Discovery Channel - "Science of Sex Appeal"

solguy

Awards
I watched this show last night - it was pretty interesting.

In one segment, "Scientists wanted to test whether copulins, a natural secretion that women emit to attract men, really affected a man's level of attraction to a woman. So they asked men to rate a group of women in photographs on attractiveness. But when the men were unknowingly given artificial copulins and asked to rate the women, they were unable to distinguish which women were attractive."

The show said that this was partially because the copulins provided an instant boost in testosterone in males.

I'm wondering if it would be possibly advantageous to inhale some artificial copulins pre-workout (or during a workout).

On a side note...it sounds like if you brought a bottle of this stuff to a club and sniffed it, you could have a real-life "Shallow Hal" effect!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- My favorite subject..

I can tell you, there is an advantage to be had. In a bottle, or having her over.. you need to find the right woman who literally sets you off:wiggle:

I know of 3 who have this effect instantly on me; one of them causes such an increase of oxocotin that I just want t osleep if she's too close.. damn those old school feelings from when I dated her when I was 19-20...

literally almost gave me gyno in my right nip!:run:

hamr9

Awards
YES! I too watched this show and it was very cool. Based on the study of copulins, i would just love to walk around all day with an inhaler of copulins.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YES! I too watched this show and it was very cool. Based on the study of copulins, i would just love to walk around all day with an inhaler of copulins.
The new Entice soap will have copulins in it.

They STINK if you smell them straight.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The new Entice soap will have copulins in it.

They STINK if you smell them straight.
I've always managed to get by that by smelling em at a slight angle:headache:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how will this stuff work
Same as Renegade - profound effects on the USER, and more subtle effects in surrounding (in this case) males.

I have a feeling that this one is going to be VERY effective if you are planning on being intimate and your mate is...umm...orally inclined.

the direct tie in between scent and limbic system is intense, and copulins placed at a strategic location are extremely arousing - especially for taste urges (from my experimentation.)

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Same as Renegade - profound effects on the USER, and more subtle effects in surrounding (in this case) males.

I have a feeling that this one is going to be VERY effective if you are planning on being intimate and your mate is...umm...orally inclined.

the direct tie in between scent and limbic system is intense, and copulins placed at a strategic location are extremely arousing - especially for taste urges (from my experimentation.)
So it can be used by both sexes

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it can be used by both sexes
Doubtfull that copulins on a male will do anything, since the psychological component will be missing (arousal).

Renegade is meant to be used by men, Entice will be designed for use by women.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Doubtfull that copulins on a male will do anything, since the psychological component will be missing (arousal).

Renegade is meant to be used by men, Entice will be designed for use by women.
so these copulins has some merit, ive always wondered why some chicks i want to go down there and others i dont

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so these copulins has some merit, ive always wondered why some chicks i want to go down there and others i dont
For this aspect of sexuality, definitely in my experience.

/mmmmmmm

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I checked youtube, and didn't see it on the first few pages after searching copulins, science of sex, sexual evolution...

hamr9

Awards
ok so these copulins, i've looked up some products that contain copulins such as "essence of a woman" would inhaling these copulin products before lifting benefit someone with weight training since it supposedly increases test levels in men? or would i just end up being the weird guy with boner in the power rack?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok so these copulins, i've looked up some products that contain copulins such as "essence of a woman" would inhaling these copulin products before lifting benefit someone with weight training since it supposedly increases test levels in men? or would i just end up being the weird guy with boner in the power rack?
It would help in the same way anything would increase test.. the method you do so would not matter; only the extent of the test increase.

...and is being "that guy" REALLY so creapy???:run:

hamr9

Awards
It would help in the same way anything would increase test.. the method you do so would not matter; only the extent of the test increase.

...and is being "that guy" REALLY so creapy???:run:

hilarious!!