Pheromones Reviewed

ninjadude

Awards
Ok so if anyone is wondering what pheromone to get i found a review site, seems pretty legit, lots of info. They even have one that is free, you just pay shipping. Apparently it's the site's favourite too.

pheromones-reviewed.com

:pizza:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard great things about chikara.

Axcite uses a really nice pheromone blend as well (shameless plug), and comes in a decent fragrance.

I guess one thing to stress is that it needs to be a blend of pheromones and not just one particular pheromone. The compounds work in synergy with one another to create the overall effect.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ok so if anyone is wondering what pheromone to get i found a review site, seems pretty legit, lots of info. They even have one that is free, you just pay shipping. Apparently it's the site's favourite too.

pheromones-reviewed.com

:pizza:
sounds like advertisement to me sir 2 post. :lol:

nowler

nowler

Awards
:lol:
What the fu*k is with this stuff, why are people even talking bout it, if you like a gal and want to ''get with her'' just strike up a decent conversation, crack a few jokes(Funny 1's) and if its a gal you see often just bring her out for a meal, dont be buying this crap, man up, Grow a pair of balls.
You dont need to buy this camal piss stuff to get a gal, personality goes a long way,

P.S being well indowed helps :lol: