Renegade Pheromone Skin Balm mini-review. Anybody else tried this?

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i bought this on a whim, and since it's so cheap, i decided to give this a shot.

Smell: Similar to that of an old wet musty book. Not that bad.

Effects on women: close to zero. But then i am not much to look at. :) This was totally expected.

Effect on myself: OK, this might be totally placebo, but i feel confident, a bit aggressive, and energized. This is so weird. Unexpected. I apply a small quantity on my neck, about the size of 2 fluffed up rice grains. If i apply a 'pea' sized amount, i become too aggressive.

(I had posted this on the NP store site, but i would like to see if other ppl have the same reaction as me, haha)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i bought this on a whim, and since it's so cheap, i decided to give this a shot.

Smell: Similar to that of an old wet musty book. Not that bad.

Effects on women: close to zero. But then i am not much to look at. :) This was totally expected.

Effect on myself: OK, this might be totally placebo, but i feel confident, a bit aggressive, and energized. This is so weird. Unexpected. I apply a small quantity on my neck, about the size of 2 fluffed up rice grains. If i apply a 'pea' sized amount, i become too aggressive.

(I had posted this on the NP store site, but i would like to see if other ppl have the same reaction as me, haha)
Well those effects are not placebo, it is normal for one to feel energized and aggressive while on androstenone. I will explain something, androstenone is not for everybody you might get better results with nol-based pheromones, pm me so I can explain more. Everyone has different responses to mixtures of pheromones, some woman prefer nones others do not.

pistolgripump

pistolgripump

Awards
I've tried it and the effect on woman when i tried was small but I totally agree about the energizing alphamale feeling it it gives. I put this **** on before heading to the gym now and everytime i do I hit the weights like an animal!

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I was just surprised that it has ANY effects at all! I've always had the impression that pheromones don't work on humans, hahahaha. :)

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I just got my order from NP today and put it on. I've never had too much interest in Pheromones but it was super cheap so I thought I would try it.

I like the smell but my hands stink now after putting it on. I do feel more energized and confident so that is cool.

That's about all I have noticed.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is legit man. It's a staple of mine now, forget cologne! just wear this every day

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I'll have to try wearing this while I'm out to see how it attracts women, but also in the gym to see how it influences me while hitting the weights.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I have worn it two more times and have noticed no difference in the way women interact with me. I do feel more confident but that is it.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I have worn it two more times and have noticed no difference in the way women interact with me. I do feel more confident but that is it.
They're not going to tear their cloths off and jump you

With the general complexity of women, they are not going to let you know their feeling outright.

Also not everyone responds to the pheromones, or doesn't respond in a pleasant way.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're not going to tear their cloths off and jump you

With the general complexity of women, they are not going to let you know their feeling outright.

Also not everyone responds to the pheromones, or doesn't respond in a pleasant way.
Pretty much this....

be aware of your OWN personality, and realize which characteristics are going to be amplified. Some women do NOT like that slightly aggressive confidence (and are either intimidated or challenged/insulted) and will react negatively.

The most acute effects, though, are on me. I also found a new EXTREMELY potent use for this...I apply it right before going in to sales/business meetings.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually married so I'm not looking at having anyone rip my clothes off other than my wife. She didn't respond to it at all.

I also wore it at work to see if anyone had different interactions with me, approached me more or talked to me more and nothing.

Because it was $5 at NP I thought I would experiment.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually married so I'm not looking at having anyone rip my clothes off other than my wife. She didn't respond to it at all.

I also wore it at work to see if anyone had different interactions with me, approached me more or talked to me more and nothing.

Because it was $5 at NP I thought I would experiment.
What sort of "personality type" are you? Meaning, what sort of "aura" do you normally present:

Strong Alpha
Less Dominant Alpha
Strong Beta
Less Dominant Beta
or chill, couldn't care less about greek letters

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between Strong Beta and Less Dominant Beta?

What sort of "personality type" are you? Meaning, what sort of "aura" do you normally present:

Strong Alpha
Less Dominant Alpha
Strong Beta
Less Dominant Beta
or chill, couldn't care less about greek letters

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the difference between Strong Beta and Less Dominant Beta?
Strong beta is like a good lieutenant...decent on his own, but immediately defers to a strong Alpha.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Strong beta is like a good lieutenant...decent on his own, but immediately defers to a strong Alpha.
I think that defines me pretty well. I guess I'm a strong Beta.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that defines me pretty well. I guess I'm a strong Beta.
You should be reacting (personally) very well to the Renegade...depending on how easily you slip back up to Alpha roles (do you naturally naturally step up, or step up when you realize nobody else will)?

Your wife's personality (whether she is extra dominant, or extra submissive) will also determine how she reacts to it.

EDIT: Weren't you one of my X-factor testers in 2003?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I usually only step up when I have to. I don't like to be the front runner but have to be sometimes. I guess the reaction I did feel was like I was more alpha which was a cool feeling for me. I only have felt that confident before when I took AAS.

I would say my wife is extra dominant.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually only step up when I have to. I don't like to be the front runner but have to be sometimes. I guess the reaction I did feel was like I was more alpha which was a cool feeling for me. I only have felt that confident before when I took AAS.

I would say my wife is extra dominant.
Makes more sense...your wife is threatened by it.

It should do you good, though, especially preworkout - and eventually if you wish to change the relationship dynamics with your wife it could be useful.

What she is getting is a new Alpha signal coming from you that wasn't there before. It makes her feel insecure, probably.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I must say I do like the confidence it gives me. I wished you guys would of came out with this when I was single.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say I do like the confidence it gives me. I wished you guys would of came out with this when I was single.
I do too. ;)

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
The only complaint I have against it is the bottle is pretty firm. It's hard to get a small amount out. I want to squeeze the bottle hard but I know it will shoot out.

I guess I could just unscrew the top.

I should try using this stuff with my female boss and see if I can talk her into giving me a raise :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only complaint I have against it is the bottle is pretty firm. It's hard to get a small amount out. I want to squeeze the bottle hard but I know it will shoot out.
Turn the bottle upside down and give it a HARD shake down. That will force all of the balm down to the opening, and let you squeeze out a small amount.

Unscrewing the top would work, too...then tap some into your palm.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how long the effects last and how often one should reapply?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know how long the effects last and how often one should reapply?
The carrier should release the pheromones over about a 6 hour period. If you choose you can reapply every 5-6 hours.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dsade.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
The carrier should release the pheromones over about a 6 hour period. If you choose you can reapply every 5-6 hours.
I put some on to go out for tea one night and late (PM) the next day i could smell in in the gym when i was sweating

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It has been noted that the scent of androstenone can last 5-8 days if enough build-up in concentration.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone wore it and gone to a strip club? I'm curious as the results.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
guys your about to get a ride down strip club lane. here within the next week or so im going to a strip club with my fiance. going to purchase some from np and well see how it goes down? now can i mix this stuff with my usher and issey miyake cologne or should i wear it by itself?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So i got some coming in my NP order, should get it this friday coming. I'm more interested in the effects on myself rather than woman :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i got some coming in my NP order, should get it this friday coming. I'm more interested in the effects on myself rather than woman :)
So I assume you got some slick pleasures and a new magazine then as well? :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys your about to get a ride down strip club lane. here within the next week or so im going to a strip club with my fiance. going to purchase some from np and well see how it goes down? now can i mix this stuff with my usher and issey miyake cologne or should i wear it by itself?
sorry..missed you here.

Pheromones are a direct chemical signal and do not rely on perceptive scent.

You are fine using Renegade balm with your choice of cologne.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So I assume you got some slick pleasures and a new magazine then as well? :)
haha!

no slick pleasures this time but two tubs of flawless. I like sticky more than slippy :spankme:

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Please give all the details. I can't wait to read it.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
going to vegas on the 19th. then when we come home hitting up a strip club. might even hit a strip club in vegas. thatd be WILD! let you know all the details.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
going to vegas on the 19th. then when we come home hitting up a strip club. might even hit a strip club in vegas. thatd be WILD! let you know all the details.
lap dancers always say you smell nice. tis the money that gets their minge in your face!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lap dancers always say you smell nice. tis the money that gets their minge in your face!
Wanna see my WOoly Willie impression?

/ hey guys....it's one-eyed Willie
//two pop culture references in the same post

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Wanna see my WOoly Willie impression?

/ hey guys....it's one-eyed Willie
//two pop culture references in the same post
i don't get it :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Minge in the face made me think of that magnetic game where you draw the lead shaving hair on "willie". It was called a Woolie Willie game.

Which then made me think of willies, and then came the Goonies reference to one-eyed willie.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Minge in the face made me think of that magnetic game where you draw the lead shaving hair on "willie". It was called a Woolie Willie game.

Which then made me think of willies, and then came the Goonies reference to one-eyed willie.
ahh. just googled the game lol. I never had that as a child! I did however think of goonies when you said one eyed willie!

I got a nice grey goonies tshirt when i was in New York a couple years back. Doesn't fit at all anymore :grumpy:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh. just googled the game lol. I never had that as a child! I did however think of goonies when you said one eyed willie!

I got a nice grey goonies tshirt when i was in New York a couple years back. Doesn't fit at all anymore :grumpy:
Time to become a starvation cardio-bunny until you can fit into your prom dre...er, goonies shirt.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Time to become a starvation cardio-bunny until you can fit into your prom dre...er, goonies shirt.
i'll just wear it anyway and look like a buffty :popworm:

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
I think Renegade is best for intimidating or garnering respect from men rather than attracting women...prob b/c it makes you too alpha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Renegade is best for intimidating or garnering respect from men rather than attracting women...prob b/c it makes you too alpha.
Depends on how much you use and your own natural personality. You can also mediate the effects somewhat with a citrusy cologne.

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
Has anyone had any weird reactions from animals? I read a while back that a member of this forum had dogs barking at him or chasing him after he wore Axcite. :D It sounds funny but I'm just curious :D

kch198622

Awards
Well guys just picked up two bottles of this from NutraPlanet. I figure you can't really go wrong for $6 a bottle. I'm not really expecting much as far as attracting the ladies but I am hoping for some of the self effects I have read on here. Anyway once I receive it I'll try to post my results and personal experiences for a week or so. Also any input on if the Tren cycle I'm on will affect this at all?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well guys just picked up two bottles of this from NutraPlanet. I figure you can't really go wrong for $6 a bottle. I'm not really expecting much as far as attracting the ladies but I am hoping for some of the self effects I have read on here. Anyway once I receive it I'll try to post my results and personal experiences for a week or so. Also any input on if the Tren cycle I'm on will affect this at all?
Hormones will definitely influence the natural pheromone secretion...tren inparticular will increase the aggressive edge so go easy on the Renegade.