Negative reactions with Axite

Hatebreed930

Awards
I am in day 15 of an M-drol cycle, last week was 20mg but I came down to 10mg last few days cause sides were showing up. I got a bottle of Axite. Yesterday I applied 1 spray to my neck/upper chest and 1 spray to my wrists early in the morning. Went to work and after hit the gym and got all sweaty and took a shower around 8:00 pm. Since I was going to a party and I was convinced the stuff must have worn off(Axite was on for 10-11 hours) I decided to add another 2 sprays. Well, the whole night my game was on, but seriously it seemed as though females were intimidated by me even though I was friendly and acted as though I wasn't really interested in any of them. Ironicly the 1 girl who was feelin me was 3 inches taller than me, also seemed as though other males were intimidated by me as well. So some questions.

1.) I like the Axite smell, but I can't smell it after about 1-2 hours and I keep assuming that the thing has worn off. Does this stuff continue to smell good to others even though I can't smell it?

2.) I have had some Androgenic sides on the M-drol, is it possible the M-drol is already releasing tons of alpha male pheremones and making my dose to potent?

3.) I guess I should use only one spray of this stuff, where shall it go? Should I put it on my clothes so my body chemistry doesn't break it down and lasts longer?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am in day 15 of an M-drol cycle, last week was 20mg but I came down to 10mg last few days cause sides were showing up. I got a bottle of Axite. Yesterday I applied 1 spray to my neck/upper chest and 1 spray to my wrists early in the morning. Went to work and after hit the gym and got all sweaty and took a shower around 8:00 pm. Since I was going to a party and I was convinced the stuff must have worn off(Axite was on for 10-11 hours) I decided to add another 2 sprays. Well, the whole night my game was on, but seriously it seemed as though females were intimidated by me even though I was friendly and acted as though I wasn't really interested in any of them. Ironicly the 1 girl who was feelin me was 3 inches taller than me, also seemed as though other males were intimidated by me as well. So some questions.

1.) I like the Axite smell, but I can't smell it after about 1-2 hours and I keep assuming that the thing has worn off. Does this stuff continue to smell good to others even though I can't smell it?

2.) I have had some Androgenic sides on the M-drol, is it possible the M-drol is already releasing tons of alpha male pheremones and making my dose to potent?

3.) I guess I should use only one spray of this stuff, where shall it go? Should I put it on my clothes so my body chemistry doesn't break it down and lasts longer?
WOW, lol, YOU OD BIG TIME, way too much androstenone, no need for that much sprays, 1 SPRAY every six hours is the max one wants to do; especially with AXcite that contains 5x conentration of alpha and beta isomers of androstenone. DUDE way too much especially when on cycle, I am getting such a kick off this, you have no idea! hahahahahahahaha:laugh:

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I don't mess with pheromones. I've tried them before and strictly follow the instructions on the label. It's a good thing you posted this because you now know what to do and what not to do.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards

Great questions! Here's what happened to you.

With pheromones, the concept of "Too much of a good thing" holds true. If you use too much, no matter what product, the pheromones can actually have the opposite reaction that you intend. Essentially, this is due to subconscious sensory overload. You can spray on pheromones that subconsciously cause people to perceive you as an alpha male. Spray on too much though, and you can be perceived as that ******* alpha male who's overly aggressive and dominant. Basically, an "unrefined alpha" as I call them.

Very interesting phenomena, and I've seen people report it who use 3 sprays of Axcite all at once. The ideal spray count for Axcite 2 sprays. That is the number of sprays that I, and many others, have noticed the greatest positive reactions to.

To answer your questions....

1. Yes, I notice too that the smell seems to wear off within a few hours, and only when you hold your wrists close to you can you really smell the fragrance 8 hours into it.

However, that doesn't mean the pheromones have worn off. They are active for 10-12 hours.

And yes, others can still smell it on you when you think the fragrance has faded. I'll put 2 sprays on and 8 hours later my wife is still wrapping herself around me telling me how good I smell. I think what happens, to a degree, is desentization to the smell. If you're at home farting away, after a while you don't smell it. But when someone walks in the room you get that "OMG it stinks in here" reaction. Bad analogy, but you get my point.

2. I honestly don't know. No matter what type of PH you use, you do cause some hormonal inbalances. No whether that translates over into pheromones, I couldn't say. I haven't seen any research that suggests that to be true. I don't even know if that's been investigated.

Now, I do know that men with higher test production do produce a greater amount of pheromones, or at least some research suggests so. So it's possible by putting 2 and 2 together, put not confirmed.

3. Use 2 sprays. I personally prefer 2 sprays on my wrists. Other guys are big fans of 1 on the wrist, 1 on the neck.

AndrostenDIENOL is broken down by bacteria on your skin. It converts into androsteNOL, thus extending the effects of the formula. So I personally would go for topical applications over clothing applications.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
WOW, lol, YOU OD BIG TIME, way too much androstenone, no need for that much sprays, 1 SPRAY every six hours is the max one wants to do; especially with AXcite that contains 5x conentration of alpha and beta isomers of androstenone. DUDE way too much especially when on cycle, I am getting such a kick off this, you have no idea! hahahahahahahaha:laugh:
Yep. Axcite is a 17mg blend. By far the highest potency on the market. You need less, get a superior ratio of pheromones, and thus a far better response out of the ladies.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Damn, definitely a lot of pheromone floating around on you that night! As Biceps said above, 2 SPRAYS!!! Any girl would shy away from a guy who reeked of cologne, even if its a pheromone cologne, nobody wants to be overly smothered in a scent.

Try again next time, using 1-2 sprays before you go out. A light smell that girls can pick up when they're in close proximity to you is what you want