Chikara....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read alot of good reviews about this stuff and was thinking of trying it out just one question.. I see there are 3 versions of it.. a colonge, gelpack, and unscented.. can someone explan the differences and which is best to buy.. the gel packs are alot cheaper and was leaning towards them on the reasoning that I never tried it before

bravosquad

Awards
The cologne comes in a spray bottle. The gel pack are a lot smaller, mostly for samples. The unscented ones pretty much sounds like it is.

I would say smart choice on gel packs since you're just trying it out, but then again maybe the spray bottle is more effective. Dunno?

If you do try it out, let us know. I've seen good reviews on it, found some reviews here...

pheromoneopinions.com/chikara-cologne

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually leaning towards unscented so I can mix with my colognes.. can anyone vouch for how the cologne one actually smells? or if the unscented mixes well with other colognes?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
actually leaning towards unscented so I can mix with my colognes.. can anyone vouch for how the cologne one actually smells? or if the unscented mixes well with other colognes?
The cologne one smells awesome!!! That is my vote. It also stacks well with your regular cologne.

However when you spray chikara on your chest I can still smell it in the morning the next day when your cologne has long worn off.

tattoopierced1

the scented chikara is awesome.. you wont be disappointed.. very light and clean smell to it.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I think the scented version smells a bit cheap to be honest, but a lot of people seem to like it. I have a full bottle (used like 3 sprays) that I bought last year simply because I don't like the smell too much. As for the formula itself it seems to work very well though, in my case it really drew a lot of attention to me from slightly older women.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pheromones 4
KeyHAWK Pheromones 20
ndawson89 Pheromones 4
Supplement Logs 0
empreality Pheromones 6