got2b magnetik styling gel

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    honestly i dont really need it, i was just looking at it as a plus since a) it was on clearance b) i already use that brand of gel. i already have a gf im satisfied with and plus i already get the attention of the ladies lol haha.
    So do I, wont hurt to add a little spice to your signature, anyways doubt you even get half the attention I get LOL.
    doing my own thang!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.46%

Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    nah you couldnt see the glitter things in ure hair they like disapeared it was freaky.

i honestly never use gel except for special occasions ( im a hat guy). i liked the smell and the hold was aiight, I felt like some girls were more alert of me but that could of been because I was hammered haha
    lol the beads is what the pheromone is in...
    I bought a tube of that junk and got2be usually makes decent **** but this one kind of sucked.
    The hold sucks, the texture sucks, and the pheromone didn't do much. Its definitely way to weak.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KRNMuscle View Post
    I bought a tube of that junk and got2be usually makes decent **** but this one kind of sucked.
    The hold sucks, the texture sucks, and the pheromone didn't do much. Its definitely way to weak.
    def agree, ****, lose money!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Well androstenone is known to be THE ALPHA MALE pheromone which means it delivers a strong subliminal message of power, sexuality, leadership, aggressiveness, masculinity, intidmidness, respect. Androsterone is more subtle which makes less suseptible to overdose on and makes a great alliance with androstenone. Too much androstenone will make women scared of you and dudes more aggressive towards you or scrared LOL.
    LOL I forgot chikara had androstenone in it. No wonder the guys were scared of me and the chicks were scared too! 5 sprays of chikara and 2 fat dabs of NPA looool. The guys seemed to be scared at the same time too. Heck when my friend got drunk, he wanted to "fight" for some reason for no apparent reason and he's not usually a very violent person.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by KRNMuscle View Post
    I saw it at my job. I opened the cap and squeezed like a peasized gel on my hand and rubbed it down with my hands. It melted down like water so I decided it wasn't going to be a good hold what so ever. You should try that before buying gels. It will save you 6-7 bucks.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.46%

Haha yeah well I found out asian hair products work way better for me anyways(Im asian) and its true for my other asian friends as well. I just buy gatsby hair wax.