got2b magnetik styling gel

purebred

what the f-is up with this? i hadn't really taken the time to stop, pick up the tube and look at it but i did notice the word pheromones but i never put two and two together.

i know nothing about pheromones but i knew enough to be aware of what to look for and it does contain androstadienone.

what's the deal with this? i don't even have enough hair to put gel on but tonight i had to make quick stop at my local walgreen's and i took the time to stop and have a close-up look at the bottle. anyone else seen this stuff?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats funny because i just saw this today too. I had to look at it, there was one on clearance at kmart. it was funny it said 4 guys how need spikes, hold, and game or something like that. Maybe i should have picked it up since i use that brand of gel now anyway (got2b).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I use Got2B also - the blue one, whatever that one is.

Haven't seen that. Hmmm.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
that pheromone is not a good one in my honest opinion, if it had androstenone or androsterone I would be interested.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I use Got2B also - the blue one, whatever that one is.

Haven't seen that. Hmmm.
same one i use, i think its called Got2B Glued? running low on it though so maybe ill pick up a tube of this new stuff for the ladieeeeees :biglaugh:

purebred

that pheromone is not a good one in my honest opinion, if it had androstenone or androsterone I would be interested.
why so? (if you don't mind elaborating) i'm in the dark when it comes to pheromones!
same one i use, i think its called Got2B Glued
i still have a tube of this left over from when my hair used to be longer...that stuff is cement. :boggled:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
why so? (if you don't mind elaborating) i'm in the dark when it comes to pheromones!

i still have a tube of this left over from when my hair used to be longer...that stuff is cement. :boggled:
Well androstenone is known to be THE ALPHA MALE pheromone which means it delivers a strong subliminal message of power, sexuality, leadership, aggressiveness, masculinity, intidmidness, respect. Androsterone is more subtle which makes less suseptible to overdose on and makes a great alliance with androstenone. Too much androstenone will make women scared of you and dudes more aggressive towards you or scrared LOL.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. I have some of the styling putty, not the gel. I like it, smells freaking great.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much androstenone will make women scared of you and dudes more aggressive towards you or scrared LOL
Have never seen any of these reactions to pheromones. I'm not saying they don't work but everyone i've known to use them would have a different approach and aura, so to speak, about them and how they interacted with people. I always dismissed it as a placebo.

purebred

Well androstenone is known to be THE ALPHA MALE pheromone which means it delivers a strong subliminal message of power, sexuality, leadership, aggressiveness, masculinity, intidmidness, respect. Androsterone is more subtle which makes less suseptible to overdose on and makes a great alliance with androstenone. Too much androstenone will make women scared of you and dudes more aggressive towards you or scrared LOL.
you didn't misspell anything in your post right? it's bad enough i know know nothing about this topic already. lol

(as a reminder: the pheromone in magnetik is androstadienone)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
you didn't misspell anything in your post right? it's bad enough i know know nothing about this topic already. lol

(as a reminder: the pheromone in magnetik is androstadienone)
yup, lol, androstenone is found in axcite, and renegade, androsterone is also found in axcite.
androstadienone is an okay pheromone, not a big fan of it.
I tend to like androstenol as well.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Have never seen any of these reactions to pheromones. I'm not saying they don't work but everyone i've known to use them would have a different approach and aura, so to speak, about them and how they interacted with people. I always dismissed it as a placebo.
Yes I have, I find it interesting that you comment on the placebo affect because sometimes it honestly is. I have been able to tell the difference between natural and artficial pheromones. NPA and 2 sprays of AXcite equaled scary looking individual lol, that is why I prefer chikara to its light nature. Pheromones only add to your own signature, does not mean you will become God's gift to women, you need natural presence and game as well.

purebred

yup, lol, androstenone is found in axcite, and renegade, androsterone is also found in axcite.
androstadienone is an okay pheromone, not a big fan of it.
I tend to like androstenol as well.
alright, just wanted to make sure so i could make sure i was following you right lol.

so i guess this is what i initially meant to ask: in a nutshell, what are the pros and cons of androstadienone?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
alright, just wanted to make sure so i could make sure i was following you right lol.

so i guess this is what i initially meant to ask: in a nutshell, what are the pros and cons of androstadienone?
to be honest, not much of either LOL, not a strong pheromone, so its impact is minimal. Do me a favor and buy chikara and NPA, LOL. Will do you some good.:lmao:

purebred

to be honest, not much of either LOL, not a strong pheromone, so its impact is minimal. Do me a favor and buy chikara and NPA, LOL. Will do you some good.:lmao:
links? a nice write-up or information regarding the effects of the product(s) would be awesome too! much appreciated to whoever can help me out:beerchug:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
links? a nice write-up or information regarding the effects of the product(s) would be awesome too! much appreciated to whoever can help me out:beerchug:
Well, NPA is 5xAndrostenone which simply means it 5 times concentrated of androstenone which makes it a great complimentary pheromone cologne to mix with other pheromone colognes. DO NOT take more than 2 dabs of it, it will make you stink, and make women either real timid of you or spiteful towards you. NPA also increases one's confidence.
Chikara is very interesting, like AXcite it contains 7 different pheromones, 3 of them are the more common ones you hear of which are androstenone, androsterone, and androstenol; they work synergestically at proper concentrations. I believe one of the ingredients in chikara is a female pheromone because it was proven that woman are attracted to the scent of a woman on a man. That is why I feel AXcite contains Estratetraenol a deravitave pheromone of estrogen. Chikara is also great because they add a scent to cover the musk that most pheromones give off, making it hard to overdose on, so it would be rare for someone to say you stink or get bad reactions from individuals.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT take more than 2 dabs of it, it will make you stink, and make women either real timid of you or spiteful towards you.
What if this happens anyway?:dead:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What if this happens anyway?:dead:
Possible scenarios include getting into a fight, dirty stares, people acting real strange, woman being nastier to you, people not daring look make eye contact with you, it is all based on one's pheromone signature.

purebred

so it sounds to me like NPA and Chikara is a good starting point. i'm guessing put your favorite cologne on top of NPA and Chikara, pheromones in general, defeats the purpose ha?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
so it sounds to me like NPA and Chikara is a good starting point. i'm guessing put your favorite cologne on top of NPA and Chikara, pheromones in general, defeats the purpose ha?
Automically defeats the purpose because chikara has a cover scent that is similar to most colognes. Colognes and deodorants are the culprits to why we block much of our own pheromone messages.

purebred

we've covered some basic effects produced by androstenone and androsterone. what are some typical effects of androstadienone?

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I was kidding about stinking and guys wanting to fight me all the time anyway without pheromones. Like, "What would happen if we already have these problems and use them?" Just a silly joke.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
we've covered some basic effects produced by androstenone and androsterone. what are some typical effects of androstadienone?
androstadienone makes the woman feel more comfortable around you, however as I said minimal reaction from it one will receive, works synergestically with other pheromones.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I was kidding about stinking and guys wanting to fight me all the time anyway without pheromones. Like, "What would happen if we already have these problems and use them?" Just a silly joke.
If one is subjectable to all those categories, one must use nol based pheromones, such as androstenol. A good product for that would be perception.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
haha..i got 2 of these gel's like 3 months ago when they were buy one get one free at walgreens.

i honestly dont even use gel but I had a work winter party and I usually gel my hair for special occasions. I really didnt notice anything too special, but it does smell wicked effin good

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha..i got 2 of these gel's like 3 months ago when they were buy one get one free at walgreens.

i honestly dont even use gel but I had a work winter party and I usually gel my hair for special occasions. I really didnt notice anything too special, but it does smell wicked effin good
if you like the smell that much you might just be homosexual.... :eek:p::toofunny:

just kidding

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just bought this today, i figure its the same as the gel i currently use but with the added pheromones. My gf was saying i dont need it i already have a gf haha

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i just bought this today, i figure its the same as the gel i currently use but with the added pheromones. My gf was saying i dont need it i already have a gf haha
lol girls are so funny

purebred

lol girls are so funny
can't live wit em, can't live widdout em!
cause i know going gay is not an option FOR ME. everyone else can do as they please. that's the beauty of free will but hey, more women for me if you choose to go down the candy road. :18:

ok joke. (i have many gay friends and we exchange jokes like these back and forth on a consistent basis. everyone's mature and respectful so no feelings are ever hurt. sorry if yours were!)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got this **** on my hair now im gonna see what i notice, going out for a friday night...lets see. the hold isnt as strong as the other one that i use tho.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
yea it has cool little red things in it tho haha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt notice the red things.

the hold kinda sucks.

i didnt notice anything different about the way people acted towards me either, ill use more next time i plan to be socializing alot.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
wierd mine had like little red glitter things in it

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wierd mine had like little red glitter things in it
im gonna check it out next time... not exactly looking for that kind of thing you know what i mean? how did you guys like it, did you notice anything different?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
nah you couldnt see the glitter things in ure hair they like disapeared it was freaky.

i honestly never use gel except for special occasions ( im a hat guy). i liked the smell and the hold was aiight, I felt like some girls were more alert of me but that could of been because I was hammered haha

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Guys do yourselves a favor and buy the real stuff, like I said cheapest but effective route would be Axcite, just do it. lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly i dont really need it, i was just looking at it as a plus since a) it was on clearance b) i already use that brand of gel. i already have a gf im satisfied with and plus i already get the attention of the ladies lol haha.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
honestly i dont really need it, i was just looking at it as a plus since a) it was on clearance b) i already use that brand of gel. i already have a gf im satisfied with and plus i already get the attention of the ladies lol haha.
So do I, wont hurt to add a little spice to your signature, anyways doubt you even get half the attention I get LOL:laugh:.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
nah you couldnt see the glitter things in ure hair they like disapeared it was freaky.

i honestly never use gel except for special occasions ( im a hat guy). i liked the smell and the hold was aiight, I felt like some girls were more alert of me but that could of been because I was hammered haha
lol the beads is what the pheromone is in...
I bought a tube of that junk and got2be usually makes decent **** but this one kind of sucked.
The hold sucks, the texture sucks, and the pheromone didn't do much. Its definitely way to weak.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a tube of that junk and got2be usually makes decent **** but this one kind of sucked.
The hold sucks, the texture sucks, and the pheromone didn't do much. Its definitely way to weak.
def agree, ****, lose money!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
LOL I forgot chikara had androstenone in it. No wonder the guys were scared of me and the chicks were scared too! 5 sprays of chikara and 2 fat dabs of NPA looool. The guys seemed to be scared at the same time too. Heck when my friend got drunk, he wanted to "fight" for some reason for no apparent reason and he's not usually a very violent person. :lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I saw it at my job. I opened the cap and squeezed like a peasized gel on my hand and rubbed it down with my hands. It melted down like water so I decided it wasn't going to be a good hold what so ever. You should try that before buying gels. It will save you 6-7 bucks.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Haha yeah well I found out asian hair products work way better for me anyways(Im asian) and its true for my other asian friends as well. I just buy gatsby hair wax.