Any testimonies of Instant Shine users?

spiro

Awards
I'd like to know if it really works as a mood enhancer. If it really worked and as soon as you put it on you automatically become happy then it could be used as a replacement of antidepressants. Anyone here who tried Instant Shine?

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
AD/SM, IMO, is a legitimate and trustworthy company. They definitely seem to put thought and effort into their products. I've tried Instant Female Magic and Turn Up The Heat. My order came with a sample miniature spray bottle of Ammunition, which was a thank you gift for my order. I thought that was pretty generous and it has a 'cool water' scent to it. I put all 3 products to the test in different scenarios and all seemed to do what their descriptions promised. I always felt very positive and calm after each application. I have yet to try Instant Shine, but would like to. Hopefully someone else is able to chime in, or you could at least keep us up to date on your experience.

spiro

Awards
This sounds good.
I think Instant Jerk also seems to be a pretty interesting product. I really wonder if this stuff turns you into a jerk after applying it. It's kinda hard to imagine that a substance could have such an effect on you but I've also never tried any pheromones and don't know how much power they have.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This sounds good.
I think Instant Jerk also seems to be a pretty interesting product. I really wonder if this stuff turns you into a jerk after applying it. It's kinda hard to imagine that a substance could have such an effect on you but I've also never tried any pheromones and don't know how much power they have.
our entire body, mind, and existence is based off of chemical reactions. Manipulating our bodies by causing them to react to exposure of something(kinda like steroids) can give us effects. Depression may be caused by crappy situations, but ultimately it is you letting your mind release certain chemicals that give you the actual crappy feeling of depression.

So it would make sense if someone could develop a way to trigger your mind to become more aggressive, or enlightened, or happy with a chemical signal.

Biggest issue is this would not work on everyone(for one I learned to control depression, by altering my mind a bit), some people may already be chemically imbalanced so it would not work well, or they may very well be immune. Every one can be so physiologically different sometimes that something might only work for 25% of people.

spiro

Awards
That makes sense.
Do you think that people who have an imbalance in the brain are immune to pheromones?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense.
Do you think that people who have an imbalance in the brain are immune to pheromones?
I definitly do. Thats why pheramones wont work on every girl. There is alot of indipendant variables.

spiro

Awards
I definitly do. Thats why pheramones wont work on every girl. There is alot of indipendant variables.
That's very well possible. Some people also seem to be immune to smoking weed. Or maybe the weed which I tried was useless, I don't know.

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
I'd like to know if it really works as a mood enhancer. If it really worked and as soon as you put it on you automatically become happy then it could be used as a replacement of antidepressants. Anyone here who tried Instant Shine?
It causes a crash afterwards so be careful. Don't use it for that purpose.

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
That makes sense.
Possibly, or the effects might be different/greater/lesser/faster/shorter than an ordinary persons -- but pheromones also don't automatically cause women to become attracted to the wearer like most people assume - they cause physical responses, not mental ones. Here's a quote from another forum, discussing how pheromones can work without causing attraction...
"...lets say you're on a subway car full of butt-ugly, disgusting, older than dirt, morbidly obese, revolting, smelly women and all of a sudden you pop a boner for no reason whatsoever (because they're all wearing pheromones) -- are you going to think "Yes! I'm going to bone the nearest fattest, ugliest, oldest, most disgusting woman here because I HAVE A WOODY!" (?) ...Um, no... you're going to think "Where the hell did that come from and jeezus jeezus jeezus O MY GAWD I hope they don't see it, I am SO out of here!"

spiro

Awards
That's true. But to be honest sometimes women which really don't look attractive turn me on, I don't know why. Maybe it's some sort of self-destructive behavior kinda like eating a whole pie even though you know it's bad for you.

It causes a crash afterwards so be careful. Don't use it for that purpose.
Really? This sounds scary! Does this mean that pheromones are nothing for depressive people? Can this become dangerous?

Pseudonymous

Pseudonymous

Awards
Based upon my own experience I would not use it if I had clinical depression because of the mood altering effect and the following crash later on.

snyper2k2

Awards
I used up a small one and it worked good. i noticed that When I used it, I was happier and so were the people around me. It gave me the feel good feeling. Its the kind of feeling that will make you sing in the car to the music while you drive.

spiro

Awards
Sounds like trying it is risky. I don't want to try something and not know what it does to me. This thought is a bit scary. I'm not depressed 24/7, it's rather an exogenic depression which is caused by stress and worries and I thought maybe this stuff could be used to become a bit more optimistic.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
ive used instant shine, seems to effect me more than anything but ive only used it a few times, the smell is great

i think alot of the products are ment to be mixed

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Who makes this instant shine and do they have a website?

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Send some of that my way. I'll test it's potency for you!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
This sounds good.
Thats a creative name for a product.
I must avoid that because the girls at work think I am a jerk already.
In a good way.
lolz

markindallas

Awards
I have used Instant Shine, as well as most other products Androtics sells, and can testify that Instant Shine does work. However, it probably should not used as a replacement treatment for those suffering from clinical depression!

It would probably be OK to suppliment other treatment regimes though.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I have used Instant Shine, as well as most other products Androtics sells, and can testify that Instant Shine does work. However, it probably should not used as a replacement treatment for those suffering from clinical depression!

It would probably be OK to suppliment other treatment regimes though.
Hey Mark.

I've tried the Instant Shine, and several others from Androtics. What have you personally experienced, as far as the 'crash'? Which of their products do you feel, may have physiological effects after ceasing use, or prolonged use?

markindallas

Awards
Hey Mark.

I've tried the Instant Shine, and several others from Androtics. What have you personally experienced, as far as the 'crash'? Which of their products do you feel, may have physiological effects after ceasing use, or prolonged use?
Hey crewchief, I have almost all of their products, including the consumer line, experimones, putatives and experimental test mixes and have never crashed or had negative self-effects. But, I rarely experience any sort of self-effects at all, probably due to sinus problems that I've had for years.

I don't think any of their products will lead to physiological effects after long term use or ceasing the use of, as the are not pharmaceuticals, nor are they taken internally, but that's just my personal opinion.

It seems to be fairly common for P74 to cause crashes though, and Androstedienone, which is also the main molecule in Instant Female Magic can cause depression in some men.

I have also heard that a couple of people had bad reactions to one of the Putatives, but I cannot for the life of me recall which one it was.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mark.

i would be more worried of the products losing effectiveness after running them for too long, it has been advised to run these 5 on 2 off type thing

are you saying psychological problems or physiological

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
i would be more worried of the products losing effectiveness after running them for too long, it has been advised to run these 5 on 2 off type thing

are you saying psychological problems or physiological
Physiological. This is not the first time that I've heard people talk about the relationship between pheromone use and depression, as well as the supposed 'crash', after certain products begin to wear off. I began to wonder, if there was any possibility of withdrawl type symptoms, after ceasing use etc.

Could pheromones have a certain self effect on the brain like drugs or alcohol? I have never seen anything like this discussed on the companies site, or anywhere else, but I am curious.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Physiological. This is not the first time that I've heard people talk about the relationship between pheromone use and depression, as well as the supposed 'crash', after certain products begin to wear off. I began to wonder, if there was any possibility of withdrawl type symptoms, after ceasing use etc.

Could pheromones have a certain self effect on the brain like drugs or alcohol? I have never seen anything like this discussed on the companies site, or anywhere else, but I am curious.
you would be better off asking this question at a pheromone forum like
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/

look up a product called spaceland that **** makes you very spaced out and giggle a lot, its a bit like getting high lol

markindallas

Awards
you would be better off asking this question at a pheromone forum like pheromonetalk

look up a product called spaceland that **** makes you very spaced out and giggle a lot, its a bit like getting high lol
Spaceland never really did anything for me. It is Alpha-Androstenol at 50 mcg's per spray in a neroli based alcohol carrier.

I used to be one of the most active members on that forum, but it's not what it used to be anymore and most of the experienced and knowledgable users have left or rarely post anymore and the advice and information available is sketchy at best. It is a huge forum though and as long as you search for information and read older posts there is a lot of valuable information available there.

If you google my username (mark-in-dallas) and pheromones you will find another forum, which was started a couple of months ago. It is not a very big forum at this point, but our membership includes some of the previously most active and well respected members from pherotalk and a group of very knowledgable people, such as: a Scientist (James Kohl - Author of "The Scent of Eros" and creator of the pheromone product with the same name), a Micro-Biologist who is now producing and selling a natural copulin product.

If you have questions about pheromones that cannot be answered elsewhere, you can probably get the answers there.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Thanks a bunch Mark. I will check this out for sure.

I've already spent a ton of time at Pherotalk, trying to learn what I can. Personally, I have purchased the following, and am trying to learn as much as possible: IS, IO, IH, MX292, TUTH, A314.

Thanks again, Hope to see you there!

snyper2k2

Awards
I say again, Instant shine is the best one ive used.