Axcite

flexIT

Awards
So, androstenone is inside the pheromone right? does that mean you are taking androstenone as a steroid? i know it's not illegal as a supplement for lifting weights but i wanna go all natural... so is it going to have steroid like effects on my muscles (which i don't want) or will it just attract women and stuff and sort of ACT like a mask and not really add the steroid to my body... sorry if this sounds idiotic but i couldn't find an answer on it

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the amount that is used in the formula is so minute (not pronounced like the unit of time, but like "My Newt") that there would be absolutely no benefits to your musculature at all. It is for scent purposes only.

Don't worry, you really aren't the first to ask this. Many see the ingredients, and though they look similar to some PH/DS/AAS names, there's no anabolic potential to this stuff at all. If there was, I'd probably be twice as big by now. (On bottle #4 since its release!!)

P70D1GY

Awards
Does this phermone stuff actually work? I heard it just makes women more accute....

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On many, it does. No, it's not going to be like one of those AXE body spray commercials (no relation to AX) where the girls come rippin through the walls to jump yer skinny arse. But what it will do is to "perk up the ears" so to speak. It's an attention getter, subtle in nature, which leads to your foot in the door. Gotta have some game on your own of course, but this will make sure you've got a better shot.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
On many, it does. No, it's not going to be like one of those AXE body spray commercials (no relation to AX) where the girls come rippin through the walls to jump yer skinny arse. But what it will do is to "perk up the ears" so to speak. It's an attention getter, subtle in nature, which leads to your foot in the door. Gotta have some game on your own of course, but this will make sure you've got a better shot.
Hey T-AD, I'm curious by this stuff. It looks interesting! Are there any samples of this being passed around?:fingersx: I love the AXcite eBook I won in the V-Day contest you ran. You know how I love the AX stuff! I've got 2 bottles of 3-AD's, aPCT, Lean FX, and Tris lined up for my next stack in about a week. Can't wait.

:bruce3:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think that there are samples of it quite yet, but I think the bossman was trying to come up with a way to do it. The bottles themselves are pretty small in content, but do last for quite a while. I say give it a go! With our guarantee, ya still can't lose! :D