How would you take these Pheromones?

TheDees

Awards
How would you take these Pills?

Hi guys I just got an early xmass present and was wondering how I should take all these pills to gain max result. I have Tokyo test, Tokyo clomidex, epistane, cycle support, and post cycle support. So I don’t know if I should take them both together and use it all in one month or if I should take the Tokyo things one month and then the next month take the epistane and cycle support and then take the post cycle support? Which way do you think ill gain the most out of? Thanks for the help guys. O ya I forgot to mention the Tokyo pills have about 20 days of usage out of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys I just got an early xmass present and was wondering how I should take all these pills to gain max result. I have Tokyo test, Tokyo clomidex, epistane, cycle support, and post cycle support. So I don’t know if I should take them both together and use it all in one month or if I should take the Tokyo things one month and then the next month take the epistane and cycle support and then take the post cycle support? Which way do you think ill gain the most out of? Thanks for the help guys. O ya I forgot to mention the Tokyo pheromones have about 20 days of usage out of them.
Those aren't pheromones, those are hormones/prohormones.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the epistane pheromones work by attracting muscles, unlike other pesky pheromones that attract women :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the epistane pheromones work by attracting muscles, unlike other pesky pheromones that attract women :)
Havoc + Chikara = attracts women WITH muscles.

Win/win

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hrm.. next time i go to san fransisco i'll remember this....
Next time?

Ahh, it's an occasional indulgence that leaves certain bodyparts sore?

Gotcha!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shhh!!! don't tell anyone....
Have you seen my wife? I love women with muscles.

/just not into getting pegged by them - but knock yourself out there, Geronimo

TheDees

Awards
O, sorry about that. Which section should i have posted this in?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
would not use clomidex as pct!..its just another brand of 6-oxo!..and not anywhere near clomid!