got2b magnetik styling gel

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    lol girls are so funny
    can't live wit em, can't live widdout em!
    cause i know going gay is not an option FOR ME. everyone else can do as they please. that's the beauty of free will but hey, more women for me if you choose to go down the candy road.

    ok joke. (i have many gay friends and we exchange jokes like these back and forth on a consistent basis. everyone's mature and respectful so no feelings are ever hurt. sorry if yours were!)


  2. i got this **** on my hair now im gonna see what i notice, going out for a friday night...lets see. the hold isnt as strong as the other one that i use tho.
    •   
       


  3. yea it has cool little red things in it tho haha
  4. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    yea it has cool little red things in it tho haha
    i wonder what they are...?

  5. i didnt notice the red things.

    the hold kinda sucks.

    i didnt notice anything different about the way people acted towards me either, ill use more next time i plan to be socializing alot.
    •   
       


  6. wierd mine had like little red glitter things in it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    wierd mine had like little red glitter things in it
    im gonna check it out next time... not exactly looking for that kind of thing you know what i mean? how did you guys like it, did you notice anything different?

  8. nah you couldnt see the glitter things in ure hair they like disapeared it was freaky.

    i honestly never use gel except for special occasions ( im a hat guy). i liked the smell and the hold was aiight, I felt like some girls were more alert of me but that could of been because I was hammered haha

  9. Guys do yourselves a favor and buy the real stuff, like I said cheapest but effective route would be Axcite, just do it. lol
    doing my own thang!

  10. honestly i dont really need it, i was just looking at it as a plus since a) it was on clearance b) i already use that brand of gel. i already have a gf im satisfied with and plus i already get the attention of the ladies lol haha.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    honestly i dont really need it, i was just looking at it as a plus since a) it was on clearance b) i already use that brand of gel. i already have a gf im satisfied with and plus i already get the attention of the ladies lol haha.
    So do I, wont hurt to add a little spice to your signature, anyways doubt you even get half the attention I get LOL.
    doing my own thang!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    nah you couldnt see the glitter things in ure hair they like disapeared it was freaky.

    i honestly never use gel except for special occasions ( im a hat guy). i liked the smell and the hold was aiight, I felt like some girls were more alert of me but that could of been because I was hammered haha
    lol the beads is what the pheromone is in...
    I bought a tube of that junk and got2be usually makes decent **** but this one kind of sucked.
    The hold sucks, the texture sucks, and the pheromone didn't do much. Its definitely way to weak.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by KRNMuscle View Post
    lol the beads is what the pheromone is in...
    I bought a tube of that junk and got2be usually makes decent **** but this one kind of sucked.
    The hold sucks, the texture sucks, and the pheromone didn't do much. Its definitely way to weak.
    def agree, ****, lose money!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Well androstenone is known to be THE ALPHA MALE pheromone which means it delivers a strong subliminal message of power, sexuality, leadership, aggressiveness, masculinity, intidmidness, respect. Androsterone is more subtle which makes less suseptible to overdose on and makes a great alliance with androstenone. Too much androstenone will make women scared of you and dudes more aggressive towards you or scrared LOL.
    LOL I forgot chikara had androstenone in it. No wonder the guys were scared of me and the chicks were scared too! 5 sprays of chikara and 2 fat dabs of NPA looool. The guys seemed to be scared at the same time too. Heck when my friend got drunk, he wanted to "fight" for some reason for no apparent reason and he's not usually a very violent person.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KRNMuscle View Post
    lol the beads is what the pheromone is in...
    I bought a tube of that junk and got2be usually makes decent **** but this one kind of sucked.
    The hold sucks, the texture sucks, and the pheromone didn't do much. Its definitely way to weak.
    I saw it at my job. I opened the cap and squeezed like a peasized gel on my hand and rubbed it down with my hands. It melted down like water so I decided it wasn't going to be a good hold what so ever. You should try that before buying gels. It will save you 6-7 bucks.

  16. Haha yeah well I found out asian hair products work way better for me anyways(Im asian) and its true for my other asian friends as well. I just buy gatsby hair wax.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in