Awards
just read the sticky but still a little confused as to

what pheromones actually are

what do they do

do they attract women????

mw525

mw525

Awards
if i wantd to try this out should i start with renegade...anyoneee????

snyper2k2

Awards
look for "turn up the heat"

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I use the Renegade balm because it is cheap and it gives me a "Alpha Male" feeling when I'm actually a Beta Male.

I'm married so I haven't tried picking up women in a long time so I can't tell you if it really works for that. I haven't seen much of an effect on my wife when I wear it.

The balm is cheap so I would recommend trying it. The confidence boost for me is worth it and it smells good.

washingtonirvin

Awards
"confused as to what pheromones actually are"
Pheromones are compounds that elicit a specific behavior in a species.

"what do they do"
Sex pheromones in the animal kingdom are chemicals released to let others in the species know that one is fertile. The evidence for the efficacy of sex pheromones is strongest in the simplest animals, e.g. insects, and weaker for those with more complex cognitive processes, e.g. humans. Human sex research, as in research studying sexual behavior is pretty weak, and the scientific community is divided on the matter of pheromones influencing human sexual behavior.

do they attract women????
That said, I can tell you here and now that there are pheromone products that can help your odds with the opposite sex. I have used Chikara with good results. Not tried renegade or "turn up the heat" so I can't comment there.

I would say use pheros as just one part of your dating game. Make sure your posture, clothing, intonation, social circle, and many other things are in good shape first. As far as pheros go, find a product with a scent that you like. Note that some pheros make men come across as more assertive, which can be good for some, while some men need a product that makes them seem more accessible, and the assertive ones just make them seem scary.

As with all good things in life, pheros can be overdone. Think of it like cologne or aftershave... a little can be good. Too much is very definitely bad.

Good luck. Let us know your results.

thetouch11

Awards
it is basically like the AXE EFFECT for primitive animals, but for humans - studies show that they can have effects on the opposite sex, but women aren't going to throw themselves on you because of them. that, my friend, is what alcohol is for.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
it is basically like the AXE EFFECT for primitive animals, but for humans - studies show that they can have effects on the opposite sex, but women aren't going to throw themselves on you because of them. that, my friend, is what alcohol is for.

You got that right