Oxytocin Spray

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Real or bunk? I thought Oxytocin is secreted in the brain, what the heck is a spray/scent going to do?

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards
Idk bro, but i am doing an axcite log soon. Have you tried that yet?

iRishous

Awards
as in Liquid Trust? I've seen several reviews where there is a definite impact on people, but it fades quickly, and a reasonably large amount(several sprays) is needed. I haven't used it myself, but I would say it's worth a shot especially in interview scenarios and in conjunction with other mones

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried Axcite yet. The only pheromone product I've used is Chikara. I'd like to try Axcite though. For the past month after I ran outta Chikara I haven't restocked, I've just been using my regular Burberry sprays

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Liquid Trust has Oxytocin. It's the chemical in the brain that is released during sex, produced in the hypothalamus. I find it hard to believe that a scent would work like that, you know? It may be absorbed into the skin of the person applying it and work that way, but just can't see how it would work. Pheromones are based on scent, but oxytocin is not.

iRishous

Awards
trust me I'm just as skeptical as you, but I am interested in seeing if oxytocin does have any noticeable or plausible affect in spray form

there's a thread on the lovescent forums completely dedicated to liquid trust that might be interesting to you

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We talked about it in class (Endocrinology) I wish I could remember what exactly we talked about but it was mostly that the science behind it was very sketchy and that oxytocin actually works the most on males haha Ill see if i wrote anything down about it...

Its a stretch to say the least. I have tried a few pheramone stuff and never saw a huge difference. I did notice that sometimes you act more assertive because in your mind you have an ace in the hole per say. So its really hard to quantify I think.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
It would be hilarious if you used it and everywhere you went pregnant women went into labor....hahahahaha

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oxytocin is a peptide

I can't imagine it holds an appreciable degree of volatility, stability, or lipophilicity.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well I just ordered liquid trust which contains oxytocin, very interested in its results. I have had fun expeiences with chikara, NPA, and axcite. The trick to pheromones is knowing how to apply them, Dsade seems to have a good concept on how to dose, I have been studying pheromones for quite some time. I do find oxytocin interesting, but I am not sure it can send messages which makes this product controversial.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
be sure to keep us updated on the results
Well the excitement aspect from oxycotin only lasts for about an hour, I went by a woman and she got really excited when she saw me to the point she look like she had an adrenaline rush. Trust factor was somewhat noticeable but need to experiment more before I can comment on it.

iRishous

Awards
oxytocin is a peptide

I can't imagine it holds an appreciable degree of volatility, stability, or lipophilicity.
I believe thats why many people store their LT in their fridge, because the oxytocin tends to degrade in higher temperatures. I have no idea if this is actually the case

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe thats why many people store their LT in their fridge, because the oxytocin tends to degrade in higher temperatures. I have no idea if this is actually the case
Well, what I'm getting at is your bodytemperature is about 98.6 degrees farenheit. The stuff is more likely to degrade into a bunch of useless amino acids than to get released into the atmosphere and still remain stable enough to make its way into someone elses brain.

BignBad

Awards
Just eat some celery - it has some pheremone compounds right in it and it's dirt cheap!