always assumed it was my wicked pumps/striations which I experienced while on my Epi and 1-T cycles. This is kind of exciting. I get the same thing when I run the treadmill for 30-45 minutes since I break a wicked sweat>

Lucky

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Now that you mention it I do get alot of Stares while ON. I definitely noticed this and have even posted here on AM to this effect but always assumed it was my wicked pumps/striations which I experienced while on my Epi and 1-T cycles. This is kind of exciting. I get the same thing when I run the treadmill for 30-45 minutes since I break a wicked sweat>

Lucky
It could be the sweat, pheromone effect, but im sure paret of it is that you're looking best when you're on!!!

MikeMagz1013

Awards

Lucky
You get stares because of your body, lol. Either the pumped up look or if you're tan n jacked then they're gonna look no matter what.

But I can kinda see how sweating crazy would maybe release more pheromones while on a cycle