Female pheromones as possible testo booster?

S

spiro

Awards
Has anyone actually tried this? I think i might try it but I'm concerned that this stuff might smell so bad/strong that I can't store it at home without anybody else smelling it.

Passion Copulin Concentrate

Copulins are exclusively a female group of pheromones. They are secreted into the vagina at optimum ratios during ovulation with the aim of encouraging men to desire to copulate. This group of pheromones primarily consists of fatty acids that would serve little to no function on there own, but in combination they have been shown to increase testosterone levels in men by 150%…This increase in testosterone may cause feelings of arousal in men, if a woman is present. It is said that once a man smells Copulins on a woman she is deemed to be more attractive.

B

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has anyone actually tried this? I think i might try it but I'm concerned that this stuff might smell so bad/strong that I can't store it at home without anybody else smelling it.

Passion Copulin Concentrate
Would love to see blood work from you if you do give it a go. Interesting. Although it could be a very temporary boost in test production that lasts for a short period of time. Long enough to increase desire and have sex. May not result in a full 24/7 ramp up in HPTA function.

S

spiro

Awards
Would love to see blood work from you if you do give it a go. Interesting. Although it could be a very temporary boost in test production that lasts for a short period of time. Long enough to increase desire and have sex. May not result in a full 24/7 ramp up in HPTA function.
Yes, I think if this stuff really works then it's a short term spike. But in case this stuff should really make you horny then you could assume that this goes hand in hand with a t-spike.

The problem is that it's not even clear if synethic copulins really work the way natural ones do. But on the other hand all other pheromone sprays are also synethic and they also work.